Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IESA

Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Varsity

The Warrior Duals

We, (Sterling Challand), are looking for teams for our inaugural team dual tournament set to kick off next season 2018-2019. The Warrior Duals... Sterling Challand has a new sports complex currently under construction on the campus of Challand Middle School that will be completed by next summer.
The date of the tournament will Be January 12, 2019. We are looking to host 12-16 teams. Coach Powell from East Peoria Central hosts the Midstate Duals and it's a great tournament. We wanted to emulate that and have a tough dual tournament up north as well. This will be an invite only tournament. Our vision is to have a dual tournament featuring the top teams in the state. I understand that distance, for southern teams, may make this difficult. The offer is there. This provides the opportunity to match up head to head, from 65 to Hwt. with top tier teams.
We're working on the details of the tournament currently. Like I stated earlier, Coach Powell runs a great tournament down in Peoria and I may pick his brain a little. Lol
If you are interested, contact me on my cell (815-718-2920) or by email (grapln1@yahoo.com). Coach Aaron Mullan (Head Coach Sterling Challand Middle School).
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

This is awesome! I love seeing more of these dual tournaments popping up around the state, you get more bang for your buck with all of your wrestlers getting 4 or 5 matches.

Happy to help in any way that I can.

Coach Powell
Sponsored Links