Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 1 Week Ago
Skull Cracker

what did I miss?

It has been a looooong time. Matador's last post on this site was on March 3, 2011. Thank God for this Chinese Flu that is going around...I was able to get early release from Cook County because of it! I hear IL is now on lockdown, so most of you will get a little taste of what I have been going through over the past 9 years.

I need to be caught up on what has been happening in the world of IL wrestling, since I did not have internet access on the inside. Trump was on The Apprentice when I went in and now he is El Presidente! 'Merica!!!!

One of the the hot topics on this board 9 years ago was Marmion's upcoming dynasty. How many state championships have they won in the last 9 years? 9? 8? 7? I can't wait to watch them dominate next season (as long as i get my 100 yard school restriction lifted).

Jaguar - you still leading the left wing faction of this board into a utopia of fairness & equity? Southside Coach - you still crying over the good schools being good and patting yourself on the back for volunteering your time? Admin - you still driving that Lamborghini and making bank off this site? Mr. Twister - you still over-praising the CCL, MM, and D2 wrestling? LockJaw - have you been keeping these knuckleheads in line? Ace - how have your Broncos been bucking?

It is good to be back!

Mess with the bull, you'll get the horns!
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

I always thought it was "Mess with the bull, you get the horn" Not horns. Was I wrong about that also?
Old 1 Week Ago
Skull Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookleft goright View Post
I always thought it was "Mess with the bull, you get the horn" Not horns. Was I wrong about that also?
Yes, you are wrong about that also. Per The Google, the actual movie quote is..."Don't mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns."

Thanks for playing!

Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Welcome back Matador.
Old 1 Week Ago
Skull Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondo View Post
Welcome back Matador.
Deja Vu!!! Dondo - 12 years later and you are still consistent with your messaging.
Attached Images

Old 1 Day Ago
Team Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by matador View Post
It has been a looooong time. Matador's last post on this site was on March 3, 2011. Thank God for this Chinese Flu that is going around...I was able to get early release from Cook County because of it! I hear IL is now on lockdown, so most of you will get a little taste of what I have been going through over the past 9 years.

I need to be caught up on what has been happening in the world of IL wrestling, since I did not have internet access on the inside. Trump was on The Apprentice when I went in and now he is El Presidente! 'Merica!!!!

One of the the hot topics on this board 9 years ago was Marmion's upcoming dynasty. How many state championships have they won in the last 9 years? 9? 8? 7? I can't wait to watch them dominate next season (as long as i get my 100 yard school restriction lifted).

Jaguar - you still leading the left wing faction of this board into a utopia of fairness & equity? Southside Coach - you still crying over the good schools being good and patting yourself on the back for volunteering your time? Admin - you still driving that Lamborghini and making bank off this site? Mr. Twister - you still over-praising the CCL, MM, and D2 wrestling? LockJaw - have you been keeping these knuckleheads in line? Ace - how have your Broncos been bucking?

It is good to be back!
This sums up their state title runs, Amigo. Welcome back.
Attached Images