Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 12-26-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
How long have I been saying that Nancy doesn't have enough time to pull this off? Just because the court is too slow doesn't mean that it's obstruction of congress to appeal a lower court's decision.
I read today that the Senate has confirmed a record number of federal judges. They are moving rather quickly, especially compared to President Obama was denied the supreme court nominee because he only had something like 180 days left in the office! LOL
Old 12-26-2019
Olympian

Chief Illinewek, I thought your analogy between guns and executive privilege was apropos! No one is saying that you can’t use executive privilege or guns but there have to be some restrictions on it.
Old 12-26-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
I read today that the Senate has confirmed a record number of federal judges. They are moving rather quickly, especially compared to President Obama was denied the supreme court nominee because he only had something like 180 days left in the office! LOL
The number on reason I voted for Trump was Judges...well, and his last name wasn't Clinton. I had no idea that it would be going this good at this point in his Presidency.

He has flipped 3 federal appeals courts...The 9th circus had an 11 judge advantage, that has been reduced to 3...we now have a narrow advantage in the Supreme Court.

If trump gets to replace Ginsburg there will be so many gang rape victims that remember the violent attacks that happened on their first birthday in 1960 like it was yesterday.

McConnell has been almost completely worthless his entire career, but Trump has brought out the best that Mitch has to offer.

Last edited by MAL; 12-30-2019 at 12:24 AM.
Old 12-26-2019
Olympian

God bless you MAL , And God bless America!
Old 12-27-2019
Olympian

IMPEACHMENT NEWS CENTER

A daily tracking poll released yesterday from MSN found 55% of likely voters wanted Trump impeached and removed.

I saw this on twitter and laughed: "Trump's impeachment is more popular than Trump has ever been. Sad!" Senator Lisa Murkowski (R) from Alaska is deeply concerned with McConnell's plans to not allow the parties to call witnesses and subpoena documents.

She realizes McConnell wants a sham trial. She realizes that Trump is trying to obstruct Congress from hearing evidence about Trump's Obstruction of Congress charges!

With Christianity Today recently supporting the removal of the impeached traitor, and with the newly-formed Lincoln Republicans also seeking his ouster, we are at a turning point.

Public support for the impeachment of Richard Nixon didn't reach 50% until the week before he resigned.
Old 12-27-2019
Olympian

Quote:
If trump gets to replace Ginsburg there will be so many gang rape victims that remember the violent attacks that happened on their first birthday in 1960 like it was yesterday.
How did this site devoted to Illinois wrestling get so lucky to get this typical yammering?
Old 12-28-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
How did this site devoted to Illinois wrestling get so lucky to get this typical yammering?
What do you mean Yammering? Trump only appoints gang rapists to the Supreme Court.

Nobody believed Ford's gang rape charges against Kavanaugh, but Democrats asked her to commit perjury anyway. If Trump nominates the successor for Ginsburg, Democrats will achieve a new low water mark for political discourse. I guaranty there will be outrageous charges made by the slithering creatures of the swamp.
Old 12-28-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
IMPEACHMENT NEWS CENTER

A daily tracking poll released yesterday from MSN found 55% of likely voters wanted Trump impeached and removed.

I saw this on twitter and laughed: "Trump's impeachment is more popular than Trump has ever been. Sad!" Senator Lisa Murkowski (R) from Alaska is deeply concerned with McConnell's plans to not allow the parties to call witnesses and subpoena documents.

She realizes McConnell wants a sham trial. She realizes that Trump is trying to obstruct Congress from hearing evidence about Trump's Obstruction of Congress charges!

With Christianity Today recently supporting the removal of the impeached traitor, and with the newly-formed Lincoln Republicans also seeking his ouster, we are at a turning point.

Public support for the impeachment of Richard Nixon didn't reach 50% until the week before he resigned.
Even if your poll is correct, Trump would need to at or near 50% with Republican voters to be at risk of conviction in the Senate...it ain't gonna happen.

Trump has a higher approval number that Obama did at this point in his Presidency.
https://bongino.com/following-impeac...in-presidency/

Last edited by MAL; 12-28-2019 at 03:19 AM.
Old 12-28-2019
Olympian

Quote:

Oh, you were referring to the below. You might want to save such topics for your 4chan account. And you imparted that he did it, she only said it almost happened. That was a stretch even for your non-factual ranting. Personally I believe her, what kind of weirdo writes about doing the devil's triangles in other kids high school year books like Kavanaugh did. Its ok he made it onto the court though - it was legal, everybody is learning about the power of the statute of limitations - best defense for the rich. But its not like there is a shortage of candidates. Its like Trump, he is a below-average president but survivable even for another 4 years - but is that the best we have? He is a snowflake, he complains all day every day. Trump spent Christmas Eve and day spewing complaints on twitter. Another weirdo.

FYI:
Christine Blasey Ford, a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine,[29] contacted the Washington Post with allegations that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in the early 1980s when they were in high school.[30]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brett_...ual_misconduct
Old 12-30-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
Oh, you were referring to the below. You might want to save such topics for your 4chan account. And you imparted that he did it, she only said it almost happened. That was a stretch even for your non-factual ranting. Personally I believe her, what kind of weirdo writes about doing the devil's triangles in other kids high school year books like Kavanaugh did. Its ok he made it onto the court though - it was legal, everybody is learning about the power of the statute of limitations - best defense for the rich. But its not like there is a shortage of candidates. Its like Trump, he is a below-average president but survivable even for another 4 years - but is that the best we have? He is a snowflake, he complains all day every day. Trump spent Christmas Eve and day spewing complaints on twitter. Another weirdo.

FYI:
Christine Blasey Ford, a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine,[29] contacted the Washington Post with allegations that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in the early 1980s when they were in high school.[30]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brett_...ual_misconduct
You are contradicting yourself with your own words.

I also remember some allegations about gang rape and a punch bowl.

Your Wikislander piece didn't use and actual quotes from Kavanaugh. When I see writing that is constantly saying what someone believes with out providing the evidence, I am suspicious.
Sponsored Links