Mahomet vs GCMS tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahomet vs GCMS tonight

Hey M-SDogfan any good matchups tonight? I see Brewer and Unzicker at 160 are there any others?
    And so, I give you, my countrymen, the best I have - my son

Brewer is at 171

Brewer is at 171 and appears to be staying there!

Comment

It is true - he is staying at 171.

At their quad on Saturday, M-S got 5 lbs, so I am thinking there will be a bit of shifting going on weight-wise for us. I think Oliger/Birt would be a good one. Woolridge should put up a fight for Unzicker.

Comment

Harvey could wrestle at 119 and would match up w/Carpenter.

Good luck!

Comment

Getting ready to head up to the meet right after work a note that this meet is at the elementary school (right across from the high school) Hope to see some good wrestling tonight thanks for your input

Comment

can we get updates soon?
            If It Was Easy Then They Would Call It Basketball.
            The site i adore on a basket ball floor is wrestling mats from door to door.

Comment

Originally posted by m-sdogfan View Post
              It is true - he is staying at 171.

At their quad on Saturday, M-S got 5 lbs, so I am thinking there will be a bit of shifting going on weight-wise for us. I think Oliger/Birt would be a good one. Woolridge should put up a fight for Unzicker.
              I thought you could only get the two pound growth allowance after Jan. 1 and then only an additional two pounds. How did they get 5?

Comment

you are not ever alowed to get 5 pounds alowance. you are only alowed 2 pounds NOT INCLUDING THE 2 POUND GROWTH ALOWANCE
                If It Was Easy Then They Would Call It Basketball.
                The site i adore on a basket ball floor is wrestling mats from door to door.

Comment

Mahomet dominated!

Colten went up to 171 and took on Brewer but Brewer won! Good match.

Kirby almost beat Shallenberger too. Another good match but it seemed like Lyle was being a tad lazy til Guy got the first takedown! Lyle won with a take down and two back points at the very end! I think it ended up being 5-4 or something close like that!!

Harvey did wrestle up to 119 and won.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleOT View Post
                    I thought you could only get the two pound growth allowance after Jan. 1 and then only an additional two pounds. How did they get 5?
                    You are right. I meant 4 lbs. We had talked about one of the wrestlers being 5 lbs under and my mind, huh? What were we talking about, oh yeah, anyway, they got the 2 plus 2 because of one of the other teams wrestling on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by rastler View Post
                      can we get updates soon?
                      I wasn't there, I will get results, but it won't be tonight. Sorry. All I got from my txt message was final of 54-12 M-S and that Brew beat Unzicker. And Ernie sat out tonight.

Comment

lost only three matches

Mahomet only lost at 140, 145 and 152!

Comment

Hats off to the Mahomet wrestling crew they really took it to us. Good job to Unzicker for stepping up to meet the competition heard he wrestled well (I had to go back to work after my kids match and didn't get too see it for myself) hopefully this will get our kids heads back in the game

Comment

Working...
                          X