Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #211  
Old 11-28-2019
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
That's me. LOL! Fine bit of detective work, Clouseau!

Next, look for this photoshop on Twitter starting in a couple of minutes. In fact, google "Twitter" and "Tort Master" and "@lisamurkowski" in the same search. That'll be me as well:
Post something here first before you put it on Twitter and Dailykos and I will apologize.
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 11-29-2019
ChiefIllini1 ChiefIllini1 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Post something here first before you put it on Twitter and Dailykos and I will apologize.
This is a really big problem with you and other Republicans. You lie all the time, and then when you are told an obvious truth, you don't believe it. That's because it doesn't fit into your preconceived web of lies.

Let me walk you through this.

When you go to that story on daily kos, you will notice at the very top there is a little graphic. Here, I'll help you by providing the link to that daily kos story. This is my graphic which I put at the top of that story:


Now, go to the very first post in this Illinoismatmen thread. The very first post which I'm linking to right here. Note that it is unedited. Note the date of September 25, 2019. Note, also, my graphic in that thread.

That's right. I used the same graphic, one that I created. You've been bestowed a gift here. Original content that is based upon facts and original, clever, creative thought. I have opened your eyes, but you are fighting so hard to keep them shut.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 11-29-2019
ChiefIllini1 ChiefIllini1 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,696
And because I don't think that even this is enough evidence to convince your closed mind, I have gone back to my daily kos story and edited it. If you go back to the link here, and then go to the bottom of the story, right beneath the funny picture of Rudy Giuliani with NSYNC, you will find this message:

Quote:
A Personal Message: Senator Mal, you are a ******* *****. Believe whatever you want to believe, but the truth will always be a stranger to you.
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 11-29-2019
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,371
So now I am supposed to apologize to someone that just called me an efing idiot...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 11-29-2019
ChiefIllini1 ChiefIllini1 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
So now I am supposed to apologize to someone that just called me an efing idiot...

I appreciate that. I've removed the personal message from the daily kos story.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 11-29-2019
oldpioneer oldpioneer is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
So now I am supposed to apologize to someone that just called me an efing idiot...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud...I am sorry I called you a liar and a fraud.
All work and no play make MAL a dull boy.....
__________________
Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 11-29-2019
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
All work and no play make MAL a dull boy.....
It wasn't that much work...I used copy and paste
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 11-29-2019
Blonjuan44's Avatar
Blonjuan44 Blonjuan44 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
It wasn't that much work...I used copy and paste
You need to learn photo shop like your hero Donald Trump. This is a real story, Trump really posted this, and this is not nearly the weirdest thing he has done. I checked, Fox News did not put anything about it on its site. They actively don't report his weirdo behavior. A fox affiliate did. I hope I am wrong, I hope this is a fake story, it appears real. Pure delusion.

I think all of our recent past Presidents have been true Patriots. Both the Republicans and Democrats. The Bush's, Clinton, Obama, Reagan. But Trump is a complete weirdo, maybe in his head he is a Patriot but no.

Gas-lighting and tweeting is not leadership. He is not funny. I love humor, what he does is odd behavior not humor. Making up nick-names is not humor or a skill.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...drunk-tweeting

https://www.fox4now.com/news/nationa...no-explanation

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-rocky-tweet/

I will not be shocked if we end up with it for another 4 years though, I need to pay attention less, this one was hard to avoid.
__________________
There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 11-29-2019
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
You need to learn photo shop like your hero Donald Trump. This is a real story, Trump really posted this, and this is not nearly the weirdest thing he has done. I checked, Fox News did not put anything about it on its site. They actively don't report his weirdo behavior. A fox affiliate did. I hope I am wrong, I hope this is a fake story, it appears real. Pure delusion.

I think all of our recent past Presidents have been true Patriots. Both the Republicans and Democrats. The Bush's, Clinton, Obama, Reagan. But Trump is a complete weirdo, maybe in his head he is a Patriot but no.

Gas-lighting and tweeting is not leadership. He is not funny. I love humor, what he does is odd behavior not humor. Making up nick-names is not humor or a skill.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...drunk-tweeting

https://www.fox4now.com/news/nationa...no-explanation

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-rocky-tweet/

I will not be shocked if we end up with it for another 4 years though, I need to pay attention less, this one was hard to avoid.
I personally don't find Trump to be very funny...I find your reaction to Trump to be hilarious. He is Trolling you.
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 11-29-2019
Blonjuan44's Avatar
Blonjuan44 Blonjuan44 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
I personally don't find Trump to be very funny...I find your reaction to Trump to be hilarious. He is Trolling you.
A President of the United States shouldn't be concerning himself with trolling people, it is stupid. Professional comedians should be trolling people, heart surgeons should not, US Generals should not, and Presidents should not. There is a time and place and this is not it. He not trolling me, if people want to get crazy I can get go with that, like the gun thing. I am just saying the emperor has no clothes, he is not just acting like a weirdo to troll people, he really is.

Sign us up for another 4 years, and lets start wearing clown costumes to congress and get really crazy with it. Its not like I am in the military or any of the serious concerns of the us, those people have really be wondering wtf. There are about 100 serious people in the govt who quit do to these antics, head of the Navy 2 days ago, nice.
__________________
There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.