Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post

Let us all hope (pray if you like) that impeached president Trump does not feel the need to shed any more blood and make us any more unsafe in order to distract from his many crimes and the Impeachment crisis.
How is it unsafe to kill the terrorist that is actively killing Americans. Are we supposed to just stand there with a target on our chest and say shoot here? He does not want to distract from this Impeachment trial...he wants to put it in prime time for your viewing pleasure.

I really hope Mitch calls witnesses, but from a legal perspective it is not necessary and there is little that can be gained by introducing witnesses when the case has already been won.

What happens when you loose this impeachment trial in the senate?...and what happens when you loose the next election? What are the limits of this sham? This has nothing to do with justice...is has everything to do with a political party not being able to admit that they lost an election. Trump was far from my first choice. I was a Never Trumper with no choice but to vote for Trump. When Trump won the primary I was NOT HAPPY!...I accepted it and moved on.

I look forward to the next 5 years of "the boy that cried TRUMP!"
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
How is it unsafe to kill the terrorist that is actively killing Americans. Are we supposed to just stand there with a target on our chest and say shoot here? He does not want to distract from this Impeachment trial...he wants to put it in prime time for your viewing pleasure.

I really hope Mitch calls witnesses, but from a legal perspective it is not necessary and there is little that can be gained by introducing witnesses when the case has already been won.

What happens when you loose this impeachment trial in the senate?...and what happens when you loose the next election? What are the limits of this sham? This has nothing to do with justice...is has everything to do with a political party not being able to admit that they lost an election. Trump was far from my first choice. I was a Never Trumper with no choice but to vote for Trump. When Trump won the primary I was NOT HAPPY!...I accepted it and moved on.

I look forward to the next 5 years of "the boy that cried TRUMP!"
Killing terrorists. The Generals say it is basic math. Does killing someone save more lives from the elimination of a terrorist. They say it created more terrorists.

Its not that big a deal if Trump wins, just embarrassing. Some of his Republican policies have done well, he is simply embarrassing as a human - don't the Republicans have anybody that does the same race baiting and lying without dangerous narcissism?
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
You know as well as I do that a confidential human source is a spy...stop pretending to fall for Horowitz's word games.
You paranoid deep state ding dongs think everyone is a spy.
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Deny what? He said what he said and he meant it...but he didn't say that windmills cause cancer.
He has never denied that windmills don't cause cancer and your semantic gymnastics don't save him from that idiotic comment. Like the ones he makes every single day.

Last edited by Flynmaggot; 01-14-2020 at 05:19 PM.
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Trump is just stupid...Hillary is criminal...apparently you are the only one who doesn't know https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-c...ely_b_10818458
Sorry but a cell phone is 1000 X worse than a private server. If you think it is a crime for Hillary than it is definitely a crime for Trump and all the idiots surrounding him. The fricking Chinese just camp out at Mar A Lago and collect top secret information all day. It's spying made simple. What a windfall for the Chinese to get such a fricking dingbat for POTUS!
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
I am saying that you have to change the words that are coming out of his mouth to say that he said "windmills cause cancer"...some people would call that lying.

People have won law suits claiming that living under power lines caused their cancer. I am not saying that the power lines do cause cancer...just that it has been litigated and found in a court of law that being near high voltage causes cancer...that's not what he said either, but it makes more sense than what you said. High voltage wires make a noise that can easily be heard.

I get the feeling that this list of thousands of lies that he has told is largely made up by paraphrasing his inarticulate quotes.
Don't you get tired from all this spinning?
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Hillary is still a bigger threat to this country.
Does someone feed you your food everyday? Can you change your own clothes?
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokey8595 View Post
If Trump is SO BAD, then send the articles of impeachment over to the Senate, until then, an impeachment is just a attempt at saying that he did something wrong. It s just a matter of he said she said. An acusation. If so sure, send it over for the trial. When Clinton got impeached, it went over to the Senate on the same day.
My guess is that they are afraid of the questions that will get asked about Biden, and how much his son made per year being an adivsor for some company that he knows nothing about. (the real quid pro quo)
Let the man do his job, economy better than ever, protect the US, stop helping up other governments. If you do wrong by the US, you should get punished. They should be scared of us.
Just in case you kids at home weren't sure how Fox News has framed this story. See above.
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Your difficulty will be proving that an audit of the aid that has already been given to Ukraine is a personal favor. Hunter Biden was being paid with US tax dollars that were laundered through Burisma.
Why don't you just move to Russia if you love promoting their propaganda so much? Remember when you righties hated Russia? I bet Reagan is spinning in his grave the way you righties can't quit sucking on Mother Russia's big teets.
Old 01-14-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Trump just used a drone for leverage.

The same day that Obama released their funds, the were chanting "death to America" They never stopped killing Americans in Iraq. Obama just paid for the improvised explosive devices that they were killing American soldiers with on a daily basis. They never stopped developing a Nuclear bomb and were in violation of the deal that they agreed to. There was no upside to shipping them the cash.
Let's see you were wrong on every point except the first one that Obama released THEIR FUNDS. The rest of you righties keep ignoring that fact or are too stupid to comprehend what really happened. The rest of that paragraph is Fox and Friends garbage that you enjoy consuming so much.
Sponsored Links