Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
LegAttack LegAttack is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by MslWrestler119 View Post
Possible Montini Lineup next year?

106. Danny Sheen (So.)
113. Nick Gonzalez (Jr.)
120. Nain Vasquez (Jr.)
126. Ethan Stiles (Fr.)
132. Dylan Ragusin (Sr.)
138. Braden Stauffenburg (So.)
145. Brayden Thompson (Fr.)
152. Fidel Mayora (Sr.)
160. Joe Roberts (Sr.)
170. Nico Lopez (Jr.)
182. Trevor Swier (Sr.)
195. Josh Labarbera (Sr.)
220. Nathan Westrom/Colin Baker
285. Patrick Peters (Sr.)

I see 8-10 State placers in that lineup.

My bet is Fernau will be Montiniís 106. Wasnít sure if Thompson was going to wind up at Montini or JCA.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
maddog81 maddog81 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegAttack View Post
My bet is Fernau will be Montiniís 106. Wasnít sure if Thompson was going to wind up at Montini or JCA.
I disagree he will be 113.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
will-I-am's Avatar
will-I-am will-I-am is offline
hawkeye 4 life
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpowerfuloz View Post
Soooo funny the games people play on here. I only heard of one Montini wrestler not returning. Lopez will supposedly be at Marian Central. I'm hearing Mt. Carmel will be 2a which leaves the question who wins state at 1A?
No guarantee Mc wins 2a
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
maddog81 maddog81 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by will-I-am View Post
No guarantee Mc wins 2a
Nothing is gauranteed but I would sure bet on it happening.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Dino3534 Dino3534 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog81 View Post
Nothing is gauranteed but I would sure bet on it happening.
This guy.... Washington is still team to beat in 2a
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
allpowerfuloz allpowerfuloz is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino3534 View Post
This guy.... Washington is still team to beat in 2a
You must have inside info that Mt. Carmel is going 3a, because Washington will be lucky to win 5 matches.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
GrossNoises GrossNoises is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 175
Yeah Washington don't got the juice anymore now that the heavy hitters are trickling back down. Washington is good but they're barely top 10 3A. 2A would benefit from having some solid squads dropping down. Since Montini left it's been blah.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Earl Campbell Earl Campbell is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
Yeah Washington don't got the juice anymore now that the heavy hitters are trickling back down. Washington is good but they're barely top 10 3A. 2A would benefit from having some solid squads dropping down. Since Montini left it's been blah.
That team down south has plenty of heavy hitters. They will be right there in the end to battle for that thumb ring. Their first five or six weights are the best in AA by far. They all have a shot at making the finals. Webster, Heinrichsen, Cape, Norman and Hullet. Hidden and Sollinger are also strong podium candidates. That's some pretty potent kool aid. There's going to be some loud Gross Noises in D Town.

Last edited by Earl Campbell; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:27 AM. Reason: Sp
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
allpowerfuloz allpowerfuloz is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Campbell View Post
That team down south has plenty of heavy hitters. They will be right there in the end to battle for that thumb ring. Their first five or six weights are the best in AA by far. They all have a shot at making the finals. Webster, Heinrichsen, Cape, Norman and Hullet. Hidden and Sollinger are also strong podium candidates. That's some pretty potent kool aid. There's going to be some loud Gross Noises in D Town.
As talented as Washington is Mt. Carmel is on another level. It will not be a close dual.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
GrossNoises GrossNoises is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpowerfuloz View Post
As talented as Washington is Mt. Carmel is on another level. It will not be a close dual.
Excuse Earl, he only watches IESA wrestling. He also refers to my no- no bits as D town which is cool. He loves coming to D town.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.