Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IESA

Old 01-16-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillsdogs View Post
You mean the world champion who came from a 1A school?
Wasn't the world champion an 8th grader last year. I also here she is an 8th grader this year.
Old 01-16-2020

Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Campbell View Post
Wasn't the world champion an 8th grader last year. I also here she is an 8th grader this year.
Correct that is why she is not ranked because she can not compete at the State level this year in IE. We Love Val,(and we know she would dominate if she was allowed to compete at the state level again this year) we have followed her journey and my boys love seeing her accomplishments.
Old 01-16-2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Campbell View Post
I want to here (sic) you guys admit my rankings are better than what Mushcock plagiarized from me and BEG me to do 1A. I will do way better than this pathetic non-effort. Anything a man can do a woman of color can do just as well!
Old 01-16-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
I want to here (sic) you guys admit my rankings are better than what Mushcock plagiarized from me and BEG me to do 1A. I will do way better than this pathetic non-effort. Anything a man can do a woman of color can do just as well!
You are the greatest. But at rankings?

Last edited by Earl Campbell; 01-16-2020 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Sp
Old 01-16-2020

May want to check, but I believe Washington Beverly Manor is 2A. I think they are in the Jacksonville Sectional.
Old 01-16-2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD34 View Post
May want to check, but I believe Washington Beverly Manor is 2A. I think they are in the Jacksonville Sectional.
It is. These rankings are terrible. I got 50 bucks on one of the 7 kids he ranked being his. If you guys beg I will do a legitimate ranking like I did for 2A. I am aware of the discrepancies in my original rankings, but rest assured that once I get more results this Saturday I will have superior rankings to any comers. Mushcock (disgusting name) will switch 3 or 4 names on mine and then post "his" so you guys can worship him in a sea of spelling errors.

gulach
Old 01-16-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
It is. These rankings are terrible. I got 50 bucks on one of the 7 kids he ranked being his. If you guys beg I will do a legitimate ranking like I did for 2A. I am aware of the discrepancies in my original rankings, but rest assured that once I get more results this Saturday I will have superior rankings to any comers. Mushcock (disgusting name) will switch 3 or 4 names on mine and then post "his" so you guys can worship him in a sea of spelling errors.

gulach
Who do you got 50 on?
Old 01-17-2020

Couple other kids.. Glenn from Sandwich at 119 and the Campbell brothers from Colfax Ridgeview
Old 01-17-2020

Good adds. keep them coming. once we have head to heads we can adjust the actual rank. as of now it is more of a list. I'll keep editing the original list.
And GrossNoises thanks for all of your kindness. I'm just trying to compile a list. Wrestling has to many haters to have one from within. Lift the sport up.
Old 01-17-2020

Goossens from Erie at 85.
Sponsored Links