Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 4 Days Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBearSLIM View Post
Then Montini would have to win the Ironman to leapfrog them. I could see Buchannon being intermat's #1 by way of the other contenders beating each other.
That does change everything they will have to win the Iron Man now. Beating Buchannon at the Clash could have given them a chance.
Old 3 Days Ago
Junior Varsity

Any chance Montini can get into Who's Number 1 duals? Would like to see them go head to head vs Blair.

With Buchanan not going to the clash this year, I would agree makes the IRONMAN mean more in regards to ending up national champs for Montini.

Will the cheesehead carry any weight for Montini?

What is Montini Line up look like again? Anyone know Blair's projected line-up? I think they only lost 2 guys from last year which is so gross!

Anyhow! I hate the cold but know wrestling is around the corner which makes it almost bearable.

Just to follow up a post over the summer, are teams able to compete to use shorts and short sleeve shirts in IHSA wrestling this year?

Go ride someone out for 2 mins.

Gulach
Old 3 Days Ago

On the topic of Intermat Rankings, how many Illinois wrestlers do we have ranked at the start of the season?
Old 2 Days Ago
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulach View Post
Any chance Montini can get into Who's Number 1 duals? Would like to see them go head to head vs Blair.

With Buchanan not going to the clash this year, I would agree makes the IRONMAN mean more in regards to ending up national champs for Montini.

Will the cheesehead carry any weight for Montini?

What is Montini Line up look like again? Anyone know Blair's projected line-up? I think they only lost 2 guys from last year which is so gross!

Anyhow! I hate the cold but know wrestling is around the corner which makes it almost bearable.

Just to follow up a post over the summer, are teams able to compete to use shorts and short sleeve shirts in IHSA wrestling this year?

Go ride someone out for 2 mins.

Gulach
I think the WNO dual participants are set prior to the season just like all in season tournaments. I don't think it's on Montini's schedule.

I think the 2 piece is now legal in the IHSA.