Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IKWF

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Campbell View Post
You don't have Coaches Card because you can't pass the background check?
Earl, you are the Nazi Germany to my Soviet Union.

This dude is infamous around playground and you know he gets wild in the stands at wrestling meets (but in the expensive seats cuz those exist and only super diddlers know where to find them. Guy has the best seats to watch little boys get it on and he never stands cuz he is ashamed of his puny erection.)
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Time and place boy. I'll show you how us hillbillies take care of big mouthed racist black people. I'll show you a thing or two. I wouldn't talk about your wife or anyone else because it's wrong. I can teach you some stuff about respect. Time and place.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Varsity

I am latino. Your house. Tomorrow. Message me. I know you won't show me wrestling moves cuz you can't even coach. I'll bring Earl n we'll make them GrossNoises.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Sorry for assuming you have a house actually. I will meet you at your trailer.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

I'll have the tamales ready
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Varsity

You are just a keyboard warrior. Set up this fight so you can catch these brown hands you racist.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
You are just a keyboard warrior. Set up this fight so you can catch these brown hands you racist.
GROSS and NOTCHBACK:
Your classless racists comments are some of the most despicable in the history of Matmen Forum. Wrestling is a sport that brings all shapes, sizes, colors and nations together. This unity is displayed at the highest level of our sport all the way down to the kids divisions in all countries. I hope the both of your behavior is not trickling down to your kids in your respected wrestling rooms. If it has then both of you should be banned from every USA Wrestling, IESA, IHSA, IKWF affiliated team and event. Your comments should get you banned from this Forum to say the least. With all that being said stay off this Forum if you can't get along.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Earl you are so clueless. If it was not for the GrossNoises you made all over this board I would not exist. I am a manifestation of all the things people hate about you. I know you are a withered old man and your best days are behind you so you find solace in this forum, but you are the biggest tool out of this collection of dads and first year coaches. Delete your account and I will go away.

Notch, message me and lose this fight you freaking hillbilly.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

I never lost a fight in my life. You have no clue who i am and i wish you did. If your son wrestles for the twisters then well i guess we know we won't see him after he drops out of school at 16 and starts slinging crack.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Nobody knows who you are because you are some nobody that has a very small income in Batavia.
Sponsored Links