Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 03-25-2018
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Hitler Youth on parade

From everything I saw on Saturday...I wore my NRA hat and a Mossberg rifle and shotgun t-shirt...I was completely disgusted. When I hear comments from uninformed juveniles on the US Constitution, 2nd Amendment, and literally making it all about the NRA and guns, it made me want to vomit. The gestures, the prepared and coached speeches, the exclusion of a few Parkland students who had speeches that didn't fit the agenda. Wow...I mean WTF?? I heard that one wing-nut, Gonzalez...wearing a CUBAN flag...say, "If you support the 2nd Amendment, I don't care what you have to say." Seriously? Is that how it works? Bank-rolled by Soros, Bloomberg, Cuomo, and several anti-gun/2nd Amendment groups this reminded me so much of the Hitler Youth and the "Useful idiots" that Stalin talked about. It's all about control folks, and they only want us to have the rights THEY agree with, and anything to the contrary should be restricted or banned.

On the other hand, those of us in the NRA vote, work, and pay taxes. WE aren't going away either. EVER.

Molon Labe!

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Last edited by mckbln; 03-26-2018 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-25-2018
Stay off the head

Kick rocks idiot
Old 03-25-2018
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
From everything I saw on Saturday...I wore my NRA hat and a Mossberg rifle and shotgun t-shirt...I was completely disgusted. When I hear comments from uninformed juveniles on the US Constitution, 2nd Amendment, and literally making it all about the NRA and guns, it made me want to vomit. The gestures, the prepared and coached speeches, the exclusion of a few Parkland students who had speeches that didn't fit the agenda. Wow...I mean WTF?? I heard that one wing-nut, Gonzalez...wearing a CUBAN flag...say, "If you support the 2nd Amendment, I don't care what you have to say." Seriously? Is that how it works? Bank-rolled by Bloomberg, Cuomo, and several anti-gun/2nd Amendment groups this reminded me so much of the Hitler Youth and the "Useful idiots" that Stalin talked about. It's all about control folks, and they only want us to have the rights THEY agree with, and anything to the contrary should be restricted or banned.

On the other hand, those of us in the NRA vote, work, and pay taxes. WE aren't going away either. EVER.

Molon Labe!
You are seriously going to compare those who (have the right to) peacefully assemble (the 1st Amendment) and express their concerns with the obvious (to most) issue of gun violence in schools to the Hitler Youth and invoke Stalin because their speeches were prepared (and coached ) and imply that they do not understand the Constitution or the 2nd Amendment because you interpret it one way and others may not read it the same way you do ?!?!

Maybe you shouldn't have watched the Fox News (paraphrased and twisted) coverage of the event(s).

You also call them "uninformed juveniles" because their views and agenda do not fit into your views or agenda.

Do you even know what they want?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Na8ylVsQMucCUz

Why are you and the NRA so afraid of these people? (Is it because they are registering to vote - and they will vote out the NRA backed puppets? )

Why is the NRA so against universal background checks? What are they (or you) hiding?
Why is the NRA so against banning "assault style" weapons? Is the zombie apocalypse coming? Are the Russians (or North Koreans) invading (Red Dawn )? Why haven't I heard anything?
Why is the NRA so against banning high capacity magazines? (See above)
Why is the NRA so against closing the gun show loophole? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole

Are you against those things? If so, why?

I know why the NRA doesn't want those things to happen..... MONEY.
If those things happen, the NRA may lose (or not gain as much) membership i.e. - MONEY !!!
Without the constant flood of incoming money the NRA will lose its stranglehold on the Republican party.
Try to get elected as a Republican, at the federal, or Gubernatorial level, without the NRA.

You are so terrified by these "uninformed juveniles" because what they are saying doesn't fit your agenda, so you resort to calling them names and using the same scare tactics and insults that the NRA is using to minimize and vilify their points of view.

Why are you so afraid Mack? ()
Old 03-26-2018
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffHall View Post
Kick rocks idiot
Wow...another brilliant response! What else you got?

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 03-26-2018
Banned

Mack:

The guy who blames America's gun violence on our not being homogeneos, yet evokes the spirit of Hitler, who also strived to achieve a homogeneous society, to trash peaceful protesters. Priceless.

"Yea I showed all those little twerps. Derr I wore my NRA hat and shotgun t-shirts.ARRRGH!!"

I hope it was orgasmically exhilarating...jacka$$.
Old 03-26-2018
Banned

Lmao...

-Complains about seeing Mexican and Puerto Rican flags everywhere, but not Polish.

-Refers to Chicago as an "URBAN trash heap"...makes a fortune off low-renters in some of the worst parts of that heap.

-Blames America's horriffic gun stats on lack of homegeneousness.

Yeah,

Sieg Heil big guy.
Old 03-26-2018
Olympian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
Old 03-27-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
You are seriously going to compare those who (have the right to) peacefully assemble (the 1st Amendment) and express their concerns with the obvious (to most) issue of gun violence in schools to the Hitler Youth and invoke Stalin because their speeches were prepared (and coached ) and imply that they do not understand the Constitution or the 2nd Amendment because you interpret it one way and others may not read it the same way you do ?!?!

Maybe you shouldn't have watched the Fox News (paraphrased and twisted) coverage of the event(s).

You also call them "uninformed juveniles" because their views and agenda do not fit into your views or agenda.

Do you even know what they want?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Na8ylVsQMucCUz

Why are you and the NRA so afraid of these people? (Is it because they are registering to vote - and they will vote out the NRA backed puppets? )

Why is the NRA so against universal background checks? What are they (or you) hiding?
Why is the NRA so against banning "assault style" weapons? Is the zombie apocalypse coming? Are the Russians (or North Koreans) invading (Red Dawn )? Why haven't I heard anything?
Why is the NRA so against banning high capacity magazines? (See above)
Why is the NRA so against closing the gun show loophole? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole

Are you against those things? If so, why?

I know why the NRA doesn't want those things to happen..... MONEY.
If those things happen, the NRA may lose (or not gain as much) membership i.e. - MONEY !!!
Without the constant flood of incoming money the NRA will lose its stranglehold on the Republican party.
Try to get elected as a Republican, at the federal, or Gubernatorial level, without the NRA.

You are so terrified by these "uninformed juveniles" because what they are saying doesn't fit your agenda, so you resort to calling them names and using the same scare tactics and insults that the NRA is using to minimize and vilify their points of view.

Why are you so afraid Mack? ()
Indoctrination...Hitler Youth was used as a tool of indoctrination...to build future armies. Indoctrination is the only similarity that I see between the two groups of kids. Today's youth have been indoctrinated into being pacifists. Liberals have allowed them to be shot and killed to promote their agenda. Pacifism is every bit as dangerous as Hitlers Youth was for the future of this country, but for the opposite reason.

These kids have not been taught basic history. Without guns there would be no United States of America to protest against. Without guns The USA would have been over run by anyone that wanted to. With out guns the innocent people would be victims.

Violence is not caused by assault rifles, high capacity clips or even bump stocks. Violence is caused by crazy people with no fear of god. The first step to solving this liberal mess called the public school system would be to hang the shooter in front of the Broward county court house NOW! Next, we unfortunately have to protect our kids with armed guards...just like the politicians have...just like Hollywood liberals have. Everything we treasure is protected by guns, except our kids.

Any ban or restriction on guns will only(adversely)affect the law abiding citizens. Criminals will not obey your new laws. Raising the age for gun buyers will create a demand for bomb making materials among the criminally insane youth. If you don't address why they kill you will always have to worry about what they kill with.

Liberals don't seem to be concerned with inner city gun crime...that's where 80% of the gun crime is. They only seem to be concerned with taking guns from law abiding citizens. If I were cynical I would think that they only wanted to take guns from Republicans.

If new rules and regulations are enacted the NRA will get more donations from supporters...not less.
Old 03-27-2018
Varsity

“One must indoctrinate a child while he still fits width-wise on the bed.” – A saying from the Soviet Union
Old 03-27-2018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Bandini View Post
“One must indoctrinate a child while he still fits width-wise on the bed.” – A saying from the Soviet Union
Wow...that was a powerful response. all ideologies involve indoctrinating children.

I assume you're not catholic, lol.

And who's "indoctrinating" these kids.? Plainfield threatened detention if their kids walked out.

Oh and yeah, a Nazi is running as the GOP nominee for 3rd district congress. I'm sure he agrees with Mack's comparison of gun protestors to the Hitler youth LMAO.

God bless the Trump effect and all the lunacy it spawned.

A Nazi...a Naxi is running for congress in cook county.

Last edited by joe-jitsu; 03-27-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Sponsored Links