Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > MR TWISTER

Conversation Between MR TWISTER and Formerwrestler
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Formerwrestler
    02-26-2016
    Formerwrestler
    MR. Twister, I haven't been on in a while, but have had the chance to go see Maryville wrestle a fair amount of times this year. Your son and that staff are doing a great job!
  2. Formerwrestler
    12-27-2011
    Formerwrestler
    I like that post you mentioned on the greenlantern about Brandon Highschool. Yeah that one school makes them a true powerhouse, what a joke. lol. I didn't wanna post that on the blog cause had nothing to do with Shannon and that is out of respect, Don't know the individual.
  3. Formerwrestler
    02-26-2010
    Formerwrestler
    As a Twister, does Tony Davis still hold the record for most IKWF Championships? Also, do you know who has the most all-time wins as a Twister? I imagine that would be a hard stat to find with all the traveling etc.
  4. Formerwrestler
    01-15-2010
    Formerwrestler
    Twist,I noticedyou said wrestling starts at 9am today,but not showing on live tv till 7pm tonight. On the live stream, can it be watched all day on both days?
  5. Formerwrestler
    01-12-2010
    Formerwrestler
    Is that in Lindenwood,Mo? Would be nice,I just moved, and live very close to that school.
  6. Formerwrestler
    01-12-2010
    Formerwrestler
    Twist, congrats to your son on another undefeated weekend. Also, very nice job on those interviews, welldone! I wanted to ask you about Nebraska-Omaha. Since Mario has been there, what has their record been overall,I know it has to be unreal. And second, when is the last time they lost and to who? Thanks, Ronnie
  7. Formerwrestler
    02-19-2009
    Formerwrestler
    By the way, I should be by at approximately 2am..lol
  8. Formerwrestler
    12-04-2008
    Formerwrestler
    Hey Twist, you have any idea where The NWCA classic that is on tonight at 9pm can be viewed online for free or purchased. Or maybe know someone who does?
  9. Formerwrestler
    12-04-2008
    Formerwrestler
    Twist, you have any idea of where the NWCA can be watched or purchased online to watch at all? I know its on tonight at 9pm on ESPNU.