Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 11-21-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
You've watched what Democrats tried to do to Brett Kavanaugh? What Hillary Clinton has done: Benghazi was a cartoon? Haiti? etc. etc. etc. etc.
and you have the nerve to hold Republicans up for scrutiny amidst the current Democrat-led circus we are all being subjected to?

Defend the indefensible? The Bidens committed the WORST KIND of corruption and I applaud my President for trying to do something about it. This is all about the Quid Pro Shmoes trying to prevent all the Democrat-led corruption from coming out.

You should've worn a helmet while deployed.
Fox News top legal expert says Trump should be impeached. That is why he has not been on lately. How is that the guy who ran on locking Hillary up has got 6 of his guys locked up instead? The man paints his face orange, how many signs do you need he is a weirdo?

Fox hardly shows any news about the impeachment, its mainly about Epstein, evidently that scum bag, who Trump knew about and said nothing, is more important than the President.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-...hment-hearings
Old 11-21-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
You've watched what Democrats tried to do to Brett Kavanaugh? What Hillary Clinton has done: Benghazi was a cartoon? Haiti? etc. etc. etc. etc.
and you have the nerve to hold Republicans up for scrutiny amidst the current Democrat-led circus we are all being subjected to?

Defend the indefensible? The Bidens committed the WORST KIND of corruption and I applaud my President for trying to do something about it. This is all about the Quid Pro Shmoes trying to prevent all the Democrat-led corruption from coming out.

You should've worn a helmet while deployed.
You are infected with whatever has infected the Republicans in Congress. Note that, in all of what you have written in the quote above, your one defense of what Trump actually did is that Trump actually did it.

That's so ******* crazy! Do you not realize that?
Old 11-21-2019
Olympian

I hope Nancy has the guts to call a vote.

We learned nothing new in this inquiry. It is still the same phone call...the same allegations and when this is done we will have the same President.

All the witnesses were the very best that Schiff could find...well spoken, disgruntled Trump haters...and many were dismantled in cross examination. In terms of public opinion this is a draw at best. A draw is a win for Trump. If public opinion doesn't move in a really drastic shift downward this has failed.

Remember, all of this was without any Republican witnesses. If Republicans are able to subpoena witnesses you are going to see all those "conspiracy theories" come to life. All that Russian collusion nonsense started In Ukraine. You will hear names like Alexandra Chalupa...Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch will have some questions to answer...Fusion GPS...the Russian woman that met with Donald Jr in Trump Tower... Crowdstrike...The DNC server might just show up out of nowhere...George Soros won't testify, but you will hear his name tossed out there...we might even hear from some actual Ukrainians. Mitch McConnell has already said that he will not cut the impeachment hearings short. I take that to mean he will drag it out as long as he wants. Do you really want to give the Republicans the chance to subpoena witnesses?

...and don't forget, there are 5 or 6? Democratic Senators in the race that will be forced to sit down and listen to testimony 6 days per week for as long as Mitch decides is necessary...AND THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CAMPAIGN UNTIL IT HAS BEEN VOTED ON!!

Ultimately the question would be, is an investigation into Barisma and 2016 election meddling in our national interest. I don't see how anybody could come to any conclusion other than yes, of course it is. Barisma swindled the US taxpayers...and who wants foreign countries trying to influence our elections.

Last edited by MAL; 11-22-2019 at 12:25 AM.
Old 11-22-2019
Olympian

The next phase of the Impeachment inquiry will deal with Obstruction of Justice. Look for former White House Counsel Don McGahn to testify and play a pivotal role. And keep this in mind: There is no Attorney-Client or Executive Privilege when crimes are involved.
Old 11-22-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
We learned nothing new in this inquiry. It is still the same phone call...the same allegations and when this is done we will have the same President.

All the witnesses were the very best that Schiff could find...well spoken, disgruntled Trump haters...and many were dismantled in cross examination. In terms of public opinion this is a draw at best. A draw is a win for Trump. If public opinion doesn't move in a really drastic shift downward this has failed.

Remember, all of this was without any Republican witnesses. If Republicans are able to subpoena witnesses you are going to see all those "conspiracy theories" come to life. All that Russian collusion nonsense started In Ukraine. You will hear names like Alexandra Chalupa...Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch will have some questions to answer...Fusion GPS...the Russian woman that met with Donald Jr in Trump Tower... Crowdstrike...The DNC server might just show up out of nowhere...George Soros won't testify, but you will hear his name tossed out there...we might even hear from some actual Ukrainians. Mitch McConnell has already said that he will not cut the impeachment hearings short. I take that to mean he will drag it out as long as he wants. Do you really want to give the Republicans the chance to subpoena witnesses?

...and don't forget, there are 5 or 6? Democratic Senators in the race that will be forced to sit down and listen to testimony 6 days per week for as long as Mitch decides is necessary...AND THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CAMPAIGN UNTIL IT HAS BEEN VOTED ON!!

Ultimately the question would be, is an investigation into Barisma and 2016 election meddling in our national interest. I don't see how anybody could come to any conclusion other than yes, of course it is. Barisma swindled the US taxpayers...and who wants foreign countries trying to influence our elections.
Trump was on Fox News this morning. In the rambling, he said that the Ukraine has always hated him. He loves saying, I don't really know that person, evidently if he doesn't know you - you are terrible. There is almost nobody that he has not had ill words to this point, he is the only good person evidently. Have you ever met a BS'r? wow. They were trying to get rid of him, really weird. They say the only thing harder than conning someone is then convincing them they were conned.

Do you believe President Trump did not ask for a favor personal gain?
Do you think President Trump is a good president?
Do you think President Trump is the best person to be president the next 4 years?
Do you think President Trump is of sound mind?
Are you ready for another 4 years of constant complaining & BS from President?
Is this a normal president?
Old 11-22-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post

Ukraine has always hated him.
Durring the 2016 presidential campaign Trump questioned weather or not we should be giving aid to Ukraine. That is why some members of the Ukrainian government conspired with the DNC and Hillary.

Have you ever met a BS'r?
I haven't met him, but Trump is king of BS

They were trying to get rid of him, really weird.
How can you say that they are not trying to get rid of him...this is an impeachment inquiry.

Of course he asked for a favor for personal gain. Investigating the Bidens and Burisma are in this countries national interest also.

Do you think President Trump is a good president?
Yes, I only have one significant problem with his policies.
(((SPENDING!!!)))

Do you think President Trump is the best person to be president the next 4 years?
Yes, even if I had the power to appoint a President, I don't think it would be worth the risk to appoint someone that I like personally.

Do you think President Trump is of sound mind?

Yes

Are you ready for another 4 years of constant complaining & BS from President?
Yes, and investigations, bring it on.

Is this a normal president?
No, that is why he was elected. Normal Presidents commit many more crimes against the American people. (this in not a joke, I am serious)
Old 11-22-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
The next phase of the Impeachment inquiry will deal with Obstruction of Justice. Look for former White House Counsel Don McGahn to testify and play a pivotal role. And keep this in mind: There is no Attorney-Client or Executive Privilege when crimes are involved.
That would make more sense than calling for a vote. Endless investigations are the only chance the Democrats have to defeat him in the next election...but isn't that what I said about 15 or 20 pages ago? Nancy will not call for a vote all she is planning on doing is investigate.
Old 11-22-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
No, that is why he was elected. Normal Presidents commit many more crimes against the American people. (this in not a joke, I am serious)
We get what we deserve, it might work out best for Democrats if he won because it would help turn the Senate to a Democratic majority. Kind of like guns, we need to get even crazier with guns to eventually reel it in, open carry by everyone everywhere, like AZ they tried to make it illegal not to have a gun.
And Illinois would be better served to be a purple state, you get me projects thrown your way by candidates. We are about to see a lot more Trump like people, because it has worked, just like facebook works not by posting stories you would like but stories that will annoy you because they get more attention.

Of course he asked for a favor for personal gain. Investigating the Bidens and Burisma are in this countries national interest also.

- use the above as an example and go rob a bank, with the intention of giving some to charity. I am sure that will work. I like how he keep quoting himself saying "no quid pro quo" - AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT, WOW.
Old 11-22-2019
Olympian

Devin Nunes is now in the barrel. Lev Parnas, the indicted Giuliani associate, claims that Nunes personally sought dirt on Biden from corrupt Ukrainian officials.

I am serious in my assertion that every Republican in Congress is crooked. Either they are actually in on it (Trump, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Nunes, Pence, Barr, Sondland) or they know about the corruption and just don't care (everybody else).

Will Lev Parnas testify against Trump and Nunes?
Old 11-23-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
Devin Nunes is now in the barrel. Lev Parnas, the indicted Giuliani associate, claims that Nunes personally sought dirt on Biden from corrupt Ukrainian officials.

I am serious in my assertion that every Republican in Congress is crooked. Either they are actually in on it (Trump, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Nunes, Pence, Barr, Sondland) or they know about the corruption and just don't care (everybody else).

Will Lev Parnas testify against Trump and Nunes?
We are going to need a bigger barrel. I found somebody else seeking dirt on politicians.
Remind me again, why is it illegal to talk to Ukrainians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Rut64GDgA

Last edited by MAL; 11-23-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Sponsored Links