Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
I guess that explains why so many people believed the Trump Russia hoax...but seriously, political conspiracy theories are mostly driven by party affiliation. I have shown you absolute proof that Hillary and the Democrats did everything that they are accusing Trump of doing except hiring prostitutes to pee on the bed...and you call it a conspiracy theory.

ChiefIllini makes a compelling case against Trump, but I tend to not believe or care about it, because Trump is doing things that Republicans have promised to do for decades. The mainstream media has gone far beyond just having a bias...now they lie and make things up.

I am not sure how this political division ends.

I challenge you to debunk any of those documents, but you won't, because they don't fit your political agenda. At least read them so you have an understanding of what the other side of the political spectrum is reading.
I don't have a political agenda, just think trolling is wrong. Keep Trump, dump Trump. All I have said is that he is a weirdo, maybe we deserve a weirdo. The C word you referenced is very much connected to mental illness. Be careful with yourself. Doesn't matter, the President went on TV and asked in front of the whole world, 75% of the world does not believe he was "joking" or gaslighting.
Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
I don't have a political agenda, just think trolling is wrong. Keep Trump, dump Trump. All I have said is that he is a weirdo, maybe we deserve a weirdo. The C word you referenced is very much connected to mental illness. Be careful with yourself. Doesn't matter, the President went on TV and asked in front of the whole world, 75% of the world does not believe he was "joking" or gaslighting.
You do this all the time. You make a statement like that and not mention what you are talking about. I cant read minds. What did Trump ask that has you upset this time?

Conspiracy theory= Trump Russia collusion

The Biden, Hillary, DNC, Ukraine Collusion is a proven fact. Two people in the Ukraine have been convicted for interfering in the US elections to help Hillary. Biden did threaten to withhold a billion dollars unless they fired the prosecutor that was in the process of investigating his son. The DNC coordinated the Steele Dossier and leaked it to the press, but the could not publish it until Comey briefed the Trump about it, and the FBI knew it was bogus but still used it to get FISA warrants. There is nothing in this paragraph that is even debatable.

This is what is really going on here in my opinion. Trump is a threat to everything that the Democrats and some Republicans have been working towards for decades. Trump has already swung the Supreme Court, and Ginsburg probably won't make it through another term of Trump. Mitch McConnell has been confirming judges at a very fast pace. Trump is closing the border and therefore slowing the flow of new Democrat voters in future elections. He is erasing regulations that Democrats love. With every thing that he has done Democrats are panicked. Have you noticed that there is no debate about his policy, or discussion about the economy...etc...there is only scandal after scandal...when one scandal bombs out they are ready with the next one. He is the biggest threat to the Democrat party that they have seen in Decades.

And now he has been investigating on a global scale, the corruption in and around the 2016 election for almost as long as the Muller investigation. I think he is saving the results for the election season.

How many of those documents did you read?
Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
You do this all the time. You make a statement like that and not mention what you are talking about. I cant read minds. What did Trump ask that has you upset this time?

Conspiracy theory= Trump Russia collusion

The Biden, Hillary, DNC, Ukraine Collusion is a proven fact. Two people in the Ukraine have been convicted for interfering in the US elections to help Hillary. Biden did threaten to withhold a billion dollars unless they fired the prosecutor that was in the process of investigating his son. The DNC coordinated the Steele Dossier and leaked it to the press, but the could not publish it until Comey briefed the Trump about it, and the FBI knew it was bogus but still used it to get FISA warrants. There is nothing in this paragraph that is even debatable.

This is what is really going on here in my opinion. Trump is a threat to everything that the Democrats and some Republicans have been working towards for decades. Trump has already swung the Supreme Court, and Ginsburg probably won't make it through another term of Trump. Mitch McConnell has been confirming judges at a very fast pace. Trump is closing the border and therefore slowing the flow of new Democrat voters in future elections. He is erasing regulations that Democrats love. With every thing that he has done Democrats are panicked. Have you noticed that there is no debate about his policy, or discussion about the economy...etc...there is only scandal after scandal...when one scandal bombs out they are ready with the next one. He is the biggest threat to the Democrat party that they have seen in Decades.

And now he has been investigating on a global scale, the corruption in and around the 2016 election for almost as long as the Muller investigation. I think he is saving the results for the election season.

How many of those documents did you read?
His and your body of works speak for themselves. No need for anything new. You simply like to troll, you both defend Trump and also say you didn't support Trump. Its just trolling.