Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IKWF

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulach View Post
It won’t matter how many state titles you win in high school because you are 20 years old and still in high school. At the end of the day, you are a loser with only your parents trying to justify it being a great decision.

Don’t kid yourself, holding any kid back to win a state title in wrestling is dumb.

Good for IKWF!

Knee pad
Spoken like a dude that never won state and had a bunch of kids who will never win state. You just got lowly peasant genetics.

Truth is nobody will care how many state titles you win in anything because the world is full of sour grape dudes who have never done anything resting their beer on their gut and thinking back of how their marriage went wrong.

It went wrong because you are inferior, gulach and the dude your wife is with got held back and won state and he is smashing her out on your bed and she is cooking him breakfast in bed with your pans. You know how them Harvey Twisters roll.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Junior Varsity

All I’m reading are parents using excuses on why their kid lost. Same kids that’ll be living at home at 30 because parents are always finding excuses for their “perfect” kid.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffer Now View Post
All I’m reading are parents using excuses on why their kid lost. Same kids that’ll be living at home at 30 because parents are always finding excuses for their “perfect” kid.
I agree. You must be proud of your 16 year old who drove himself home from Rockford after cleaning house and getting that elusive bracket board while you were able to sit at home and chill. I can tell your relationships never work because you are just too competitive and successful.

I am sure all the hefty women (or men, it sounds like men could be an option for you- which is totally cool) get sopping wet when you tell them how you tricked the administration at the middle school how your son is just a big dummy and cannot read, but he can coincidentally interpret and apply advanced wrestling techniques.

I know you sit at the top of the stands hard as a rock when you see your son and his hairpit hard and stank just suffocating some poor 13 year old who got an A in every class he took. I bet your son already moved out because everyone knows once you win an IKWF state title you can pretty much accept your mansion in the hills.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Varsity

my kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffer Now View Post

No excuses...my kid is far from "perfect" and I ensure you, unfortunately he will be living at home at 30...lol.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Junior Varsity

well that took quite the ugly turn...

Back to the topic at hand; I think that with the age changes from last year it is a viable topic of debate.

The IK senior division is the only division I am aware of where 12 year olds and 15 year olds are required to be in the same bracket. Tulsa, RNM and NUWAY are 12u & 15u and the Iowa based tournies have age caps on their grade based divisions. The USAW tournies have 12u, 14u and 16u divisions.

Sure, 12 year olds can get bumped up to wrestle 15 years but it's a choice and not automatic. Regardless of the what one thinks of holding back, it's disingenuous not to acknowledge the biological advantage that a 15 year old has over a 12 year old, especially when one doesn't have arm pit hair.

Doesn't impact me at all but anytime I can poke at a flaw from last years age change I usually fail to take the high road.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Varsity

I agree. This is getting ridiculous. Brackets should be split up by birthdate. Those extra weeks of life provide an unfair advantage.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

These 15yr. olds are 14 on the IKWF roster and turn 15 before the State tournament?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Varsity

This is a discrimination rule. Quit whining about the one year difference. 14, 15, 13 who cares? If you cannot hang with the big dogs then get out of the pool. This is just another way the state of Illinois tries to hold back people of color. Everyone already knows we are more athletic and have a lot more rhythm. That is why they put us in the worst schools.

Seriously, if you lily white fairies that prance around the suburbs had to go to the same schools as these Harvey Twisters then little Johnny Suburbs would be too busy getting beat to a pulp and giving his lunch money up to know how to spell.

Our student- athletes are getting prepared for the high school level in all aspects, they may need that extra year to catch up emotionally, socially or even academically. You guys can whine about not winning a middle school state title, but you are not winning it in high school because daddy cannot buy it from you. God, this sport just bows down to the white man and their dad. It is sickening.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Junior Varsity

WOW

This is by far the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard on this board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
This is a discrimination rule. Quit whining about the one year difference. 14, 15, 13 who cares? If you cannot hang with the big dogs then get out of the pool. This is just another way the state of Illinois tries to hold back people of color. Everyone already knows we are more athletic and have a lot more rhythm. That is why they put us in the worst schools.

Seriously, if you lily white fairies that prance around the suburbs had to go to the same schools as these Harvey Twisters then little Johnny Suburbs would be too busy getting beat to a pulp and giving his lunch money up to know how to spell.

Our student- athletes are getting prepared for the high school level in all aspects, they may need that extra year to catch up emotionally, socially or even academically. You guys can whine about not winning a middle school state title, but you are not winning it in high school because daddy cannot buy it from you. God, this sport just bows down to the white man and their dad. It is sickening.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz50 View Post
This is by far the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard on this board!

You need to spend more time on this board then. This is garden variety 'wow'
Sponsored Links