Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IESA

Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeLongWrestler View Post
How about a set weight allowance? 3 lbs? 5 lbs? Idk but love the idea of the kids getting somewhat of a closure
Again I have a plan with specifics that deal with all the issues raised on this board and on the IK board.

Once the world reopens I will be ready to roll
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Varsity

Will USA Wrestling cards still be ok for our insurance? I heard they have stopped. Will there be a different insurance provided?
Old 1 Week Ago
Stay off the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeLongWrestler View Post
How about a set weight allowance? 3 lbs? 5 lbs? Idk but love the idea of the kids getting somewhat of a closure
You mean get the Parents closure right? I'm sure the kids have moved on, it's the parents that can't let go
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Know View Post
Again I have a plan with specifics that deal with all the issues raised on this board and on the IK board.

Once the world reopens I will be ready to roll
When it all opens all the studs will be doing Greco and Freestyle. Thereís going to be a mad dash to Fargo.
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffHall View Post
You mean get the Parents closure right? I'm sure the kids have moved on, it's the parents that can't let go
Fair enough. Definitely the parents holding on more. Iím sure many of the kids would still jump at the opportunity, though
Old 5 Days Ago
Junior Varsity

What if.......what if we just take this season as is and move on. Seriously give it up. Johnny didn’t get his state medal. Big deal. Be thankful that you and your loved ones are healthy (hopefully, although I think there are morons on this board I want all to be healthy) and worry about our country’s health (all areas economic, mental, physical, you name it). The logistics of this dream tourney happening are impossible. I think Iesa should send all qualifiers a certificate. That’s it. Season over. See ya next year. Good luck in high school.
Old 5 Days Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Swivers View Post
What if.......what if we just take this season as is and move on. Seriously give it up. Johnny didnít get his state medal. Big deal. Be thankful that you and your loved ones are healthy (hopefully, although I think there are morons on this board I want all to be healthy) and worry about our countryís health (all areas economic, mental, physical, you name it). The logistics of this dream tourney happening are impossible. I think Iesa should send all qualifiers a certificate. Thatís it. Season over. See ya next year. Good luck in high school.
Itís just one tournament missed. Youíre kids career isnít over. I know itís the most important one of the year. But the IESA State Tournament really isnít that difficult of a tournament for most of the kids who would have won it. Most kids who would have won probably wrestled in 4 or 5 tournaments harder than the IESA State Tournament. I am predicting wrestling will be done in Illinois until June. They will probably open back up for football players to get ready.
Sponsored Links