Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IKWF

Old 01-08-2019
Junior Varsity

[QUOTE=2on1;548355]Matches hope take place this weekend at midwest that didnt take place at JT.

Major vs varrette.
Mayora vs robinson
Munaretto vs turner
Cassioppi vs wardlow
Salin vs heeg
Shiloh vs palumbo
Mendoza vs 95lb

Not sure if all will be there but all would be great matches

There is no reason for Mendoza to go to 95 and risk injury, he has nothing to prove to you or anyone else! Enjoy the time we have watching this kid wrestle itís truely impressive! Will you even be there to watch these matches or will you and your boys be somewhere else on Sunday? Weight classes start at 55# should be a spot for most wrestlers...
Old 01-08-2019

If I recall Enright beat Vasquez at Joe Tholl and also had all three in the 89 pound bracket there. If you saw the kid wrestle even in practice you would understand that kid is special and wrestles quality kids even bigger and older day in day out
Old 01-08-2019
Varsity

[QUOTE=sweep the leg johnny;548390]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2on1 View Post
Matches hope take place this weekend at midwest that didnt take place at JT.

Major vs varrette.
Mayora vs robinson
Munaretto vs turner
Cassioppi vs wardlow
Salin vs heeg
Shiloh vs palumbo
Mendoza vs 95lb

Not sure if all will be there but all would be great matches

There is no reason for Mendoza to go to 95 and risk injury, he has nothing to prove to you or anyone else! Enjoy the time we have watching this kid wrestle it’s truely impressive! Will you even be there to watch these matches or will you and your boys be somewhere else on Sunday? Weight classes start at 55# should be a spot for most wrestlers...
Are you seriously upset bout matches id like to see? I know how good seth is. Have no clue what you are getting bent out of shape bout. Who said he or anyone has anything to prove. Imo he will tech or major most at 84 and 89. You may want to reread my post. I said matches id like to see. Im a fan of good matches. I guess i couldve been more specific and said seth vs crouch but didnt know i had to explain myself to anyone.

Before you make this s@% personal w/ me, realize it was a compliment to seth. If you still have issue w/ what i said, im sure you will get over it. Dont make this as if i was calling seth out. Thats fn obsurd.

You are asking if my 8&9yr old are going. No my 8yr old isnt. If my 9 year old is feeling better then yes he will be. Did both JT and midwest as an 8yr old last year. Didnt know that determines if im qualified in saying matches id like to see.

Man i better quickly remove my post of midget state predictions that said i think shiloh beats anyone at midget state from 64-72. I better also remove the compliment that heeg beats anyone from 74 to likely 90lb at midget state. Godforbid they take that the wrong way. Im positive they wont though.

Didnt know i had to be careful how i compliment anyone.
My name is Jeremy Mack. My apologies if i offended anyone... well not really.

Last edited by 2on1; 01-09-2019 at 09:11 AM.
Sponsored Links