Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #831  
Old 02-04-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
So you are basing your whole argument on what things were informally called? Like how some people think the Kansas City Chiefs play in Kansas City, KS.

Oh okay. I base my facts on what things are formally called. On facts on reality. That is the difference between us I guess. I like facts and reality.

Sorry but the Ukraine was never called Russia in the 80s. You can make it more clear by being accurate for once in your life. Ukraine as part of the Soviet Union not Russia. Quit grasping at straws.
Yes it was. It was very common to use the names Russia and Russians instead of Soviet Union. I wouldn't have found proof on Wikipedia if I was wrong. Arguing over semantics doesn't change the fact that the sons of a "Russian" soldier were hired by the Obama administration and given top security clearances in the White House.
Reply With Quote
  #832  
Old 02-04-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
No because liars lie and Larry Elder is a known liar.

I have already covered the Fast and Furious "scandal".

It was a continuance of a similar dumb strategy by the Bush admin called Wide Receiver. All the panty clinging bogus claims by the righties were proven to be bogus yet somehow you still persist with them just like Benghazi and Hillary's emails. No matter how many times those investigations have concluded no grand conspiracies.

Here is a nice timeline for you of everything Fast and Furious related. Should Obama have allowed more information to go out earlier to shut up the Republicans? Probably. He probably just got sick of their hypocritical BS.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/08/27/world...cts/index.html
Wide Receiver ended in 2007 because it wasn't working. The RFID chips in the guns were not effective enough, and the gun buyers would just drive in circles until the overhead surveillance had to go refuel. Nobody died and the Mexican government was completely in the loop. Fasts and Furious cannot make those claims. Mexico said the they were completely in the dark and it has been reported that 150 Mexicans died along with a border agent and someone else in the US that I do not remember right now.

Your CNN time line does nothing to exonerate Obama and Holder...at best you are saying that Obama is no smarter than Bush.
Reply With Quote
  #833  
Old 02-04-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
Yes the story shows that he recanted his previous claims that there was a list. There was never a list. Then he tries to backpedal why he thought there was a list. That is the story they posted. Just like I acknowledged.

Get it dope?
I know that you understand what he is saying. He is saying that there is a list and that there was a list given to his predecessor, but you and your cohorts choose to hear him say that she did not hand him a list, and then you ignore everything else he says. She was clearly there to tell him to not prosecute people that she did not want prosecuted.
Reply With Quote
  #834  
Old 02-04-2020
Crystal Clearly Crystal Clearly is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Outside your house, right now
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Yes it was. It was very common to use the names Russia and Russians instead of Soviet Union. I wouldn't have found proof on Wikipedia if I was wrong. Arguing over semantics doesn't change the fact that the sons of a "Russian" soldier were hired by the Obama administration and given top security clearances in the White House.
First, you are basing your argument on what is an easily changed website.
Wikipedia can be changed by anyone, at any time.

Second, the "fact" that it is on Wikipedia, saying "it was very common to use the names Russia and Russians instead of Soviet Union" proves how stupid you are and anyone else that called Ukraine, Russia, and it also discredits your (feeble) argument.

Third, what does it say about Trumps son-in-law, Jared Kushner, if he had his security clearance stripped while Trump was President and Vindman's wasn't? (Deep State, right? )
Vindman was vetted extensively, unlike Kushner, who was literally GIVEN his current job, without being vetted by anyone.

Lastly, Do you think that Obama personally hired Vindman? (Yes, you probably do. )
So what if he did?
Did he hire him knowing that years later, when Donald Trump was president, he would ask for a quid pro quo from Ukraine's newly elected president, unknown to Obama at the time, AND that Vindman would have knowledge of that call to the point where he would be testifying to that fact before Congress?
That is a very, VERY special kind of tinfoil-hat-wearing, conspiracy theorist crazy.

You should just shut up now.
Reply With Quote
  #835  
Old 02-04-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
And the truth marches on! This impeached fellow is such a crook. It is amazing to me. Here are 9 new felonies:

Chief, I don't know how, but Trump somehow got Russia to steal the entire Democrat vote in Iowa...all of it...its gone...not even 1 vote for Bernie left behind...there must be at least couple of dozen crimes in that scheme.

Last edited by MAL; 02-05-2020 at 12:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #836  
Old 02-04-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
First, you are basing your argument on what is an easily changed website.
Wikipedia can be changed by anyone, at any time.

Second, the "fact" that it is on Wikipedia, saying "it was very common to use the names Russia and Russians instead of Soviet Union" proves how stupid you are and anyone else that called Ukraine, Russia, and it also discredits your (feeble) argument.

Third, what does it say about Trumps son-in-law, Jared Kushner, if he had his security clearance stripped while Trump was President and Vindman's wasn't? (Deep State, right? )
Vindman was vetted extensively, unlike Kushner, who was literally GIVEN his current job, without being vetted by anyone.

Lastly, Do you think that Obama personally hired Vindman? (Yes, you probably do. )
So what if he did?
Did he hire him knowing that years later, when Donald Trump was president, he would ask for a quid pro quo from Ukraine's newly elected president, unknown to Obama at the time, AND that Vindman would have knowledge of that call to the point where he would be testifying to that fact before Congress?
That is a very, VERY special kind of tinfoil-hat-wearing, conspiracy theorist crazy.

You should just shut up now.
I am saying that old habits die hard. I never called Ukraine Russia when I was a kid because, I had never heard of Ukraine. Russia was more commonly used than Soviet Union...I can even remember about when I first heard the name Soviet Union.

Vindman should be prosecuted for leaking classified documents to Eric Ciaramella...imagine that, a Russian in the White House leaking classified documents for the purpose of taking out an American President.
Reply With Quote
  #837  
Old 02-04-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
I am saying that old habits die hard. I never called Ukraine Russia when I was a kid because, I had never heard of Ukraine. Russia was more commonly used than Soviet Union...I can even remember about when I first heard the name Soviet Union.

Vindman should be prosecuted for leaking classified documents to Eric Ciaramella...imagine that, a Russian in the White House leaking classified documents for the purpose of taking out an American President.
Do you have a legit media source that confirms your Vindman - Ciaramella classified documents claim?
Reply With Quote
  #838  
Old 02-04-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
I know that you understand what he is saying. He is saying that there is a list and that there was a list given to his predecessor, but you and your cohorts choose to hear him say that she did not hand him a list, and then you ignore everything else he says. She was clearly there to tell him to not prosecute people that she did not want prosecuted.
Nope there is zero proof of that.
Reply With Quote
  #839  
Old 02-04-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Wide Receiver ended in 2007 because it wasn't working. The RFID chips in the guns were not effective enough, and the gun buyers would just drive in circles until the overhead surveillance had to go refuel. Nobody died and the Mexican government was completely in the loop. Fasts and Furious cannot make those claims. Mexico said the they were completely in the dark and it has been reported that 150 Mexicans died along with a border agent and someone else in the US that I do not remember right now.

Your CNN time line does nothing to exonerate Obama and Holder...at best you are saying that Obama is no smarter than Bush.
It was a similar dumb strategy. I didn't say it was exactly the same.

The timeline proves that Holder found out when he claimed he did. The Republicans were wrong.

The strategy sucked. That is why Holder and Obama stopped it. You know back when politicians would stop doing things when they found out they didn't work. They weren't Holder and Obama's ideas. The Republicans tried to blame them for it like they did with Hillary with Benghazi. Sometimes it is just the actual people that manage the day to day operations that screw things up. People hired under both administrations that managed the ATF who came up with the strategy.

That was a time that Republicans would look for any chink they could in Obama's armor they could find no matter how much of a stretch it was.

Yet now they have a leader who does things much worse then what they manufactured about Obama on a weekly basis and they just cover it up or ignore it.
Reply With Quote
  #840  
Old 02-04-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Yes it was. It was very common to use the names Russia and Russians instead of Soviet Union. I wouldn't have found proof on Wikipedia if I was wrong. Arguing over semantics doesn't change the fact that the sons of a "Russian" soldier were hired by the Obama administration and given top security clearances in the White House.
Only the geographically illiterate like yourself would have ever referred to the Ukraine as Russia in the 80s. I can guarantee you that the Armenians, Lithuanians and Latvians wouldn't either. Plenty of neighborhoods you can visit in Chicago to confirm that.

Why do you persist with such an ignorant stance?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.