• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
    Even better. Go make your fortune.

Comment

• Originally posted by mooseknuckle View Post
      Even better. Go make your fortune.
      I don’t gamble. But you better be careful partner putting out that kind of money. I was raised in a family that On Thanksgiving an uncle would be calling in bets for the whole damn family. And the only people that can cover bets, Are the kind of people that know how to collect.
      Last edited by oldpioneer; 08-29-2019, 05:14 PM.
      Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• In fact, let’s make this interesting. First of all, you better be sure people are laying the thousand before you take that bet. Second of all, I don’t know you you seem like a good guy . But this is business. Who the hell on gods green earth would think that you were going to be able to pay out that 10K.? Not me. You set the odds right now. So if I risk $10 for Trump not running in 2020 for any reason, what would the pay out be?

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post
          Trump has an 80 to 90 percent approval rating with Republican voters. He is actually doing what he said he was going to do. Most Republicans have not been alive long enough to see a Republican do what they said they would do.

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/m...hments-so-far/

I didn't realize that you were the last one that still watches CNN...it was funny, maybe I should watch it more. While you are loosing your mind about how many people are at his rally's and every other dumb thing he says, he is proposing to end birthright citizenship. I don't care what he says as long as he keeps doing things like that. The way he talks is just a superficial issue. I did not want to be the one that has to tell you this, but you have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)
          I generally see as much Fox etc and other sources as CNN. One of my favorite podcasts is an ardent fan of Trumps ability to communicate effectively, but he looks at it from a clinical point of view. Links are often from google searches, not from watching a channel. But then again you did not know who Jeff Ross was so you consider technology "a system of tubes". Its hard not to hear Trump's name on a daily basis, generally doing something weird - like saying his wife has gotten to know the Dictator of N. Korea or some other needless lie. I have confidence in knowing a weirdo when I see one. TDS is not being able to see what a weirdo he is. I didn't say that Trump is not effective. I have also not heard anyone say that Trump is not weird even though I mentioned it on this site many times. There is risk in doing things a weird way, could be better. I just don't like risk in the Presidency job. Others like the entertainment, like watching a poor man's Jeff Ross (Don Rickles for you old people.)

Trump recently said for the 3rd time his father was born in Germany. It is ironic that he came to political power lying about the birth certificate of President Obama and he can't seem to tell the truth about his own father's. He has 0 press conferences so he can't be confronted and has the worlds largest one-way bullhorn that he uses for personal insults and lies about individuals. He was laughed at when went to the UN and ignored at the G7. The fires in Brazil are for soy beans caused by his tariffs.
          Weirdo = dangerous.
          Last edited by Blonjuan44; 08-29-2019, 09:14 PM.
          There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Comment

• Listen my friend, MAL says he doesn’t watch Fox news. Como se dice Bullshit en espanol?

Comment

• Originally posted by mooseknuckle View Post
              See? that's one of the larger problems we deal with nowadays. People are too comfortable being wrong and saying that's just their opinion. As if that somehow excuses them from making incorrect, outlandish statements. And then not being willing to be held accountable for them.

The only thing getting weirder is this message board.
              An opinion about the future cannot be deemed correct or incorrect in the present. You don't know the outcome. There are multiple variables in the statement meaning that it could be both partially correct and incorrect at the same time. And that opinion on this message board has no effect on anything, hardly a large problem. Doubting Trump will be the nominee is hardly outlandish and I take full responsibility (?) if he is. I think Pence would be a better President, I am comfortable being possibly wrong because it makes no difference - in the future and I am saying that's just my opinion. Good Day Sir.
              There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Comment

• No no no, My father ran an illegal book back in the day. Moose knuckle seems to know what he is doing. The Vegas odds are -10,000. You just got yourself a bettor. When they say -10,000 they mean you can put up $100 to win 10,000. Sounds like a safe bet. I mean seriously, Trump is probably going to run and maybe win. See here’s the thing moose knuckle, you just barked up the wrong tree partner. Now I have a $10 risk bet to win $1000 that Trump is not on the ticket. We are on right moose knuckle? Once you set the stuff you can’t run man.

Comment

• I have yard work to do Moose knuckle. You have one read back on this call. I have Donald Trump not being the Republican nominee for any reason. I am risking $10 to win $1000. All you have to do is confirm, I will meet up with you and give you the 10 bucks partner.

Comment

• I just PM to him. He won’t take it. He was just blowing smoke.

Comment

• You thought he was serious. This reminds me of a situation when I was betting back in the day. I’m a big Texas Longhorns fan still am. My bookie knew this. They were playing some weird team like Appalachian State and the line was 27 1/2. When I called it in my book said 34 or something. What he didn’t know is I was sitting with a bunch of big players. When I get off the phone and read the line to them. They couldn’t believe it. They said let’s sack him. So I bet the completely the other way getting the 34 points. For 3K. My book was like what do you mean I mean I mean I mean I mean. I said look here man, you can move points and Spread points all you want but I can take the other side. We all took Appalachian StateAnd Texas won by like 29 or 30. We are collected. But here’s the kicker, my book he was probably laying upstairs. That means he lost twice! He called in the bet for 3K and lost to the bookie and us. Moose knocker , Either **** or get off the pot.

Comment

• Mn, say yes, or no.

Comment

Speaking of guns and trump. He has just ordered the government to complete the wall without legal consent or eminent domain. He has promised to pardon those who experience back lash. Here is what he has not considered:

Texas ranchers take property ownership very seriously. They do not take kindly to trespassing let alone taking miles of land and ACCESS to the river! It would be one thing if they had their day in court or a Constable or Ranger served them and came and talked to them. If the Federal Government thinks they can just bulldoze their way they are going to find out that a pardon will be the least of their problems. Then we will have an interesting dilemma: Trump supporters of the wall and the right to protect your property under the 2nd amendment.

I climbed mountains for a week in Big Bend National Forest. I slept on the Rio Grande. I have no idea how you would get equipment down there for the wall. I suppose for most simpletons they can just picture a little creek with a big big wall up so they can feel safe in Montana......smh
                          The Supreme Court gave Trump legal consent to build the wall. I heard 500 miles before 2020. I am still not "tired of winning." I don't think the wall will be uninterrupted from the pacific to the gulf...I think there are places that can't have a wall.

Comment

Listen my friend, MAL says he doesn’t watch Fox news. Como se dice Bullshit en espanol?
                            I don't have cable...antenna only...I don't get FOX News. I actually don't watch TV anymore at all since the tubes went bad in my TV set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
                              I generally see as much Fox etc and other sources as CNN. One of my favorite podcasts is an ardent fan of Trumps ability to communicate effectively, but he looks at it from a clinical point of view. Links are often from google searches, not from watching a channel. But then again you did not know who Jeff Ross was so you consider technology "a system of tubes". Its hard not to hear Trump's name on a daily basis, generally doing something weird - like saying his wife has gotten to know the Dictator of N. Korea or some other needless lie. I have confidence in knowing a weirdo when I see one. TDS is not being able to see what a weirdo he is. I didn't say that Trump is not effective. I have also not heard anyone say that Trump is not weird even though I mentioned it on this site many times. There is risk in doing things a weird way, could be better. I just don't like risk in the Presidency job. Others like the entertainment, like watching a poor man's Jeff Ross (Don Rickles for you old people.)

Trump recently said for the 3rd time his father was born in Germany. It is ironic that he came to political power lying about the birth certificate of President Obama and he can't seem to tell the truth about his own father's. He has 0 press conferences so he can't be confronted and has the worlds largest one-way bullhorn that he uses for personal insults and lies about individuals. He was laughed at when went to the UN and ignored at the G7. The fires in Brazil are for soy beans caused by his tariffs.
                              Weirdo = dangerous.
                              Trump said that's the way he negotiates. https://theweek.com/speedreads/86134...iate-done-well

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post
                                It doesn't matter if they are crazy or not. They could be criminally insane or just have a bad case of temporary insanity. The solution to the problem is not just catching them before the act...the solution is what will happen next. Each case should be tried on their own merits, but some of these people should be executed in a very public forum.

We need to attach a very severe stigma to the offence of killing another human being.
                                I see that the congregation is restless. It's a hot afternoon, our church is a little stuffy, and your starched white shirts and calico dresses have become damp with sweat. Stay with me, Brethren, and you shall see the light.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, let me tell you a story about the gun that killed me.

This was back in ought-nine. I was working as a Texas Ranger in Beaumont, Texas. The fella that killed me was on parole, never shoulda had a gun. But there ain't no background checks at gun shows in Texas. There ain't no need for an IDee card even, only cash. On the barrelhead.

Well, I was tracking this man down. Hunting him like a wild boar. He had violated parole a thousand different ways. He even stole candy from a baby. A white baby.

I found him holed up at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Beaumont, eating dinner. This is the Longhorn Steakhouse:

"Johnson," I says to him, "Come quietly, and I'll make sure your last meal is a decent steak."

"I know you been hot on my tail, Walker, but damned if I'm going back to the joint now after this shoe-leather steak."

He had one hand below the table and pulled the trigger. I knew it was coming and matrixed away from it. Unfortunately, everybody in that honkytonk had a gun and they all started shootin' at once.

17,000 people died that day at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Beaumont, Texas. Including me. All because of the damn NRA, and because you can't get a decent steak in Beaumont, Texas.

Now, I walk dusty roads in a long tan jacket, a Ghost Preacher, speaking on the perfidy of gunmetal. Can I get a "No Guns"?

Comment

Working...
                                X