This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Results - Post Here!

Lets try this for the rest of the year. Post only dual results!
    Last edited by southernmanil; 12-17-2008, 04:07 PM.

Carterville-Carmi/White County

Carterville 53-Carmi 24

Comment

Carterville

Carterville 38-Benton 33
      Carterville 51 Harrisburg 24

I believe these were the final scores today but I may be off a little...I don't keep the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron M. View Post
        Carterville 38-Benton 33
        Carterville 51 Harrisburg 24

I believe these were the final scores today but I may be off a little...I don't keep the books.

Looks like Carterville is off to a great start, maybe the best in years. Is Rod Sherrill still coaching the Lions?

Comment

Originally posted by RAMbunctious View Post
          Looks like Carterville is off to a great start, maybe the best in years. Is Rod Sherrill still coaching the Lions?
          Rod is the Head coach. I started helping them out three years ago (this is my third season with the Lions) and we have a few others that volunteer their time as well when their school schedule allows.

Comment

Carterville-Benton Conference dual

Carterville 42-Benton 36

Comment

Mt. Vernon 54, Anna Jonesboro 21

Comment

Herrin 39 - WF 38

Comment

Mt. Vernon 49, West Frankfort 25.

Some very entertaining bouts in this one. 1A #6 ranked Bailey Menees (WF) decisioned 2A Honorable Mention Quentin Favors, 4-2 at 113. 2A Honorable Mention, Frosh Chase Vosburgh decisioned #7 ranked 1A, Hayden Restivo, 7-3 at 138. 2A Honorable Mention, Alex Vosburgh pinned 1A #12 ranked Charlie Leach at 170.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMbunctious View Post
                    Mt. Vernon 49, West Frankfort 25.

Some very entertaining bouts in this one. 1A #6 ranked Bailey Menees (WF) decisioned 2A Honorable Mention Quentin Favors, 4-2 at 113. 2A Honorable Mention, Frosh Chase Vosburgh decisioned #7 ranked 1A, Hayden Restivo, 7-3 at 138. 2A Honorable Mention, Alex Vosburgh pinned 1A #12 ranked Charlie Leach at 170.
                    Leach from WF didnt wrestle last night, that was Dakota Pratt from WF.

Comment

Originally posted by redbird View Post
                      Leach from WF didnt wrestle last night, that was Dakota Pratt from WF.
                      Thanks for the correction. I was in the stands and didn't catch the kid's name. That 106 bout was one of the most entertaining matches I've seen in a while. Two kids who didn't have a lot of experience just flat going to war. What was it, something like 17-12 after the 2nd period?

Best of luck this year. Menees and the Restivo twins looked tough last night.
                      Last edited by RAMbunctious; 12-09-2011, 09:41 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Ya that was a war, I was so exhuasted from watching those two I dont think I was ready for the 113 pound match.

Comment

Mt. Vernon 64, Murphysboro 15

Comment

Carterville Duals

Carterville 40-Marion 32

Carterville had wins over Fairfield and Pinckneyville at the Benton Six this past Saturday as well but I dont remember the score.

Carterville 36 West Frankfort 42 (I believe this was the score-either way we lost by 6).

Total Dual record currently is 7-1

Comment

Herrin 41, Mt. Vernon 33.

This was a very hard fought and entertaining dual to watch. Mt. Vernon ran up a 33-17 lead with 5 bouts left, but Herrin swept the 160, 170, 182, 195 & 220 matches with decisions at 160 & 195 & pins at 170, 182, & 220 to take the lead.

1A #3 ranked Levi Fortner (Herrin) decisioned 2A #8 ranked Alex Vosburgh 10-4 at 160.

Comment

Working...
                              X