Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 02-24-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
You don't say.....I just googled that even text book and encyclopedia sales are down. even magazine subscriptions. nothing to do with moving to digital. just more fake news.
Duh...I gave you their digital pricing. If they were worth more than $1.99 per week, they would be charging more than $1.99 per week.
Old 02-25-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
You need to step outside of the fake news echo chamber every now and then. Trump is smashing the big blue wall. You have just about run out of kitchen sinks to throw at him...and he just keep getting stronger and stronger...
Yeah the most respected journals in the US are fake news and your wackos living in their Mom's basement shooting videos are the real news.

The Republican party is sinking and Trump is the captain of the Titanic.
Old 02-25-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Liberal bias in the print media started long before Trump ever thought about running for President.
Maybe the news isn't fake but your political ideology just sucks. Ever thought of that? Cons had to create Fox News to make them feel good about their bad decisions.
Old 02-25-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
Yeah the most respected journals in the US are fake news and your wackos living in their Mom's basement shooting videos are the real news.

The Republican party is sinking and Trump is the captain of the Titanic.
Wrong.........

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

The Captain of the Titanic had the decency, honor and courage to go down with the ship....
Old 02-26-2020
Olympian

Here is more not-fake news about the impeached president brought to you by an impeccably truthful journalist, yours truly. It seems that the impeached one cannot keep his hands to himself. That's a crime, my fellow justice seekers! Everybody else learned in pre-school that you couldn't be playing grab-*** with the opposite sex. Some never learn:

Old 02-26-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
Wrong.........

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

The Captain of the Titanic had the decency, honor and courage to go down with the ship....
Okay how about Captain of that South Korean ferry boat that killed dozens of people but not the Captain?
Old 02-26-2020
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
Okay how about Captain of that South Korean ferry boat that killed dozens of people but not the Captain?
or that captain in Italy who was show boating and ended up sinking the ship only to get on a life boat and getting a good lawyer and getting a slap on the wrist??
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Olympian

Candace Owens for President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2M...feature=em-lsp
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post

Here is more not-fake news about the impeached president brought to you by an impeccably truthful journalist, yours truly. It seems that the impeached one cannot keep his hands to himself. That's a crime, my fellow justice seekers! Everybody else learned in pre-school that you couldn't be playing grab-*** with the opposite sex. Some never learn:

How do you post graphics on this site like you do? What are the requirements?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
How do you post graphics on this site like you do? What are the requirements?
I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner, Blonjuan44. I intended to post the latest in this series last night, but I completely forgot with all of the politics and B1G pre-seed politics going on.

Here's how I do it: I have a Flickr.com account. You can set up a free account there as well. Then, you can upload images from your computer to the Flickr.com site. Once they've been uploaded there, you can put them on ILLINOISmatmen.com.

So, what you'd need to do:

1. Set up a free account at Flickr.com. There are other major image-hosting sites that also allow you a free account, but I don't know anything about them and will let others who know share their information.

2. Upload images from your computer to Flickr. There is an icon near the upper-right of the Flickr page that looks like a white cloud with a black arrow in it. Click on it. Then, follow the instructions. It will open your computer files so that you can select the image you want to upload, which usually takes a few seconds.

3. Upload the image from Flickr to ILLINOISMatmen.com. Once you've uploaded a picture, it will be in your library. They call it "your photostream." Go to your library or "photostream" and click on your picture. It will pop up in a new screen, and you'll need to select the squiggly arrow on the bottom right. It will give you three options. You want BBCode, as the others won't show up on this particular board. Then, copy that link and put it in a comment here!

If anybody knows how to post video on this site, I'd appreciate that information myself!

I just did all of that for the next installment in our MARCH OF TRUTH:

Any person who is slightly honest is a danger to the impeached crook in the White House. Elaine McCusker is proof of that. Lt. Colonel Vindman and his brother provide additional proof. James Comey and Andrew McCabe as well. The impeached president will do something illegal to get rid of you.
Sponsored Links