Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > College

Old 10-14-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcc club coach View Post
First off Mr and Cody Goodman are great people. To say he wins 1A is laughable. But who knows it’s wrestling. But he’s very talented

As far as bios and why we are rated nationally. Since last year. Brandon has won Preseason Nationals. Obviously undefeated in class A. Wrestled 220 lbs at scholastic duals, went undefeated. Won Greco state. Won freestyle state. Attended junior duals 1 of 12 in the country to go unbeaten. And we just placed 2nd at the Super 32, at 195 lbs, with a broken thumb, I hope. So we avoid surgery

So if his bio surpasses that he should be ranked higher. It’s too bad he didn’t attend freco state and wrestle Brandon, I think we would do ok

In closing the only thing Brandon is not is Poeta trained. So in recruiting that carries the most weight at U of I. But Brandon will probably be ok. FYI Goodman wresties Bates, number 6 or 7 in the country. Brandon just stuck him in the 1st period.

Gross Noises or the New Truth, your up...with track or flo all bio and info is easily confirmed.

Thank you Papa Slim for being the voice of reason. Good luck to LE3. Weird how Illinois wrestling fans attack Illinois wrestlers
"Laughable". All I can say is "WOW"!
Be proud of your kids accomplishments....but there is a pretty thick line between pride and blatant disrespect.

Last edited by Nelson*0.5; 10-14-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-14-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson*0.5 View Post
"Laughable". All I can say is "WOW"!
Be proud of your kids accomplishments....but there is a pretty thick line between pride and blatant disrespect.
Disrespect I said no idea how the match went. Disrespect is by everyone else. Someone said why rated. That’s why. You seem to know it all. It’s funny how all the guys I know laugh at your comments? But keep on preaching. And nothing I said is anti Goodman. U of I ? Maybe
But their not only school in big ten.

Unlike Nelson, I deal in facts and reality. I don’t sit in a recliner and think who would Nelson pick to win this. We actually WRESTLE

By the way I love your witty this guy beats that guy. Because I said so. Well then

Last edited by pcc club coach; 10-14-2019 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-14-2019
Varsity

What is this "we" stuff? You sit in the stands.
Old 10-14-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Disrespect I said no idea how the match went. Disrespect is by everyone else. Someone said why rated. That’s why. You seem to know it all. It’s funny how all the guys I know laugh at your comments? But keep on preaching. And nothing I said is anti Goodman. U of I ? Maybe
But their not only school in big ten.

Unlike Nelson, I deal in facts and reality. I don’t sit in a recliner and think who would Nelson pick to win this. We actually WRESTLE

By the way I love your witty this guy beats that guy. Because I said so. Well then
Huh? "We actually WRESTLE". I'd pay to see that. Act like the 40+ year old man you are Dougie. I'm pretty sure you believe you're better than this. You can dig in here and show your true colors are something different than what you've led us all to believe OR you can just admit your choice of words in that post was just plain BAD. And btw, you're going to have to try a little harder with those attempts at personal insults if you'd like them to actually resonate. Personally, I'm glad that my posts make you and other laugh.....I'm a pretty funny guy.
Old 10-14-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson*0.5 View Post
Huh? "We actually WRESTLE". I'd pay to see that. Act like the 40+ year old man you are Dougie. I'm pretty sure you believe you're better than this. You can dig in here and show your true colors are something different than what you've led us all to believe OR you can just admit your choice of words in that post was just plain BAD. And btw, you're going to have to try a little harder with those attempts at personal insults if you'd like them to actually resonate. Personally, I'm glad that my posts make you and other laugh.....I'm a pretty funny guy.
Idea. Just leave my son out of these threads. And another keyboard tough guy. And yeah it’s we. Wrestle as a team. It’s powerful knowing someone is always in your corner. Even when dads are taking shots at a kid. But if you want to talk face to face. Let me know

FYI. It’s 50.

Ps. I’m happy for the Goodman family. The dad sat by me at the Super 32. Doubt you heard of it. It takes place outside of Illinois.

Last edited by pcc club coach; 10-14-2019 at 11:17 AM.
Old 10-14-2019
22 more years left.

Who is ďGrossNoisesĒ?
Old 10-14-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Idea. Just leave my son out of these threads. And another keyboard tough guy. And yeah itís we. Wrestle as a team. Itís powerful knowing someone is always in your corner. Even when dads are taking shots at a kid. But if you want to talk face to face. Let me know
Point to where I referenced your kid. You will not find a single post of me EVER commenting on your kid Dougie. Keyboard tough guy you say? Everyone who wants to knows who I am and I have never had a person confront me having a problem with anything I post. You're upset right now because I called you on a blatantly arrogant statement you made. If you have a list of other concerns regarding my comments, I'm sure you'll bump into me somewhere and we can talk about it. I don't say anything via my keyboard that I'm not more than happy to discuss in person.
Old 10-14-2019
22 more years left.

ďGrossnoisesĒ is about to be on his way out of here and Booted...
Old 10-14-2019
Olympian

Personally, I take Hoselton all day as his national presence is obvious. The current trend at UofI is all Poeta trained kids. We’ll see how that plays out for them. Just remember, no one is Poeta trained the past 3 years or so.
Old 10-14-2019
Junior Varsity

Quote:
First off Mr and Cody Goodman are great people. To say he wins 1A is laughable. But who knows itís wrestling. But heís very talented

As far as bios and why we are rated nationally. Since last year. Brandon has won Preseason Nationals. Obviously undefeated in class A. Wrestled 220 lbs at scholastic duals, went undefeated. Won Greco state. Won freestyle state. Attended junior duals 1 of 12 in the country to go unbeaten. And we just placed 2nd at the Super 32, at 195 lbs, with a broken thumb, I hope. So we avoid surgery

So if his bio surpasses that he should be ranked higher. Itís too bad he didnít attend freco state and wrestle Brandon, I think we would do ok

In closing the only thing Brandon is not is Poeta trained. So in recruiting that carries the most weight at U of I. But Brandon will probably be ok. FYI Goodman wresties Bates, number 6 or 7 in the country. Brandon just stuck him in the 1st period.

Gross Noises or the New Truth, your up...with track or flo all bio and info is easily confirmed.

Thank you Papa Slim for being the voice of reason. Good luck to LE3. Weird how Illinois wrestling fans attack Illinois wrestlers
Did this bother anyone else?
Sponsored Links