Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 12-11-2019
Owner/Webmaster

GO EARN IT Wrestling Apparel Class 3A State Rankings 12/11/19

Discuss the 12/11 GO EARN IT Wrestling Apparel Class 3A Individual and Team Rankings in this thread.

Send your rankings information and feedback to rankings@illinoismatmen.com

Enjoy!
Old 12-12-2019
Varsity

lazy effort. deleted the wins and losses columns were accustomed to I can only guess because of the work required to update. didn't get the grades right for too many kids listed. if you cant even get their grade correct seriously why are you bothering?
Old 12-12-2019
Olympian

Rough crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by opinionated View Post
lazy effort. deleted the wins and losses columns were accustomed to I can only guess because of the work required to update. didn't get the grades right for too many kids listed. if you cant even get their grade correct seriously why are you bothering?
I for one appreciate the effort. People who work on this website and do rankings are giving up their time to be helpful to others. Least we can do is respect their efforts.
Old 12-12-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainefan View Post
I for one appreciate the effort. People who work on this website and do rankings are giving up their time to be helpful to others. Least we can do is respect their efforts.
i also appreciate the effort no matter how lackluster it is. i appreciate it enough to give honest feedback. i get that rankings are subjective but getting a dozen kids grade levels incorrect says your not that interested.
Old 12-12-2019
Owner/Webmaster

Quote:
i also appreciate the effort no matter how lackluster it is. i appreciate it enough to give honest feedback. i get that rankings are subjective but getting a dozen kids grade levels incorrect says your not that interested.
Relax my friend. It's the first release. Instead of complaining, be helpful and send corrections to rankings@illinoismatmen.com
Old 12-12-2019
Olympian

Appreciate the effort. I know it all sorts itself out in the end...but, some of your changes to Rob's ranking are surprising.
Old 12-12-2019
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Relax my friend. It's the first release. Instead of complaining, be helpful and send corrections to rankings@illinoismatmen.com
first release? do you think someone going to change from a soph to a junior mid season? if you need my help to get kids grades in school right never mind ill just relax. you want helpful? go to iwcoa and just copy what they have. its an open book test if you just open the book. i don't care if your opinion is different than anyone elses but whether a kids a soph or a junior shouldn't be up for debate.
Old 12-12-2019

Rankings

Good Job Matmen. Much more accurate rankings. They are all in High School.
Old 12-12-2019
Owner/Webmaster

Quote:
first release? do you think someone going to change from a soph to a junior mid season? if you need my help to get kids grades in school right never mind ill just relax. you want helpful? go to iwcoa and just copy what they have. its an open book test if you just open the book. i don't care if your opinion is different than anyone elses but whether a kids a soph or a junior shouldn't be up for debate.
Just saying instead of taking the time to complain on the message board, you could of taken the time to send us a quick email noting the mistakes we made with the grades. Point about it being the first release is that those are simple changes and they will be corrected in future releases. Have a good day!
Old 12-12-2019
Junior Varsity

Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I speak for ALL non-idiots on this forum and just give you a sincere THANK YOU. It's fun to see this for us old and fat dads that live in the past
Sponsored Links