Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 01-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
I know the WHOLE story behind Benghazi
What do you have on Benghazi? There were so many things that were rumored that never were openly investigated, like was Ambassador Stevens selling guns and was he killed by the same guns that he sold? Just about the only thing that is for sure is that it wasn't caused by a protest about a video.

I agree, Trump will not hesitate to win decisively with over whelming force, but I think he has to do it quickly or he will loose some swing voters.

This is how to handle a terrorist regime.

The president then issued his threat, saying, "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

Last edited by MAL; 01-05-2020 at 11:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
What do you have on Benghazi? There were so many things that were rumored that never were openly investigated, like was Ambassador Stevens selling guns and was he killed by the same guns that he sold? Just about the only thing that is for sure is that it wasn't caused by a protest about a video.

I agree, Trump will not hesitate to win decisively with over whelming force, but I think he has to do quickly or he will loose some swing voters.

The president then issued his threat, saying, "Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"
Trump is an amateur, the actions he threatened are internationally illegal and Pompeo had to try to go correct it. Trump informed his golf buddies and Russia but not congress.
Consequences of electing a weirdo as President. But as Trump has said many times he knows more about war than our Generals. His shin splints that deferred his draft must be feeling better since he is looking for a fight. IKIWHSJWYTSI.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-sites-933720/

https://thinkprogress.org/generals-w...-0a5ad80cb682/

Last edited by Blonjuan44; 01-05-2020 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-05-2020
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:

I agree, Trump will not hesitate to win decisively with over whelming force, but I think he has to do quickly or he will loose some swing voters.

The US Embassy Annex was a CIA operation, sending weapons from Libya to Syria. The Obama Administration had attempted to arm several Syrian battalions to fight ISIS...they all ended up disbanding and taking the weapons with them and joining ISIS. When the attack on Benghazi happened Obama/Clinton BOTH knew that it was Ansar al-Sharia, an al-Qaeda affiliate. A couple of years later in northern Iraq/Syria, an MH-47 got hit by a stinger missile...but didn't detonate...because the idiot who fired it didn't go through the proper arming/firing sequence. The serial number on the missile was traced back to...Benghazi.

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 01-05-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
Trump is an amateur, the actions he threatened are internationally illegal and Pompeo had to try to go correct it. Trump informed his golf buddies and Russia but not congress.
Consequences of electing a weirdo as President. But as Trump has said many times he knows more about war than our Generals. His shin splints that deferred his draft must be feeling better since he is looking for a fight. IKIWHSJWYTSI.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-sites-933720/

https://thinkprogress.org/generals-w...-0a5ad80cb682/
It's not a crime to threaten to commit war crimes is it? I am not going to get too excited over the words that trump uses...it's just part of the executive package deal. I also don't think it is possible to drop too many bombs on Iran.

He can't trust the Democrats in congress to not leak details of the strike.
Old 01-06-2020
Olympian

Trump may be the most well known liar in the history of the US, but some people might still believe him. The US claimed it was justified for killing the Iranian General for what he was "threatening" to do, so threatening can get you that. You shouldn't be so smug about this topic, people are going to die on both sides. To be sure, everyone in congress - on both sides are more patriotic than you. This works out best for Saudi & Russia, oil prices have already jumped, Trump was played - amateur and weirdo.
Old 01-06-2020
Olympian

And it has begun:

I will keep everybody here posted as time permits. There are a lot of crimes to be cited, described and cataloged!
Old 01-06-2020
Olympian

Quote:
I don't follow Twitter, but Trump was as wrong as he could be with those tweets. There was nothing that Iran could do that would make Obama attack them. Obama worked out a deal so they could have a Nuclear bomb and he dropped off billions of dollars on pallets in the middle of the night so they could afford to build them.
Wow you never fail to buy the idiot's version of every story.
Old 01-06-2020
Olympian

Quote:
I am afraid there has been some kind of misunderstanding. Trump is just breaking ground for some condominiums.
Where in North Korea?
Old 01-06-2020
Olympian

Quote:
You are making this too easy. Your article was written before Horowitz even released the IG Report.

Here is my "batsh** Youtube clown"...I watched the entire hearing...most of it twice. Horowitz blows up the Steele Dossier. He definitively confirmed that the Trump campaign was Spied on, with "confidential human resources" and he confirmed that the FISA warrants that were used to spy on him were not legitimate. He did all that while trying to cover for his friends in the FBI. Most of my sources are the source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfA26IAWk-s
Sorry had so many stories up backing up the fact that the Trump campaign was not spied on that I posted the wrong one. Unfortunately everyone is going to subscription models so I can't post the best stories. But I also listened to the entire hearing and know how you righties are spinning snippets in your favor but your premise is false:

https://ctmirror.org/2019/12/11/horo...rump-campaign/

NO SPYING ZERO. ZIP. NADA. Quit being spun. Don't you ever get dizzy?
Old 01-06-2020
Olympian

Quote:
I don't think Trump wants war any more than you do, and I certainly don't think its the same old story if we end up at war.

I don't remember where I heard this, but I recall George W. Bush having a conversation with another Republican that was concerned President Obama would not take appropriate action with the military when the threat was upon us. Bush consoled him by saying that Obama will be surrounded by military experts that will leave him no choice but to do the "right" thing...and he was right,...Obama took us into war just like most of his predecessors.

What's different now is that Trump has changed the rules of engagement...he will allow the military to actually win, and not face prosecution for something that happened on the battlefield. The soldiers no longer have to wait until someone shoots at them before they shoot back.

I don't think Trump will take us to war, but he will try to make Iran believe that he will...and pound them relentlessly...you know..."the greatest war ever" thing. Only time will tell if I am right...I do know that a large number of his supporters are tired of endless wars without victory, and I think he feels the same way. He will probably lose the election in 2020 if we have boots on the ground in Iran.
LOL you are certainly the most naive person on the planet.
Sponsored Links