Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > Freestyle / Greco-Roman

Old 07-15-2019
Olympian

What FLO really stands for...

Coverage has been great so far.

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Last edited by Truth is Out There; 07-15-2019 at 10:31 PM.
Old 07-15-2019
Varsity

I have a yearly subscription of Flo and it is worth it to me. The 29 for an event is a bit steep. Also, what I do is go buy a credit card/gift card with the necessary amount on it and then use it to sign up for my yearly subscription. It is out of money after the subscription, so FLO cannot keep charging me. When it my FLO subscription out, I decide if I want to subscribe again.
Old 07-16-2019
Varsity

Couldn’t agree more with you Truth. In this day and age it should be free flo accounts for everyone. I believe we should have open rooms where kids could travel to other wrestling rooms to hone their skills. We know some practice rooms have more to offer than others. Why limit the less fortunate based on their location? Eventually someday we can get to a system in which teams are allowed to use wrestlers from other schools during the state dual series as to level the playing field. Too many years the 1% have been dominating this sport. It is time for a change.
Old 07-16-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallball View Post
Couldn’t agree more with you Truth. In this day and age it should be free flo accounts for everyone. I believe we should have open rooms where kids could travel to other wrestling rooms to hone their skills. We know some practice rooms have more to offer than others. Why limit the less fortunate based on their location? Eventually someday we can get to a system in which teams are allowed to use wrestlers from other schools during the state dual series as to level the playing field. Too many years the 1% have been dominating this sport. It is time for a change.
This sounds like a major train wreck and don't even know where to start on this one. Is this AOC? Are you teasing us?
Old 07-16-2019
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Talking

Old 07-16-2019

Bernie 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallball View Post
ooh la la, someone’s gonna get laid in college
Old 07-17-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondo View Post
This sounds like a major train wreck and don't even know where to start on this one. Is this AOC? Are you teasing us?
Was it that obvious? Not sure I would take Flo even for free but until something better comes there is no alternative. Allowing kids to practice wherever they want? Well we do that in the off-season and I suppose that’s good enough. During the season that was just a thought to even the playing field since some programs skirt the rules and make a mockery of the IHSA but that’s something we learned to accept in good old Illinois.
Old 07-17-2019
Varsity

All you poor people need to get off my website. If you cannot shell out 20 bucks then get out of my country club sport, you bums. The world needs ditch diggers too.
Sponsored Links