Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Wide receiver ended in 07. How Fast and Furious got started may still be up for debate, but Holder sure didn't want to talk about it.
Same strategy. New name. Once again from Wikipedia:

Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic used by the Arizona U.S. Attorney's Office and the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]
Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
I never referred to Ukriane as Russia...I referred to the Soviet Union as Russia, because that is what just about everybody called it...There was no such thing as a Ukrainian citizen, because Ukraine was not a country Between 1922 and 1991. Vindman was what I and most Americans of the era, would call a Russian, and his Dad was in the Russian Army.
You said Vindman was born in Russia. I said no Ukraine. Then you tied yourself in a knot of Ukraine being Russia then backpedaled into the USSR.

Why don't you be more like Trump and stand by your lies?
Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Watch Vindman's testimony...pay attention to Schiff stepping in and coaching Vindman...and pay attention to Jordans line of questioning. It is obvious to me, but I am sure that you will have a different opinion. The transcript is the classified document.

Schiff starts talking at about 1 hour, and then everybody just talks for a long time. Republican questioning is all much later in the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqRfRrhtAZs

There are very strong rhumers that Vindman's brother is the person that leaked parts of Boltons book.
Wow you make a lot of bold claims with no proof whatsoever.

Don't you hate that now I am calling you out on all your BS?

Your gig is up on this board. Try the basketball board maybe.
Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
I have to hand it to you MAL, you continually find new ways to deflect attention away from the facts, without shame and without remorse. Remarkable.

Your constant hurling of garbage into conversations is astounding.
Your ability to draw others in is even more astounding.

You cry about the whistleblower.
You cry about Vindman.
You cry about Obama.
You cry about Hillary.
You cry about Holder.
You cry that this WHOLE thing is politically motivated.
You cry that everyone is picking on Trump.
You cry and you cry and you cry.

So what if it was politically motivated? (I don't feel that it was)
Even if it was, THAT DOES NOT change the fact that Trump did what he did.

He asked for a quid pro quo.
He abused the power of his office.
He obstructed Congress. (and continues to do so)
Those facts are undeniable and indefensible. (and impeachable)

You, the base and the no-ball Republicans are doing everything you can to deflect attention away from Trump and putting blame on anything and anyone else you can. Why? To protect a criminal? Just because you voted for him? Just because, someday, they may want to run for President?
This is not some buddy of yours who cheated on his taxes or got a DUI. This is the presidency. This is the government of the United States.
Trump, and his minions, are single handedly ruining the Constitution, the country, and the democracy that they ALL swore to serve, protect and defend.

There will come a time when Republicans will regret their actions regarding this self-imposed erosion of democracy.
There will come a time when Democrats have a majority in both houses of Congress, which could come very soon, and the White House, ditto..... Will they abuse their powers to the point that Republicans and Trump have? Possibly. Will you, the base and the no-ball Republicans act as if it is no big deal? Doubtfully. You will cry and cry and cry.

I just hope that the country will be able to recover from this nightmare scenario that the Republicans have created.
Half the country was outraged when Biden walked away with no consequences...all he had to do was step away from his life long dream of becoming the President of the United States and clear the path for Hillary. Trump reached Hero status when he was exposed for trying to bring him to justice. Biden is scum that has been stealing tax dollars by installing his family members in the institutions that were profiting from government aid and contracts.

Not only was there nothing wrong with anything that Trump is accused of, but he would have been negligent if he had not done it.

Try to digest this. We gave Ukraine 1.8 billion that went into the bank owned by the Oligarch that hired Hunter Biden. Hunter was getting paid about 3 times as much as a Board member from Exon Mobil, from a company that had a revenue of $400 million. In comparison, ExxonMobil reported earnings of $20.8 billion. That 1.8 billion that was in Hunter Biden's employers pocket disappeared. Our Ambassador pressured Ukrainian prosecutors to stop investigations. Biden fired the prosecutor that was investigating that Oligarch. The State department refused to issue travel visas to Ukrainian officials that wanted to provide evidence to the United States about the crimes. This is just one of the cases against the Bidens...all of his family members have deals like this all around the world...and Democrats think the crime is the investigation.
Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
Boy do you need a tinfoil hat or what? Wow. You are a special kind of cray cray.
You didn't watch his testimony. Watch Vindman squirm...refuse to answer who he told about the call...his lawyer steps in and askes Schiff to protect the whistle blower that Vindman claims he "doesn't know" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAsIebi-3gQ

There is a lot more relevant testimony, but you won't watch it.
Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Same strategy. New name. Once again from Wikipedia:

Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic used by the Arizona U.S. Attorney's Office and the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]

Crystal informed us that Wikipedia is not reliable.

Wide Receiver ended in 07. This from Politico. "By the end of 2006, the targets of the investigation had purchased 181 firearms. Hundreds of firearms were sold to the targets of the investigation before it ended in 2007."

Are you trying to say that the deep state restarted the gun walking program after Obama was elected? Wider Receiver only sold 181 guns before they pulled the plug as a bad idea. Fast and Furious sold 2000.

This is Politico so you will probably like the story...my point is that Wide Receiver ended in 07 during the Bush administration.
https://www.politico.com/story/2012/...records-071127

Last edited by MAL; 02-08-2020 at 02:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
You said Vindman was born in Russia. I said no Ukraine. Then you tied yourself in a knot of Ukraine being Russia then backpedaled into the USSR.

Why don't you be more like Trump and stand by your lies?
Yes, Vindman was born in Russia, because most of the country was too lazy to say Soviet Union when I was growing up. Internationally there was no difference between a Ukrainian and a Russian they were technically both citizens of the Soviet Union, but from a few thousand miles away we called them Russians or other slang and insensitive words that I will not mention. When Vindman was born it would have been an absurd statement to say that he was not Russian...he's Ukrainian. You would be laughed at. Vindman is Russian born and his father was in the Russian army...close enough for me.

Last edited by MAL; 02-07-2020 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
You didn't watch his testimony. Watch Vindman squirm...refuse to answer who he told about the call...his lawyer steps in and askes Schiff to protect the whistle blower that Vindman claims he "doesn't know" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAsIebi-3gQ

There is a lot more relevant testimony, but you won't watch it.
Oh yeah the squirm says it all. You make claims based on your expertise with body language instead of facts.

I will watch any proof you have of your statements but you don't have any.
Old 02-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Yes, Vindman was born in Russia, because most of the country was too lazy to say Soviet Union when I was growing up. Internationally there was no difference between a Ukrainian and a Russian they were technically both citizens of the Soviet Union, but from a few thousand miles away we called them Russians or other slang and insensitive words that I will not mention. When Vindman was born it would have been an absurd statement so say that he was not Russian...he's Ukrainian. You would be laughed at. Vindman is Russian born and his father was in the Russian army...close enough for me.
So because you grew up surrounded by idiots that makes Vindman a Russian. Brilliant!
Old 02-05-2020
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
LOL....NO quid pro quo, NO threat to with hold aid, NO proof of any impeachable offense, period....LOL. As far as Trump "asking" for the Ukrainian president to look into Joe Biden and Burisma HE SHOULD!!! It's in US national interests to look into the MASSIVE corruption that took place during the Obama Administration in Ukraine and it includes a money laundering scheme, obstruction of justice, and bribery!! This includes not just Joe and Hunter Biden, but former US Ambassador Yovanovitch as well!!

Mack

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Sponsored Links