Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 11-28-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
That's me. LOL! Fine bit of detective work, Clouseau!

Next, look for this photoshop on Twitter starting in a couple of minutes. In fact, google "Twitter" and "Tort Master" and "@lisamurkowski" in the same search. That'll be me as well:
Post something here first before you put it on Twitter and Dailykos and I will apologize.
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Post something here first before you put it on Twitter and Dailykos and I will apologize.
This is a really big problem with you and other Republicans. You lie all the time, and then when you are told an obvious truth, you don't believe it. That's because it doesn't fit into your preconceived web of lies.

Let me walk you through this.

When you go to that story on daily kos, you will notice at the very top there is a little graphic. Here, I'll help you by providing the link to that daily kos story. This is my graphic which I put at the top of that story:

Now, go to the very first post in this Illinoismatmen thread. The very first post which I'm linking to right here. Note that it is unedited. Note the date of September 25, 2019. Note, also, my graphic in that thread.

That's right. I used the same graphic, one that I created. You've been bestowed a gift here. Original content that is based upon facts and original, clever, creative thought. I have opened your eyes, but you are fighting so hard to keep them shut.
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

And because I don't think that even this is enough evidence to convince your closed mind, I have gone back to my daily kos story and edited it. If you go back to the link here, and then go to the bottom of the story, right beneath the funny picture of Rudy Giuliani with NSYNC, you will find this message:

Quote:
A Personal Message: Senator Mal, you are a ******* *****. Believe whatever you want to believe, but the truth will always be a stranger to you.
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

So now I am supposed to apologize to someone that just called me an efing idiot...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud.
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
So now I am supposed to apologize to someone that just called me an efing idiot...

I appreciate that. I've removed the personal message from the daily kos story.
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
So now I am supposed to apologize to someone that just called me an efing idiot...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud.
All work and no play make MAL a dull boy.....
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
All work and no play make MAL a dull boy.....
It wasn't that much work...I used copy and paste
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
It wasn't that much work...I used copy and paste
You need to learn photo shop like your hero Donald Trump. This is a real story, Trump really posted this, and this is not nearly the weirdest thing he has done. I checked, Fox News did not put anything about it on its site. They actively don't report his weirdo behavior. A fox affiliate did. I hope I am wrong, I hope this is a fake story, it appears real. Pure delusion.

I think all of our recent past Presidents have been true Patriots. Both the Republicans and Democrats. The Bush's, Clinton, Obama, Reagan. But Trump is a complete weirdo, maybe in his head he is a Patriot but no.

Gas-lighting and tweeting is not leadership. He is not funny. I love humor, what he does is odd behavior not humor. Making up nick-names is not humor or a skill.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...drunk-tweeting

https://www.fox4now.com/news/nationa...no-explanation

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-rocky-tweet/

I will not be shocked if we end up with it for another 4 years though, I need to pay attention less, this one was hard to avoid.
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
You need to learn photo shop like your hero Donald Trump. This is a real story, Trump really posted this, and this is not nearly the weirdest thing he has done. I checked, Fox News did not put anything about it on its site. They actively don't report his weirdo behavior. A fox affiliate did. I hope I am wrong, I hope this is a fake story, it appears real. Pure delusion.

I think all of our recent past Presidents have been true Patriots. Both the Republicans and Democrats. The Bush's, Clinton, Obama, Reagan. But Trump is a complete weirdo, maybe in his head he is a Patriot but no.

Gas-lighting and tweeting is not leadership. He is not funny. I love humor, what he does is odd behavior not humor. Making up nick-names is not humor or a skill.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...drunk-tweeting

https://www.fox4now.com/news/nationa...no-explanation

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-rocky-tweet/

I will not be shocked if we end up with it for another 4 years though, I need to pay attention less, this one was hard to avoid.
I personally don't find Trump to be very funny...I find your reaction to Trump to be hilarious. He is Trolling you.
Old 11-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
I personally don't find Trump to be very funny...I find your reaction to Trump to be hilarious. He is Trolling you.
A President of the United States shouldn't be concerning himself with trolling people, it is stupid. Professional comedians should be trolling people, heart surgeons should not, US Generals should not, and Presidents should not. There is a time and place and this is not it. He not trolling me, if people want to get crazy I can get go with that, like the gun thing. I am just saying the emperor has no clothes, he is not just acting like a weirdo to troll people, he really is.

Sign us up for another 4 years, and lets start wearing clown costumes to congress and get really crazy with it. Its not like I am in the military or any of the serious concerns of the us, those people have really be wondering wtf. There are about 100 serious people in the govt who quit do to these antics, head of the Navy 2 days ago, nice.