Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 05-03-2019
Varsity

Nothing To See Here

This President is "The most transparent President in the history of the country".

If that were true, then please tell me why is he suing various banks to prevent them from turning over his financial records to Congress?

Why is he pressuring his high school and the many colleges that he attended from releasing his transcripts?

Why, if he is such a patriot, did he not serve in the military and fight in Vietnam? In 1968, when he graduated from The Wharton Shcool of Business at Penn?
That's right, bone spurs.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...4TKFbO&ampcf=1
or
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ogf75h&ampcf=1

Why, if those bone spurs were so debilitating, (he did pass his physical), does he continually refuse to provide his medical records showing those bone spurs?

Why, if he loves the military so much, did he attack a war hero in John McCain on numerous occasions and continues to do so, even though he has been dead for over 8 months?

Why is he pressuring the IRS from turning over his tax returns, who is more than willing to oblige, even though Congress, the Judiciary Committee, and the American people, have every right to see them? Also, they have been subpoenaed, for which he is suing members of Congress.

Why would he pressure Attorneys General innumerable times to end the special counsel's investigation?

Why would he demand that his staff and members of his cabinet to refuse to testify before Congress, even though they have been subpoenaed?

Why does he appoint blind loyalists to amazingly important positions on his cabinet who had demonstrated a willingness to defy the laws of this country and not "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of The United States"?

If he is "The most transparent President in the history of the country" why is he obfuscating?
Old 05-03-2019
Olympian

I guess it's lost on some folks how funny it is when they ask for highly personal details about others and won't even admit who they are on a website...

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon
Old 05-04-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
This President is "The most transparent President in the history of the country".
That is called a Trumpism...if you are at any one of his golf courses, "its the best golf course in the world" If you are at any one of his buildings "its the best building in the world" So if you are asking about transparency, then he is "The most transparent President in the history of the country" Its just how he talks. I just get a smile on my face when he says something like that, because I can hear your head explode.
If that were true, then please tell me why is he suing various banks to prevent them from turning over his financial records to Congress?
Congress is just fishing for anything they can find because they can't run on the economy. They have no legal reason to see his bank records.
Why is he pressuring his high school and the many colleges that he attended from releasing his transcripts?
I am still waiting for Obama's transcripts.

Why, if he is such a patriot, did he not serve in the military and fight in Vietnam? In 1968, when he graduated from The Wharton Shcool of Business at Penn?
That's right, bone spurs.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...4TKFbO&ampcf=1
or
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ogf75h&ampcf=1

Why, if those bone spurs were so debilitating, (he did pass his physical), does he continually refuse to provide his medical records showing those bone spurs?
He was a Democrat when he claimed bone spurs...Democrats can do stuff like that.
Why, if he loves the military so much, did he attack a war hero in John McCain on numerous occasions and continues to do so, even though he has been dead for over 8 months? McCain is a swamp rat. Being dead doesn't make someone a better person. When he was alive he was a rat...now that he is dead, he is a dead rat.

Why is he pressuring the IRS from turning over his tax returns, who is more than willing to oblige, even though Congress, the Judiciary Committee, and the American people, have every right to see them? Also, they have been subpoenaed, for which he is suing members of Congress. There is no legal requirement for a president to provide tax returns. Happy fishing!!

Why would he pressure Attorneys General innumerable times to end the special counsel's investigation? Because there has been no evidence of collusion...except with Hillary.

Why would he demand that his staff and members of his cabinet to refuse to testify before Congress, even though they have been subpoenaed? Congress is trying to set perjury traps. Every body has already answered hundreds of hours of questions from a hyper partisan prosecutor and his team.

Why does he appoint blind loyalists to amazingly important positions on his cabinet who had demonstrated a willingness to defy the laws of this country and not "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of The United States"?

If he is "The most transparent President in the history of the country" why is he obfuscating?
I can't believe that this Russian fantasy is still being pushed by anybody. It was laughable from day one. There has not been one shred of evidence to corroborate any of it at all. The guy that Hillary paid to write to dossier testified under penalty of perjury that he could not even corroborate his own dossier. If you have evidence of collusion Adam Schiff would like to talk to you.
Old 05-05-2019
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
I can't believe that this Russian fantasy is still being pushed by anybody. It was laughable from day one. There has not been one shred of evidence to corroborate any of it at all. The guy that Hillary paid to write to dossier testified under penalty of perjury that he could not even corroborate his own dossier. If you have evidence of collusion Adam Schiff would like to talk to you.
Yep. It's absolutely HILARIOUS how desperate the Democratic Party has become, trying to badger Barr and accuse him of lying which is absurd. HilLIARy is still out there making insane comments that just keep making her look worse than she already does. The whole "chicken" thing the Judiciary Committee Democrats pulled back-fired in a big way. At this point they are nothing more than clowns in a circus.

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 05-08-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth is Out There View Post
I guess it's lost on some folks how funny it is when they ask for highly personal details about others and won't even admit who they are on a website...
I am not asking for anything, the elected officials of the Legislative Branch who are entitled to, and responsible for checking and balancing the Executive Branch (as well as the Judicial Branch, as they are all responsible), especially a person who has never served in an elected office and therefore has never been vetted, are asking for the "highly personal details".

I ask you, or anyone who really, seriously has a problem with this: How could you not want to see where Trump has, has gotten, and has paid his money? Do you really think that it is no one's business? He is the President.

What does my anonymity have anything to do with this?
Who are you?

Oops, I shouldn't have done that, tough guy that you are, you will take a screenshot and report me to the police.

Kitten.......
Old 05-08-2019
Varsity

One simple question for you 3 Stooges: What if Obama had done 10% (in his 8 years) that Trump has done (in just over 2)?
With a Republican House and Senate, I'm willing to bet every penny that I have ever made, and would ever make that he would have been thrown out of the White House.

I'm not being an advocate for Obama, quite simply I am making a point regarding the fact that Trump is clearly a Republican - as you appear to be, based on your responses, comments, (thin) arguments and (ridiculous) obscure (FAR) right-wing video postings - and you are ignoring the obvious, for that fact alone.

Trump has repeatedly ignored the law, his advisers and (what should be) common sense.
He has ignored the findings of his own, appointed, intelligence community and treated the Russian interference in the 2016 election as fake news!?!?!?! He still hasn't said that Russia DID interfere.
He has clearly broken the law and obstructed justice, and he continues to do so.

These are but a glimpse of what he has done in his time in office, nothing compared to what he has done in the previous 50 years.

Yet some advocate for him, that he is a victim, the subject of a witch hunt, that those who would dare to investigate him are simply jealous or still angry about Hillary losing the election.

One more question: Do you think that the Russian interference was limited to 2016, (NO, 2018...) if no, do you fear that their interference will continue in future elections.

Another: Do you feel that interference by a foreign government in our elections is OK as long as "your guy" wins?

This, for me, is not about "getting" Trump, it is not about a lost election or anything as petty as that, it is about preserving our democracy and keeping alive the notion our forefathers had that there should be 3 coequal branches of government and that they should all oversee the others and be beholden to the people of this country.
They cast off the monarchy which ruled over them so that they could govern themselves by an electorate, that they, the people, would vote into office, rather than be ruled by a dictator.

The only people who dismiss the idea that Russia interfered in our elections are the Trumpheads, as well as Trump himself, who fear that admitting interference would diminish or delegitimize his presidency - they're right, it would.
Old 05-09-2019
Olympian

Quote:
One simple question for you 3 Stooges: What if Obama had done 10% (in his 8 years) that Trump has done (in just over 2)?
With a Republican House and Senate, I'm willing to bet every penny that I have ever made, and would ever make that he would have been thrown out of the White House.

I'm not being an advocate for Obama, quite simply I am making a point regarding the fact that Trump is clearly a Republican - as you appear to be, based on your responses, comments, (thin) arguments and (ridiculous) obscure (FAR) right-wing video postings - and you are ignoring the obvious, for that fact alone.

Trump has repeatedly ignored the law, his advisers and (what should be) common sense.
He has ignored the findings of his own, appointed, intelligence community and treated the Russian interference in the 2016 election as fake news!?!?!?! He still hasn't said that Russia DID interfere.
He has clearly broken the law and obstructed justice, and he continues to do so.

These are but a glimpse of what he has done in his time in office, nothing compared to what he has done in the previous 50 years.

Yet some advocate for him, that he is a victim, the subject of a witch hunt, that those who would dare to investigate him are simply jealous or still angry about Hillary losing the election.

One more question: Do you think that the Russian interference was limited to 2016, (NO, 2018...) if no, do you fear that their interference will continue in future elections.

Another: Do you feel that interference by a foreign government in our elections is OK as long as "your guy" wins?

This, for me, is not about "getting" Trump, it is not about a lost election or anything as petty as that, it is about preserving our democracy and keeping alive the notion our forefathers had that there should be 3 coequal branches of government and that they should all oversee the others and be beholden to the people of this country.
They cast off the monarchy which ruled over them so that they could govern themselves by an electorate, that they, the people, would vote into office, rather than be ruled by a dictator.

The only people who dismiss the idea that Russia interfered in our elections are the Trumpheads, as well as Trump himself, who fear that admitting interference would diminish or delegitimize his presidency - they're right, it would.
Your not being specific about what you are accusing Trump of doing. Obama on the other hand sold assault weapons to Mexican Drug cartels, Used the IRS as a political weapon against his political enemies, sent pallets of cash (billions) in the middle of the night to the number one terrorist supporting country in the world (Iran), released terrorists from Guantanamo Bay...do you need me to keep going? Republicans under no circumstances would have ever removed Obama from office...they were afraid of impeaching the first black president.

There is a difference between collusion and interference The Russians have always interfered with our elections and we have always interfered with their elections. International election interference is a world wide game. Putin called out Obama for interfering in Russia's elections. Obama also used American tax dollars to actively campaign against Benjamin Netanyahu. Hillary accepted donations from Saudi Arabia. All Gore took money from the Chinese. We are interfering in Venezuela's affairs right now. Ukraine colluded to help Hillary get elected.

Trump Russia Collusion did not happen. Russian interference always happens. That doesn't make it ok, but it is a fact of life.

Last edited by MAL; 05-09-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-09-2019
Olympian

Quote:

This video does not deal with Russia, but it does give some insight to how many conservatives feel about Trump...we don't like him, but we like what he is doing. Don't call me a Republican.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FntJ...em-uploademail
Old 05-09-2019
Olympian

Quote:
One simple question for you 3 Stooges:
OOOH! Can I be Moe? PLEASE! I always get stuck being Curly. He had the least amount of hair. I swear I had a haircut just like Moe when I was little.
Plus his leadership skills are exemplary.

That's about where I stopped reading your nonsense...

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon
Old 05-09-2019
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth is Out There View Post
OOOH! Can I be Moe? PLEASE! I always get stuck being Curly. He had the least amount of hair. I swear I had a haircut just like Moe when I was little.
Plus his leadership skills are exemplary.

That's about where I stopped reading your nonsense...
Woob, woob, woob, woob...nyah, nyah, nyah...rahr, rahr...I'll shave my head and be Curly!!

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Sponsored Links