Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #601  
Old 01-16-2020
Crystal Clearly Crystal Clearly is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Outside your house, right now
Posts: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
Your application for captain of the Social Justice League is accepted. Just remember the Chief gets to be Batman!
Oh, Zinger !!!!

That one got me.
Reply With Quote
  #602  
Old 01-16-2020
oldpioneer oldpioneer is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,109
Mack and MAL please spin this for me.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-***...122000709.html
__________________
Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 01-16-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Mack and MAL please spin this for me.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-***...122000709.html
That confirms what Republicans have been saying. Putin doesn't support Trump, he supports chaos in America.
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 01-16-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
I believe Trump's involvement was made VERY clear in Cohen's testimony. We all know Trump's role. He will be prosecuted for his role once he is out of office which may now be a lot sooner than previously thought.
Cohen is a convicted liar, so I guess it depends on which lie you choose to believe.

Republicans knew Trump was a dirt bag when they voted for him. Hookers and porn stars wont change anybodies vote.

Last edited by MAL; 01-17-2020 at 03:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 01-17-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
That's not entirely true;

I have changed my mind thinking that MAL was just simply stupid to him being a the troll.

Thinking that Mack has gone from simply just a Trump supporter (probably, because he's a gun nut and a former Spec Ops member (who talks about what he has done, to people he doesn't know, more than any 10 members of the military - especially Spec Ops - (that have seen combat) than I have EVER met) to being a full-on tinfoil hat wearer.

I don't remember Mack being any more of a Trump supporter than me

I have also changed my mind thinking that rational thought, logic and truth would prevail in the end, but now I believe that the mind of a full-on Trump supporter cannot be counted upon to receive, much less process rationale, logic or painfully obvious truth.

If that statement is true, then wouldn't it also be true about Democrats that are unable to see that destroying subpoena cell phones, deleting subpoena emails and washing a subpoena server is at least three counts of felony obstruction of justice charges. If you can't see that "painfully obvious truth" then we are just at opposite ends of the same sinking ship.



What I have a problem with is:
- Those who refuse to accept the truth when it is laid out before them.
- Those who refuse to think for themselves and would rather have their opinions given to them by others who have their own agenda.

When I hear some news anchor state a fact, I look it up...check their sources...find the original statement and/or statistics..I really don't trust anybody
- Those who continually regurgitate debunked conspiracy theories because they cannot argue the truth....or those that cry conspiracy theory when they can't dispute the facts. The charge of conspiracy theory is a lazy argument...If you had facts to prove that they have been debunked you would post them.


- Those who say things like "I don't like Trump, but I like his policies", but when you ask them "which policies", they look at you like you are speaking Chinese - or worse -

Unemployment is at a 50 year low.
The labor participation rate is up.
household income is up.
factory jobs are coming back.
Trade deals are being rewritten.
NATO members are paying more of their fair share.
Strict constructionist judges are being appointed.
The border is getting under control.
Regulations are getting taken off the books.
America is the number one energy producing country on the planet.
The military can shoot at a threat before they get shot at.
Our enemies fear us because a line in the sand means something again.
Poverty is down.
Stock market has hit record after record.
Prison reform.
NAFTA is gone.
Mexico is patrolling their southern border.
Black unemployment is at an all time low.
Asian and Hispanic unemployment is at all time lows.
Women's unemployment is at its lowest rate in 65 years
Obama Care is dying.
He is compiling a nice list of dead terrorists.
Almost everybody received a tax cut
Productivity is up.
Gas prices are low.
In 2017, the Trump eliminated 22 regulations for every new one.
Trump announced U.S. withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement.
Trump streamlined the permitting process for infrastructure projects with a goal of cutting approval time from up to 10 years to an average of 2 years.
Rolled back Dodd-Frank regulations.
The Keystone XL pipeline.
“Right to Try” experimental treatments for terminally ill patients.
He recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Violent crime is down.
Required aliens seeking asylum to go to a port of entry to make their claim.
Rebuilt the military.
All of ISIS’ territory in Iraq was successfully liberated.
Reimposed sanctions on Iran.
The remains of POW/MIA service members from the Korean War are being returned to the United States.
Made clear that he does not accept the International Criminal Court’s jurisdiction over Americans.
imposed sanctions on more than 200 individuals and entities related to Russia’s destabilizing activities.
Making animal cruelty a federal felony

If you agree with more that two of these accomplishments in this list I will consider it a failure.

After I started this list I found a massive list, but I only posted a few that I thought you might understand.
https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/m...hments-so-far/
.


You bring up Iran, they bring up Benghazi.
Trump didn't just leave an ambassador there to die when the Embassy was attacked.
You talk about Sloemani, they talk about Bin Laden.
We gave Obama credit for killing Bin Laden, even though we found him because of water boarding a terrorist.
You mention Ukraine, they mention Clinton emails.
Ukraine would be QuidproJoe, not Hillary's emails
You say Putin's Puppet, they say Uranium One.
Ya, and Obama caught on am open mic offering "more flexibility" to Putin after the election.
You argue Russian election tampering, they argue millions of illegal votes cast, you then say "but Trump won the electoral vote anyway", they say "Democrats can't get over it", (you laugh), they cry "THAT'S THE ONLY REASON TRUMP WAS IMPEACHED"
Trump was impeached for beating Hillary...there is nothing that he could have done to stop the Democrats from impeaching him., you then list the articles of impeachment, they list his accomplishments (short list, very short list).
You name the friends/members of Trump's inner circle who are in jail/convicted/indicted/under suspicion, they name George Soros.
You ask what was Clinton impeached for, they say he lied to Congress. You ask what that was, Bill did not lie to Congress...He was being deposed for the the Paula Jones sexual assault trial...He lost that trial and had to pay a settlement to Paula. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, obstruction of justice and witness tampering
...but I guess those were not serious crimes.

Last edited by MAL; 01-17-2020 at 01:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 01-17-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
than the trumps and kushner are not just a loophole but full fledge bent over the couch nepotism and they take all kinds of foreign cash everyday. Where is your outrage mal? Oh protector of loopholes and nepotism. Show me the story

Lol george soros. Here we go. Now mal is jumping off the deep end again with his druged out basement dwelling conspiracy wacko theories.
Soros was running an NGO in Ukraine and was collecting cash from crooked Ukrainians.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...up-during-2016

Last edited by MAL; 01-17-2020 at 03:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 01-17-2020
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post
Looks like there are a lot more clowns now that might go down in this Ukraine scandal than just Trump. Pence, Barr and Nunes were clearly in the loop and willing participants in this coercion. Buckle up your impeachment belts. More victims are on the way. Problem is with an Attorney General that is totally corrupt how do you navigate the process from an investigatorial standpoint? This administration is worse than a banana republic at this point. We need foreign intervention or something to straighten us out.

Who in the senate now will have the balls to stand up for what is right and recognize that the overwhelming evidence supports impeachment. Romney, Collins, Murkowsky? The others are terrified of the mouth breathers not voting them back in is my guess but you never know.
Your not going to get 20 Republicans to vote to convict, even if Trump confessed to the "crime." Because it is not a crime to put conditions on foreign aid, and the transcript proves that he did not put conditions on foreign aid.
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 01-17-2020
ChiefIllini1 ChiefIllini1 is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,775
Senator Mal, I am afraid you are again wrong about the law and the facts. Are you being intentionally wrong? That would be lying. Hopefully, you are just ignorant of the law, the facts and current events (i.e. what was on the news today). Here you go:

Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 01-17-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Why don't you just use Google? I AM NOT WRONG!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sen...ent-1473208256

Are you saying that it is ok to pay ransom for hostages?
OMG you are totally wrong and you just posted that you were wrong again. Now I know why you are Trump supporter. Your brain doesn't function properly.

https://www.businessinsider.com/what...-assets-2015-7

Two separate deals.

Do you like paying for hostages? I don't know why don't you ask Reagan?
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old 01-17-2020
Flynmaggot Flynmaggot is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
Not really...it actually shows how hypocritical the Demorats are by ignoring all their own warts, but pointing fingers at Trumps. The Obama Administration was corrupt, full of liars and cover-ups, massive screw-ups, yet the media completely kissed his rear-end, except for the one honest interview by Bill O'Reilly and it was a pleasure watching Obama squirm the whole time because he didn't pull a Chris Mathews or Jim Acosta. I know all the facts surrounding Benghazi, Ukraine, "Fast and Furious", the phony Steele Dossier and FISA warrant, Clinton's email scandal, etc, so I'll just continue to sit back and laugh at your complete ignorance...heartily...
Comparing any BS corruption under Obama to Trump is freaking hysterical. It is like comparing a grain of sand to Jupiter. Nothing on your list has even stuck. All that crap has been discredited except for the Steele Dossier and that has only been partially proven false.

Keep enjoying that Fox News state media. All your heroes like O'Reilly have been ousted in shame. Your team is a joke right now. Just try and survive these dark days and maybe you can get some politicians with some character to change your f'ed up party.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.