Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
The simple fact is that BOTH Renteria Sr and Madrigal Sr live in Oak Park. Last year Zeman Sr even confronted Renteria and asked to see his Driver's License. No kidding. Has nothing to do with what a wrestler lists as a home address and if that idiot ever paid attention to the facts this wouldn't even be brought up. Isaiah White lived with his mother in Oak Park who works at the post office there. Dardanes, Nick and Chris both lived with their mother who moved to Oak Park after a divorce. Devonte Mahomes lived with his sister in Oak Park after leaving a broken home in Joliet. I could go on and on. I even recall some of the absolutely silly crap that I got accused of when we owned apartment buildings in Oak Park. Doesn't matter where they list or live now and quite frankly, I get sick and tired of the haters/morons/gossip freaks continue to blather on and beat the ghost of that horse that died a long time ago. It's the annoying braying of the jackasses that never seems to cease...hee haw...hee haw...hee haw.
What part of "please don't answer that" didn't you comprehend? It was an obvious attempt to keep it from escalating (again). The current BS seemed to be over, and YOU just had to start it up again.

So I will say it one more time: DON'T RESPOND TO THIS.

Recommend the thread be locked; it's never going to give the OP advice as he asked for.
Old 01-23-2018
Undefeated

Pretty interesting that first Mr. Zeman asked to see the drivers license and it's implied ("Gee, guess what the address was")that he produced it. Then, after being called out, it's only that Mr. Zeman asked to see it. Not making a great case. Hilarious that Shooter asked for it though. He should work for the IHSA.
Old 01-23-2018
Varsity

Quote:
The simple fact is that BOTH Renteria Sr and Madrigal Sr live in Oak Park. Last year Zeman Sr even confronted Renteria and asked to see his Driver's License. No kidding. Has nothing to do with what a wrestler lists as a home address and if that idiot ever paid attention to the facts this wouldn't even be brought up. Isaiah White lived with his mother in Oak Park who works at the post office there. Dardanes, Nick and Chris both lived with their mother who moved to Oak Park after a divorce. Devonte Mahomes lived with his sister in Oak Park after leaving a broken home in Joliet. I could go on and on. I even recall some of the absolutely silly crap that I got accused of when we owned apartment buildings in Oak Park. Doesn't matter where they list or live now and quite frankly, I get sick and tired of the haters/morons/gossip freaks continue to blather on and beat the ghost of that horse that died a long time ago. It's the annoying braying of the jackasses that never seems to cease...hee haw...hee haw...hee haw.

You suffer from the OJ Syndrome

Definition per Urban Dictionary:

When some one lies or has lied so much that the lie actually becomes real to the liar with vivid details and all the consistency of a true story though others no it to be untrue.

Feel free to Google it.

And you can’t keep your facts straight on a simple encounter. Basic Journalism 101...who, what, where, why and how. You seem to be forgetting the ‘what’ and the ‘where’. How can anyone find you credible?
Old 01-23-2018
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctdad View Post
What part of "please don't answer that" didn't you comprehend? It was an obvious attempt to keep it from escalating (again). The current BS seemed to be over, and YOU just had to start it up again.

So I will say it one more time: DON'T RESPOND TO THIS.

Recommend the thread be locked; it's never going to give the OP advice as he asked for.
Thanks for the advice, don't need it. We are all grown-ups here. This thread should have been locked a long time ago because it went south right from the get go. I'm going to continue to call out the trolls as long as they exist, period. Quite frankly it's a sad part of this site that will never get fixed. Never see this kind of BS on Intermat or FloWrestling. Maybe one day we will see that kind of decency...but I doubt it.

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 01-23-2018
Varsity

It's probably the 9.9 scholarships
Old 01-23-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Thanks for the advice, don't need it. We are all grown-ups here. This thread should have been locked a long time ago because it went south right from the get go. I'm going to continue to call out the trolls as long as they exist, period. Quite frankly it's a sad part of this site that will never get fixed. Never see this kind of BS on Intermat or FloWrestling. Maybe one day we will see that kind of decency...but I doubt it.
Reading comprehension is obviously not a strong suit of yours. It wasn’t advice, it was a pair of requests not to respond to my post. It’s not a difficult concept to grasp.

The last word is yours.
Old 01-24-2018
Varsity

SMH- enforcement of residency rules is crazy, but ppl think Wrestling can circumvent

http://www.oakpark.com/News/Articles...39;-residency/

First of all, your sports residency is where you list, it is not a function of your official residency for the Uni. I know this because I wrestled in college and one year managed to get Fiji islands listed as my hometown (no, I'm not a pacific islander)

Second, why don't all the doubters just go test it and go trick or treating in Aurora, SW side, OP and see who answers the door ?
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread