Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Low dribble Low dribble is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-jitsu View Post
Wow you absolutely LOVE the fact that the Nazi's had "socialist" in their name. It shows how moronic you are. Hey the Soviets had "socialist" in their name too. Musta been the closest of allies huh? America is a "democratic" society. Why even have a "republican" party?

Do you think the mouth-breathing, swastika bearing nimrods chanting "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US" in Charlottesville were big Bernie supporters????

Dumba$$.

In the last 35 days:

GOBSwBOGS (Good Ol Boys with Big Ol Guns)-76

GGWGs: 2

Mslim Extremists: 7

It's like OPRF vs a coupla CPS schools.
Add a couple more tally marks for the GGWG column.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/hero-fathe...opstories.html
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
joe-jitsu joe-jitsu is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 885
And another Good ol' boy shoots up a school in California (and his wife). At least ONLY 4 died at the schol. If only the kids were strapped, huh MAL.

Gangbangers shoot at other ganbangers. GOBSwBOGS shoot schools, concerts, churches, etc.

Last edited by joe-jitsu; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
joe-jitsu joe-jitsu is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low dribble View Post
Add a couple more tally marks for the GGWG column.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/hero-fathe...opstories.html
See above post. And the official Vegas tally is 58 now, not 50.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Low dribble Low dribble is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-jitsu View Post
See above post. And the official Vegas tally is 58 now, not 50.
No, I certainly don't take orders from you.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
joe-jitsu joe-jitsu is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low dribble View Post
No, I certainly don't take orders from you.
Good post.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
joe-jitsu joe-jitsu is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low dribble View Post
Add a couple more tally marks for the GGWG column.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/hero-fathe...opstories.html
Okay. So in the last 45-60 days:

GOBSwBOGS (Vegas&Texs, won't even count Tuesdays Cali Shooter)-84+hundreds w/life altering injuries.

GGWG-6

Muslim Extremism-7

So it went from 76-9 in my first calculation to 84-13 today. Damn, someone from OPRF musta hit a flying spladle.

And I'm not anti-gun, just pro-common sense regulation.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
MAL MAL is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-jitsu View Post
Okay. So in the last 45-60 days:

GOBSwBOGS (Vegas&Texs, won't even count Tuesdays Cali Shooter)-84+hundreds w/life altering injuries.

GGWG-6

Muslim Extremism-7

So it went from 76-9 in my first calculation to 84-13 today. Damn, someone from OPRF musta hit a flying spladle.

And I'm not anti-gun, just pro-common sense regulation.
What common sense regulation would solve any of this? How are you going to regulate the thought process of a lunatic? I know that you don't have an answer to either question, so here is the answer...you use fear...they must fear us. Fear of god, fear of punishment, fear of death, fear of failure, fear of public humiliation...they must be afraid to pull the trigger, and when that is not enough, we must be ready to shoot back.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
joe-jitsu joe-jitsu is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 885
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
What common sense regulation would solve any of this? How are you going to regulate the thought process of a lunatic? I know that you don't have an answer to either question, so here is the answer...you use fear...they must fear us. Fear of god, fear of punishment, fear of death, fear of failure, fear of public humiliation...they must be afraid to pull the trigger, and when that is not enough, we must be ready to shoot back.

"Operation Clean Sweep" Rockwell Projects...Chicago late 80s early 90s...

Apply that same logic toward assault rifles, and get those sins against humanity out of circulation and DESTROYED!!! Go ahead and re-enlist MACK...then have all the fun you want.

"But...but..but...the forefathers WANTED me to have a bump stock on my assault rufle...DERR!"
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
joe-jitsu joe-jitsu is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 885
And then once they're all gone, EXTREME VETTING for assault rifle ownership. Don't know why you're so opposed to this Mack; you'd likely pass and be at the top of the list anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
joe-jitsu joe-jitsu is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 885
Deleted post.

Last edited by joe-jitsu; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.