Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 08-23-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott8303 View Post
It is amazing to me their enrollment is 600 and they compete so well in many sports, football, baseball last year state champs, girls softball state champs the year before.
Yeah, it is very impressive how a group of kids all from the same geographical area and not at all placed in this school for the express purpose of athletic success are so competitive in sports. I bet you are amazed that NASA puts the most people in space too.
Old 08-23-2019
Stay off the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
Yeah, it is very impressive how a group of kids all from the same geographical area and not at all placed in this school for the express purpose of athletic success are so competitive in sports. I bet you are amazed that NASA puts the most people in space too.
LOL now this GN response was funny a first for him
Old 08-23-2019
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
"Never ague with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience", but apparently GN likes to argue and is an idiot. Yes it is amazing and complex to send people to space, but I am not sure your point. That NASA puts more in space than you do? No I am not amazed by that. You seem to have many issues and want to argue with many on the board. Maybe you should post more about topics than idiotic snide comments as you normally do.
Old 08-23-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott8303 View Post
"Never ague with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience", but apparently GN likes to argue and is an idiot. Yes it is amazing and complex to send people to space, but I am not sure your point. That NASA puts more in space than you do? No I am not amazed by that. You seem to have many issues and want to argue with many on the board. Maybe you should post more about topics than idiotic snide comments as you normally do.
It appears these GrossNoises have upset you. I love your confusion. You do not realize Montini is a glorified sports school and truly believe that these kids are raised within some united fictional Montini school district.

You do not understand my point because you are the idiot. I am just a collection of your insecurities. The GrossNoises you hear at night when you wife (or husband, probably husband) is not home, but you know they are at someone elses house making them GrossNoises.
Sponsored Links