Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IKWF

Old 01-16-2016
Varsity

Midget "Rankings"

Smith, Johnson, White, Black, Jones, Stevens, Carter, Garcia, Fernandez, Hernandez, Peters, Nelson..no particular order or weight class. These kids are the studs. I think...
Old 01-17-2016
Junior Varsity

These are the midget "Studs"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toohonest View Post
Smith, Johnson, White, Black, Jones, Stevens, Carter, Garcia, Fernandez, Hernandez, Peters, Nelson..no particular order or weight class. These kids are the studs. I think...
J. Lesher- SCN
D. Surges- SCN
W.Hupke-SCN
B. Davino- SCN
J. Garcia- GWA
A. Marre- GWA
T. Guerra- GWA
S. Trejo- GWA
S.Mendoza- LWVC
A. Guerrero- MFVE
G. Kaminski- MFVE
N. Nosler- SJO
B. Griffin- Bulls
C. Kelly- TPB
I. Garcia- Force
Major- BJR

I'll take my list of midget studs vs. your list!!

Last edited by CoachA; 01-17-2016 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-17-2016
Varsity

CoachA...my list was 100% made up names. Have little knowledge to who is "best", if such thing is really considered, by weight class but please do share if someone has this info. I will say find it hard to believe that SCN GWA have all top kids at prettty every weight class. Have seen most of these kids...more than half are not the "best"...but never know I guess...
Old 01-17-2016
Junior Varsity

Confused???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toohonest View Post
CoachA...my list was 100% made up names. Have little knowledge to who is "best", if such thing is really considered, by weight class but please do share if someone has this info. I will say find it hard to believe that SCN GWA have all top kids at prettty every weight class. Have seen most of these kids...more than half are not the "best"...but never know I guess...

You say in the same statement that you have little knowledge to who the best kids are, but then say you have seen most of these kids and more than half are not the "best"??? So what is it???

Please tell me who is "Better" than half the kids on this list? or are you upset that your son didn't get mentioned? And believe it, SCN and Gomez have some of the best midgets in the state!
Old 01-17-2016
Varsity

I seen about a fourth of those kids and they are studs
Old 01-18-2016
Varsity

If that is the list...OK...I for sure will defer. Not an expert on every Midget. But was just curious that Thomas, Enright, Young, Munn, Smith, Livingston, Tate, Larson or say a bigger kid Scheck was not mentioned. No special order and that is pretty much just your 70-75 lbs. I guess in a nutshell lots of good kids. That's great!
Old 01-18-2016
Varsity

Oh by the way...my son wrestles novice....so not too upset. I'm not one of those people...
Old 01-18-2016

I feel like Turner from Will County is a strong wrestle at 55.He only has one lost,and that's because didn't have his coaches at the celtic elite he had some random parents coach him and lost by a point.Walks around at 54 pounds. He wrestle up 58 at the kids open and won it.Hes a all around great kid. He cheers every kids on sitting by the mat. He a friendly little guy!hayes at 49 is also a great wrestler jones at 66 from will county!i see some celtic kids that missing off some of you guys post. Jase from lwvc at 52. Will H. from SCN , and the list continues. these little guys are studs. And I'm sure I'm missing a lot more. I enjoy watch the midget division.
Old 01-18-2016
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
I feel like Turner from Will County is a strong wrestle at 55.He only has one lost,and that's because didn't have his coaches at the celtic elite he had some random parents coach him and lost by a point.Walks around at 54 pounds. He wrestle up 58 at the kids open and won it.Hes a all around great kid. He cheers every kids on sitting by the mat. He a friendly little guy!hayes at 49 is also a great wrestler jones at 66 from will county!i see some celtic kids that missing off some of you guys post. Jase from lwvc at 52. Will H. from SCN , and the list continues. these little guys are studs. And I'm sure I'm missing a lot more. I enjoy watch the midget division.
Wrestled up at 58 lol. That's funny. He is a good wrestler no doubt. But a 3 pound difference is not wrestling up. Worst part of wcw is they have plenty of good kids 5-8,9. And then they quit wrestling and we never see them wrestling again.
Old 01-18-2016
Junior Varsity

Midget

Well are we using track wrestling record only?

I will throw 2 out there that have only wrestled 1 tournament that will show up on track wrestling. Hacker and Fugitt of Crossface.
Fugitt has had no close matches weighing 102. Lost once 8-7 with the flu and that was giving points to the kid.
Hacker is one of the best defensive wrestlers ive seen all year. I beleive in the 80lbs area.
I have seen a few kids on the list above and they are darn good.
Sponsored Links