Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IKWF

Old 10-25-2018
Varsity

Didi Duals

If big bash can respond, what teams are committed to didi duals this year? Such a good event, I assume it has to be getting filled up pretty quick.
Old 10-25-2018
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2on1 View Post
If big bash can respond, what teams are committed to didi duals this year? Such a good event, I assume it has to be getting filled up pretty quick.
I heard none. There is a national tournament the same day and everyone is scrambling to get on a true national team. IK clubs are struggling to fill their lineups with everyone going to this national event. Maybe bash will have to rename the tournament the national didi dual's!!
Old 10-25-2018
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallball View Post
I heard none. There is a national tournament the same day and everyone is scrambling to get on a true national team. IK clubs are struggling to fill their lineups with everyone going to this national event. Maybe bash will have to rename the tournament the national didi dual's!!
Some people must love bs & drama. Ask an innocent question and get a response from someone like this whos a blackbelt in keyboard karate. Godforbid i ask bout senior duals.
Old 10-25-2018
Varsity

Quote:
Some people must love bs & drama. Ask an innocent question and get a response from someone like this whos a blackbelt in keyboard karate. Godforbid i ask bout senior duals.
Blackbelt in keyboard karate.....that's priceless. LMFAO!!!!

The answer to the original question is the Didi Duals are totally filled already.

We have started a waiting list that we sometimes get to the first 1 or 2 teams on the list.

Without further ado here it is

Lemont
Berthalto
Lil Coalers
Team 1006
Lincoln Way
Plainfield WC
Minooka
Celtics
Force Elite
Tinley
Roughnecks
Oak Forest
nWo
Champaign
Bolingbrook
Honnegah
Old 10-25-2018
Varsity

Thats great. Not even november and already filled up. Now just release the pools lol. Thanks for the response. I see a lot of teams that werent in previous years. Best of luck to all teams.
Old 10-25-2018
Varsity

Quote:
Thats great. Not even november and already filled up. Now just release the pools lol. Thanks for the response. I see a lot of teams that werent in previous years. Best of luck to all teams.
No pools til January.

Gotta make sure all are in and who is loaded for bear this year.
Old 11-11-2018
Varsity

I know this was asked before but im asking again because people said i had incorrect info. I know didi duals is 10u. Is the birthday cutoff the 9/1 or is it 12/31. If you can give answer again would be appreciated. Also, are all the same teams still in as of now. Thanks in advance for the info and see you next week at winter nationals.
Old 11-11-2018
Varsity

Quote:
I know this was asked before but im asking again because people said i had incorrect info. I know didi duals is 10u. Is the birthday cutoff the 9/1 or is it 12/31. If you can give answer again would be appreciated. Also, are all the same teams still in as of now. Thanks in advance for the info and see you next week at winter nationals.
Glad you asked because I was just about to send an email out dealing with this.

The Didi Duals are for all wrestlers 10 years old and UNDER.

That means you have to be 10 years old or younger on your IKWF roster.

Which means we are using the new 9/1 cut offf in adherance to the rule IKWF rule.

As you now yes the teams list above are still in it. I gave them until Dec 1 to pull out. And yes I have 4 teams waiting in the wings to pounce into an available spot.

We are already seeking a location for next year that can hold 10 full size mats (not Region) just because we don't want to wrestle in their wrestling room to expand this event into a 20 team tournament.

If someone/club is interested in hosting and wants to partner with Bash we typically hold this event the last Saturday in January--usually the day before Senior duals. Contact us for details and terms.
Old 11-11-2018
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBashWrestling View Post
Glad you asked because I was just about to send an email out dealing with this.

The Didi Duals are for all wrestlers 10 years old and UNDER.

That means you have to be 10 years old or younger on your IKWF roster.

Which means we are using the new 9/1 cut offf in adherance to the rule IKWF rule.

As you now yes the teams list above are still in it. I gave them until Dec 1 to pull out. And yes I have 4 teams waiting in the wings to pounce into an available spot.

We are already seeking a location for next year that can hold 10 full size mats (not Region) just because we don't want to wrestle in their wrestling room to expand this event into a 20 team tournament.

If someone/club is interested in hosting and wants to partner with Bash we typically hold this event the last Saturday in January--usually the day before Senior duals. Contact us for details and terms.
Thanks for the response. I was actually going to ask your thoughts on if ever considering 20 teams. Lol. Great event. Thanks for the update
Old 11-12-2018
Varsity

Sorry if I am late to the party with this thread but just to clarify, Didi duals is no longer midget duals?
Sponsored Links