Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IKWF

Old 08-22-2019
Varsity

This is the problem with you white folks. You think you can act any which way at anything and when you hillbillies get kicked out you just point fingers and complain that someone else did not get kicked out. You sound like you do not belong around children and are a simple minded hot head. I hope your daughter quits wrestling and you take up woodworking instead of working your wood in the bleachers of IKWF meets. You and the GrossNoises your well moisturized hand makes in the stands disgust me.
Old 08-22-2019

Why is it about race with you people. Whats with the name calling. I don't have a daughter that wrestles. You got some big online ball I'll give you that but you'd call me sir face to face kid.
Old 08-22-2019
Varsity

Whoa "you people". Also look how mad you are. You gonna beat up poor ol GrossNoises? You have likely been punished properly by the IKWF. Shame they can't put you to sleep.
Old 08-22-2019

I'm just happy were going to have 4 more years of trump to clean yoe peps up. No more link cards just green cards
Old 08-22-2019
Varsity

I voted for Trump. Ma'am you shouldn't go to IKWF meets. I can tell you are an awful parent and a high school graduate at best.
Old 08-22-2019

I hope in December we can talk at a tournament. Probably not i don't sit in the cheap seats. Anyway the ikwf is going down hill.
Old 08-22-2019
Varsity

I will be at IKWF state and I'm certain you will not be allowed because you are clearly one of those drunk parents that contribute to the IKWF being a dump. I know you are happy your daughter has one more year of wrestling because she most certainly can't read. Btw you will call me daddy while I roast you in bed while we make those GrossNoises.
Old 08-23-2019

You have mistaken me for someone else. I don't coach or even have a coaches card. I have a son. If you want to run your mouth i will gladly meet you to do it in person so you can roast me.
I love the sport my son does to. I don't care about kids age or grade. Weight is weight who care about age or grade. Best kid wins.
Coaches in this sport are hard to find that do it with a passion and dedication. I don't care if my son is a state champ or not. Coaches teach them hard life lessons and if you pay to get that from a coach and club ikwf should not care. Wrestling is not a soft and cuddly sport . I think the ikwf is to soft. If you don't like hard work and discipline then play baseball.
Old 08-23-2019
Varsity

The IKWF is simply trying to prevent you hillbillies and your redneck coach from ruining a nice Sunday wrestling meet. He should learn the restraint he teaches. You should learn the restraints I teach your wife while we make them GrossNoises in the bed you bought.
Old 08-23-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notchback stang View Post
You have mistaken me for someone else. I don't coach or even have a coaches card. I have a son. If you want to run your mouth i will gladly meet you to do it in person so you can roast me.
I love the sport my son does to. I don't care about kids age or grade. Weight is weight who care about age or grade. Best kid wins.
Coaches in this sport are hard to find that do it with a passion and dedication. I don't care if my son is a state champ or not. Coaches teach them hard life lessons and if you pay to get that from a coach and club ikwf should not care. Wrestling is not a soft and cuddly sport . I think the ikwf is to soft. If you don't like hard work and discipline then play baseball.
You don't have Coaches Card because you can't pass the background check?
Sponsored Links