Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #471  
Old 01-02-2020
oldpioneer oldpioneer is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,103
We can cancel this thread. We will be at war with Iran by the end of the week. Same old story, same old song and dance.
__________________
Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!
Reply With Quote
  #472  
Old 01-03-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
But what do you think the leaders of Russia and North Korea say about our president in private?
How am I supposed to know what they think? I think "Rocket Man"thought if that he fired a few rockets, Trump would pay him to stop like almost every previous President has done before. Trump made him look weak in front of his own people.

Putin Is probably hoping that Trump doesn't bankrupt him by driving down oil prices and trying to stop a natural gas pipeline from Russia to Europe. Trump has given Russia nothing, and his list of anti-Russian policies is very long. Don't even try to say that withholding aid to Ukraine was a pro-Russian Policy, It was an anti-Ukraine policy. Ukraine took out Manafort in the middle of his Presidential campaign...Manafort deserves to be in prison, but the only reason that he is locked up is because they were/are trying to get Trump.
Reply With Quote
  #473  
Old 01-03-2020
ChiefIllini1 ChiefIllini1 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
We can cancel this thread. We will be at war with Iran by the end of the week. Same old story, same old song and dance.
I think everybody knows what's going on here. Even Trump knows.



Why are Republicans always lying, wrong and projecting?
Reply With Quote
  #474  
Old 01-03-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
Quit re-writing history. Fake news is what got Trump elected. It was manufactured stories created by the Russians made to look like real news stories. You and all your friends got suckered into reposting these stories like they were legit. You played right into the Russians hands. Trump co-opted the term to discredit the real news media because he hated the FACTS that were damaging his Presidency. He continues to do so. He calls the media fake while he lies over 12,000 times and yet his idiotic supporters keep taking his side. The side of the serial liar over the news media that can be sued for libel and heresay.

Don't continue to be the pawn of Russians. Research these bogus websites you keep reading and Youtube videos from wacknut righties who can't get a job anywhere else except on phony journalism sites, wacknut radio and Youtube sites marketed to idiots.
Did the Russians make you vote for Trump?

Here are the ads that made Democrats vote for Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/u...-facebook.html
Reply With Quote
  #475  
Old 01-03-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
We can cancel this thread. We will be at war with Iran by the end of the week. Same old story, same old song and dance.
Yep same day the unredacted documents proved Trump personally requested the hold on the Ukraine funding.

But hey they killed the guy apparently responsible for every unsolved crime of the 21st century. According to Trump's pentagon, this guy even killed everyone's puppy last year on their birthday.
Reply With Quote
  #476  
Old 01-03-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Did the Russians make you vote for Trump?

Here are the ads that made Democrats vote for Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/u...-facebook.html
No just people easily influenced by bogus news stories like yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Old 01-03-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
That is the problem when you think you are smart for cutting and pasting crap from your righty wingnut websites without reading the list. The list had quotes taken out of larger articles. That didn't mean the quotes were accurate. They were just quotes someone made. Having NYT after the quote doesn't mean that the NYT supported the quote only that the quote was made in that article.

Other information was outdated. You posted information from 2015 that had some inaccurate numbers which were easy to find.

The bottom line is posted an article which completely debunked the stupid uranium conspiracy anyway. It has been widely discredited but yet you righties keep talking about it hoping that no one will actually research what really happened.
.
Just saying that something has been debunked does not make it debunked.

If you can't admit that the Clintons were crooks then there is no hope for you.

Here are the two Articles that the Time line was taken from. The time line was put together without with out opinion, just dates, names, places and dollar amounts. Your debunking article doesn't mention any of those. It just states that a face book post, not the New York Times articles, is mostly false. The NYT articles are stand alone articles...read them for yourself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/u...s/31donor.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

Here is Politifact's ruling.

"A Facebook post claims that Hillary Clinton transferred uranium to Russia in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. It also says Robert Mueller was involved.

The claim makes it seem like Clinton bears responsibility for the deal when a panel of several departments and agencies were part of its approval.

And while the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there is no proof of any quid pro quo.

As for Mueller, the ties are even more specious.

We rate this claim Mostly False."


Here is Politifact's attempt at exonerating her.

"It is accurate that nine individuals related to the company donated to the Clinton Foundation but the bulk of the money —$131 million — came from Giustra.

And Giustra said he sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and about 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

We couldn’t independently verify Giustra’s claim, but if he is telling the truth, the donation amount to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One investors drops significantly — from $145 million to $4 million.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One, the only one found to have donated to the Clinton Foundation during the deal’s time frame was Ian Telfer. Telfer was an investor who the New York Times found contributed between $1.3 million and $5.6 million to the foundation during and after the review process for the deal.

So while it isn’t wrong to question links between foundation donors and their ties to Uranium One, this specific charge was exaggerated."

Last edited by MAL; 01-03-2020 at 12:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Old 01-03-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Did the Russians make you vote for Trump?

Here are the ads that made Democrats vote for Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/u...-facebook.html
It was hardly just the "ads" too. It was all the fake news stories they published on Facebook and other social media outlets. Some which I believe you even posted on this site. Alt Right and Eastern European creations. You loved these fake sites so much that I had to start Grooting you. Remember? You are the big fan. Fake stories under the guise of real stories with Newsy sounding names. Here are just a few:
70 News
American News
Before It's News
Boston Tribune
County Newsroom
Denver Guardian
Empire Herald
The Gateway Pundit
Gummy Host
National Report.net
Prntly
Underground News Report
United Media Publishing
WashingtonPost.Com.co


With such a narrow electoral college victory, it is highly likely that fake news won Trump the election.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-detailed-2016
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Old 01-03-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Just saying that something has been debunked does not make it debunked.

If you can't admit that the Clintons were crooks then there is no hope for you.

Here are the two Articles that the Time line was taken from. The time line was put together without with out opinion, just dates, names, places and dollar amounts. Your debunking article doesn't mention any of those. It just states that a face book post, not the New York Times articles, is mostly false. The NYT articles are stand alone articles...read them for yourself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/u...s/31donor.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

Here is Politifact's ruling.

"A Facebook post claims that Hillary Clinton transferred uranium to Russia in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. It also says Robert Mueller was involved.

The claim makes it seem like Clinton bears responsibility for the deal when a panel of several departments and agencies were part of its approval.

And while the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there is no proof of any quid pro quo.

As for Mueller, the ties are even more specious.

We rate this claim Mostly False."


Here is Politifact's attempt at exonerating her.

"It is accurate that nine individuals related to the company donated to the Clinton Foundation but the bulk of the money —$131 million — came from Giustra.

And Giustra said he sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and about 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

We couldn’t independently verify Giustra’s claim, but if he is telling the truth, the donation amount to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One investors drops significantly — from $145 million to $4 million.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One, the only one found to have donated to the Clinton Foundation during the deal’s time frame was Ian Telfer. Telfer was an investor who the New York Times found contributed between $1.3 million and $5.6 million to the foundation during and after the review process for the deal.

So while it isn’t wrong to question links between foundation donors and their ties to Uranium One, this specific charge was exaggerated."
Politifact attempt at exonerating her? If you have some solid evidence to prove they are wrong then go for it. Otherwise quit spreading old BS propaganda and in hopes that if you keep doing it people will believe it. The Clinton Foundation's records are public. She didn't buy portraits of herself and profit from it like you know the Trump Foundation. Her charity actually helped out thousands of people. It wasn't an income source for her family like Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...clinton-donors


The Mueller report detailed ten cases of obstruction of justice. It also clearly demonstrated cooperation between the Trump campaign with Russia and Wikileaks but somehow that isn't collusion. Even though that is exactly what the definition of collusion means. It isn't a crime but to say there was no collusion is total BS. Obstruction and collusion. What was Hillary guilty of? You bough the hype. Tell me what exactly she is guilty of.
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Old 01-03-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
I think everybody knows what's going on here. Even Trump knows.



Why are Republicans always lying, wrong and projecting?
Republicans in 2020 are so buried in hypocrisy you can't even say what they stand for anymore.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.