Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 5 Days Ago
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
This I know for sure. My dear friends Mack and Mal Have smoke coming out of their ears right now because they have no idea how to respond. I think I’ve made my point.
LMAO...ummmm...no...I stopped paying attention to anything else you posted on this thread because you are nuts. Oh yea...I have a USPSA match coming up this Sunday...love shooting competition!! Here's an oldie but goodie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCtaUrhQvC4

Mack

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Last edited by mckbln; 5 Days Ago at 04:09 PM.
Old 5 Days Ago
Olympian

I am may be nuts. And you may not of pay attention to me. But when you saw the headline come across fox that another shooter was neutralized by someone with a concealed carry you were salivating like Pavlovís dog! LOL
Old 4 Days Ago
Sergeant Major

Quote:
I am may be nuts. And you may not of pay attention to me. But when you saw the headline come across fox that another shooter was neutralized by someone with a concealed carry you were salivating like Pavlovís dog! LOL
I saw that headline days ago, BTW. Anyway, IF you ever want to buy a gun or learn to shoot or shoot better, I'm here!

Old 4 Days Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
LMAO...ummmm...no...I stopped paying attention to anything else you posted on this thread because you are nuts. Oh yea...I have a USPSA match coming up this Sunday...love shooting competition!! Here's an oldie but goodie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCtaUrhQvC4

Mack
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ts_in_shooting

In shooting competition, you would think the country with 50% of the guns and the most money in the world would do better in International competition against these countries with restrictive gun laws. Could be like wrestling and judo where having only one competitor skews the country's relative strength. The competitions with multiple competitors are more reflective of that. I am non-partisan in the gun debate, i assume money will move the laws as usual.

"Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon."
This is from the President - so evidently this is the line that people should or should not get weapons per the President. So let it be done, and the President would also be flagged by his own standards.

Last edited by Blonjuan44; 3 Days Ago at 09:14 AM.
Old 3 Days Ago
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post

In shooting competition, you would think the country with 50% of the guns and the most money in the world would do better in International competition against these countries with restrictive gun laws. Could be like wrestling and judo where having only one competitor skews the country's relative strength. The competitions with multiple competitors are more reflective of that. I am non-partisan in the gun debate, i assume money will move the laws as usual.

"Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldnít be allowed to have any weapon."
This is from the President - so evidently this is the line that people should or should not get weapons per the President. So let it be done, and the President would also be flagged by his own standards.
We actually do well in skeet and trap, but most of the other events are precision shooting, not practical shooting. The US kicks *** in USPSA and 3-Gun events. We have one of the best practical hand gun shooters in the world in JJ Racaza. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbWfwQyglmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RF7vZtc5Fw

He is REALLY fast!!

Old 3 Days Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post

"Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldnít be allowed to have any weapon."
You just outlined why red flag laws are a bad Idea...because the party in power would decide who should be red flagged.
Old 3 Days Ago
Olympian

I come back here after a few days, and there are six pages of thread and counting. Shocked. I've read a few of the posts, but I'll have to save the remainder for reading later today.

I am a Nongunitarian and worship in the Church of NO GUNS ALLOWED. I think everybody should give up their guns. It's just that the Government shouldn't take them--except for assault weapons. It should be voluntary. You should want to give back your guns.

Here's something I whipped up a few years back:

I'll be back to debate this topic with you fellows later.
Old 3 Days Ago
Olympian

Saw an old friend last night. Big gun guy. Was actually wearing a black T-shirt with a white AK-47 on it. Old wrestling reunion from when I was a kid, no names. I knew he was a felon but had to ask where his guns are. He said at home. I said I thought you lost them? He said they tried, but I told them I didnít have them anymore.
Old 2 Days Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
I come back here after a few days, and there are six pages of thread and counting. Shocked. I've read a few of the posts, but I'll have to save the remainder for reading later today.

I am a Nongunitarian and worship in the Church of NO GUNS ALLOWED. I think everybody should give up their guns. It's just that the Government shouldn't take them--except for assault weapons. It should be voluntary. You should want to give back your guns.

Here's something I whipped up a few years back:

I'll be back to debate this topic with you fellows later.
You would not want to live in a country where only the government had guns. Government is responsible for most of the mass shootings and all of the worst mass shootings.

https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM
Old 2 Days Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Saw an old friend last night. Big gun guy. Was actually wearing a black T-shirt with a white AK-47 on it. Old wrestling reunion from when I was a kid, no names. I knew he was a felon but had to ask where his guns are. He said at home. I said I thought you lost them? He said they tried, but I told them I didn’t have them anymore.
Are you trying to make my point for me?

Government is not capable of enforcing the laws that we have now, and criminals do not obey the laws. If we could just enforce the laws that we already have, a significant number of these shootings would not have happened...but we can't enforce them.

I think Cameras in high crime areas are the answer to Americas worst gun violence problem.
Sponsored Links