Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 06-03-2019
Olympian

Wanna do research?

Do some on how many climate change doomsayers stand to profit (because of their investment in companies which would benefit) if certain climate change laws were enacted.

It's become as easy as that. Still relying on the stupid masses to do all the heavy lifting though...

If we can thank Trump for Anything it's that MAYBE he's gotten one mindless agenda-whore out there to think beyond what they're being told is the latest outrage.

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon
Old 06-03-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
Oh I forgot, for the science experts out there that reference "experts" in opposition to Nasa. Maybe start here instead.

https://www.nasa.gov/kidsclub/index.html

Weather data is incidental, not their main business. They are also not in the business from profiting from Natural Disasters. Mathematically impossible too large to keep a major conspiracy. NASA's budget for fiscal year (FY) 2019 is $21.5 billion. Since its inception, the United States has spent $601.31 billion (in nominal dollars) on NASA.

Hopefully they will look into the cancer from the noise from Windmills issue...unless that is not true.
Old 06-03-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Oh I forgot, for the science experts out there that reference "experts" in opposition to Nasa. Maybe start here instead.

https://www.nasa.gov/kidsclub/index.html

Weather data is incidental, not their main business. They are also not in the business from profiting from Natural Disasters. Mathematically impossible too large to keep a major conspiracy. NASA's budget for fiscal year (FY) 2019 is $21.5 billion. Since its inception, the United States has spent $601.31 billion (in nominal dollars) on NASA.

Hopefully they will look into the cancer from the noise from Windmills issue...unless that is not true.
You ignored my post that proved that NASA's data is well within the normal range of fluctuation on this planet.
Old 06-04-2019
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
From an MIT scientist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwvV...&index=8&t=23s

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 06-04-2019
Olympian

NASA has been recalculating(manipulating) data

Quote:
Researcher: NASA hiding climate data

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, December 3, 2009
The fight over global warming science is about to cross the Atlantic with a U.S. researcher poised to sue NASA, demanding release of the same kind of climate data that has landed a leading British center in hot water over charges it skewed its data.

Chris Horner, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, said NASA has refused for two years to provide information under the Freedom of Information Act that would show how the agency has shaped its climate data and would explain why the agency has repeatedly had to correct its data going as far back as the 1930s.

“I assume that what is there is highly damaging,” Mr. Horner said. “These guys are quite clearly bound and determined not to reveal their internal discussions about this.”

The numbers matter. Under pressure in 2007, NASA recalculated its data and found that 1934, not 1998, was the hottest year in its records for the contiguous 48 states. NASA later changed that data again, and now 1998 and 2006 are tied for first, with 1934 slightly cooler.
Old 06-12-2019
Olympian

Quote:
https://cleantechnica.com/2018/08/15...pping-drivers/
Old 06-13-2019
Olympian

Quote:
I am the one that keeps trying to steer this conversation to a scientific debate. You just want to ignore science and hurl insulting articles that insinuate that I am the one that is denying science.

Every character in that article has a financial interest in keeping the hoax alive...I am sure that some of them believe in what they are doing, but for them to change their opinion on the subject of global warming...oops...I meant climate change, they would have to change their career path.

There have been no climate change predictions that have come true yet...they have all been wrong...and they have been making these predictions since the 80's. When I was in school they were predicting an ice age. How many bad predictions does it take to prove that climate alarmists are wrong? Unfortunately there may never be an answer to that question.

Here are just a few ridiculous predictions.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/...ctions-suspect
Old 06-15-2019
Olympian

Quote:
https://www.vox.com/energy-and-envir...co-rubio-trump
Old 06-16-2019
Olympian

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scient...climate_change
Old 06-16-2019
Olympian

Quote:
This article is about fifteen or twenty years behind. Republicans have always said that climate change is real...its just not caused by man. I posted scientific evidence that the climate has been changing for millions of years, and with much larger natural fluctuations than we are having now.

Your article only briefly mentions temperatures for the last 100 years...that is a minuscule sample of the earths history. If the earth is 4.5 billion years old, what makes you think that this tiny little spec of time that you exist is the perfect temperature, and any deviation from that temperature is automatically bad.

Even if I am wrong, and global warming is caused by man...the world would be a safer place to live if it was warmer.

You totally ignored NASA actually changing historical temperatures to fit the agenda. If global warming was real then the scientists would not have to manipulate data to prove it.
Sponsored Links