Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 07-01-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc View Post
Boys who wanted to get good work in did.
Hmm, not from what I've been told... at least not at the referenced event. My only point is: are you surprised?

I am not fan of women's wrestling. However, I hope it takes off spectacularly if only to get out of the practice of girls competing against boys.

Quote:
A couple of Neanderthals posting on this thread.
So I'm a Neanderthal because I speak out against discrimination. Things have truly come half-circle, as in, 180 degrees.

Quote:
Jesus
... who was ALSO not in attendance but I'm unsure if it's because he too was miffed by the skewed and unfair entrance fee requirements.

Quote:
just trying to inspire more participation in a growing part of the sport
I can virtually guarantee you that no girl who wasn't already part of the sport came out for this clinic. So what are you really inspiring?

In fact, all you did is remind everyone else that the part of this sport that IS currently working (albeit not as well as I would like), namely, boys wrestling, is taken for granted a bit more than it should be.

Let me try to inspire you: STFU before you further tarnish the name of a young lady we can all hold some admiration for by marring her association with an event which was poorly thought out IMO.

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon
Old 07-01-2019
Varsity

Also curious, what if the boy identified as a girl? Would you administer a good patting to the nether region of a child in order to acquire your 25 bucks? You sick freak.
Old 07-01-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
It hurts me to say this, but I agree with Earl Campbell. I hope you charged all non white females as well since we are clearly playing identity politics here.

As a fellow Mexican I hope to have a clinic with Isaiah Martinez and charge all you others $50. White boys will have to pay $100 because of their privilege.
I am pretty sure IMAR wouldn't give you the time of day if he knew you were going to discriminate against any wrestler.
Old 07-01-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Campbell View Post
I am pretty sure IMAR wouldn't give you the time of day if he knew you were going to discriminate against any wrestler.
What is up you nasty playground predator? Hope summer has treated you with multiple sunburns, although you will lie and say it has been great for you.

Anyways, I am sure if Forrest has no issue discriminating against the largest demographic in the sport then IMAR will have no problem taking those delicious white boy dollars. I will let you take them out to get ice cream and play in your basement afterward.
Old 07-01-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
What is up you nasty playground predator? Hope summer has treated you with multiple sunburns, although you will lie and say it has been great for you.

Anyways, I am sure if Forrest has no issue discriminating against the largest demographic in the sport then IMAR will have no problem taking those delicious white boy dollars. I will let you take them out to get ice cream and play in your basement afterward.
Earl doesn't get sunburned.
Sponsored Links

Tags
clinic, girlswrestling, naperville wrestling