Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 1 Day Ago
Olympian

I hope Putin can still make it...he's been the life of the party for 3 years.

You guys are dreaming...Nancy will not even call for a vote to make the impeachment process official...and I don't think she ever will...she can't. There are too many vulnerable Democrats in districts that Trump won...but what she can do is keep investigating behind closed doors, not allow Republicans to call or question witnesses and hope that she can get some mud to stick to Trump.

The Whistle blower is done, the story has run its course. Schiff said that the Whistle Blower will not even testify...fake news...there never was a story there, other than a bunch of Democrats in a panic about their extracurricular activities in Ukraine being exposed. It's time to move along to the next "impeachable offence"...I hope it's a good one this time.

Betting against Trump has been a bad bet so far...its your money...place your bets.
Old 1 Day Ago
Olympian

You are right MAL! You got me there. It is all just fake news. Our eyes and ears and memories are all warped. We just donít have our facts straight. It was your post in this clip that finally set my mind straight.
https://www.facebook.com/646315182/p...710183?sfns=mo

As far as Berrien goes. I can only speak for myself but I never thought about putting a nickel on it. I just merely brought up the fact that I had come into play in gambling.

Since you brought it up, care to take some small bets at the original as of 1000 -1. That Donald Trump will not be the Republican nominee? Just remember this: Victory has 1000 fathers but defeat is an orphan!
Old 1 Day Ago
Olympian

Even though I can see you banging away on the keyboard on Facebook all the time, I am sure just like you say you do not watch Fox News you’re also going to say you don’t have a Facebook page. So I had to re-copy the link directly before you say old pioneer I couldn’t view it because I don’t have Facebook! Here you go:
https://youtu.be/fwc9K5W6fgw
Old 1 Day Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
You are right MAL! You got me there. It is all just fake news. Our eyes and ears and memories are all warped. We just donít have our facts straight. It was your post in this clip that finally set my mind straight.
https://www.facebook.com/646315182/p...710183?sfns=mo

As far as Berrien goes. I can only speak for myself but I never thought about putting a nickel on it. I just merely brought up the fact that I had come into play in gambling.

Since you brought it up, care to take some small bets at the original as of 1000 -1. That Donald Trump will not be the Republican nominee? Just remember this: Victory has 1000 fathers but defeat is an orphan!
voice texted in bed without my coffee yet. not Berrien, gambling and odds come into play in gambling.
Old 10 Hours Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Even though I can see you banging away on the keyboard on Facebook all the time, I am sure just like you say you do not watch Fox News you’re also going to say you don’t have a Facebook page. So I had to re-copy the link directly before you say old pioneer I couldn’t view it because I don’t have Facebook! Here you go:
https://youtu.be/fwc9K5W6fgw
I don't have an active Facebook account...I deleted it, but I was somehow able to view it with your first post.

Sure, I will give you those odds...but I don't have the money to pay up, so I can't loose. Even if you somehow get rid of him he will be a write-in candidate...he might even be on the ballot in some states. There is absolutely no possibility that he will resign...he would fight from beyond the grave if necessary(with 5th grade insults).

I don't Like Trump at a personal level for all those superficial reasons mentioned by Cavuto. I don't think Cavuto mentioned one policy issue. My vote initially was against Hillary, not for Trump...Now my vote will be for Trumps policy, not his personality.

The Whistleblower is fake news. The leaker is most likely to be Eric Ciaramella. He is a registered Democrat that worked for the Obama administration and traveled with Biden to Ukraine several times...and what he did was leak classified documents. https://patriotssoapbox.com/politics...r-for-ukraine/

There is nothing wrong with a President requesting an investigation of corruption, and on top of that there is nothing wrong with withholding funds unless there is an investigation. Where is the intellectual honesty? Trump was asking for an investigation to get the truth. Biden was was demanding that an investigation be stopped before they get to the truth. Even if you accept all of the Democratic spin, I cant see how that is worse corruption than what Biden did. It was widely rumored that Biden did not run in 2016 because of this scandal...I remember bringing it up here on Matmen. The Ukrainians tried to give us the scoop on this story a long time ago, but their diplomats were denied visas to come here by the Obama administration.

The Ukrainian president said that he was already investigating, and that he wasn't pressured by the phone call.

Last edited by MAL; 10 Hours Ago at 10:07 PM.
Old 10 Hours Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
That is pretty nihilistic TDS at this point. I put on this site 6 weeks ago Trump would not be the nominee, I wish I put some money down on those odds at time. Nihilistic Trump derangement system is the philosophical viewpoint that rejects, denies, or lacks belief in any or all of the reputedly meaningful Truth other than what comes from the man with 8 bankruptcies, 3 wives, & 23 sexual assault and related cases. He has never explained the information he said he had about President Obama being born in Kenya...or admitted he was wrong...or backed up his windmill cancer claims and others...Would people still believe him without his wig? I doubt it. I do give him credit for taking on China, but not the way he did it. The soybean market in IL will never fully come back.
You might want to invest in soybean futures...the source is fake news CBS so it might be a bit of a gamble, but the futures market always is.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-t...al-with-china/
Sponsored Links