Impeachment: Call to order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAL View Post
    Democrats do not want witnesses...they want to be able to claim that they were denied witnesses. Impeachment has been over for a long time...probably since before it started. If witnesses are called it will interfere with the Democrat primary...The Bidens will be called...this is probably the main reason. Biden has a lot of friends in the Senate, in both parties. Biden would get destroyed under questioning and the Senate would never do that to him. The other reason Democrats do not want witnesses is, they do not want Trump to call his witnesses.
    Yes please bring the Bidens on because that would prove Trump isn't trying to interfere with the elections by bringing the Bidens in front of the Senate. You know the family that Trump has been targeting for his Ukraine extortion plot. Please bring the Bidens because that will somehow disprove that point? Makes a lot of sense Moscow Mal.

You must have missed all the snippets coming out from Bolton's book or all the damning audio evidence.

This era will go down as the darkest ever for the Republicans. Not one of them has the balls to stand up for what is right. They are riding the Trump Titanic and can't save themselves.
    Last edited by Flynmaggot; 01-27-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mckbln View Post
      Glen Beck was fired for being a crazy person and he doesn't even have a college degree.

Comment

Here is the the full recording. If it was recorded by Lev, Lev was not a friend of Trump. It is obvious that it was a secret recording. It is interesting to get a glimpse of a day in his life when he is not in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P28atO6i--8
        What kind of dingbat President gets recorded like that? The Chinese are camping out a Mar-A-Lago like it's an intelligence gathering fiesta. Oh but Hillary used a private email server. Trump's team uses fricking cell phones in public places. It is amateur fest.

Pompeo has a hissy fit because his stupid map tactic was a big fail. Where did they find these clowns?

Comment

You have a short memory. By your standards the Obama administration was an incompetent amateur.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-obama-n215751
          Sounds like one week in the Trump admin.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...scribed-insane

Comment

We are losing fast food jobs to automation.
            https://money.cnn.com/2014/05/22/tec...st-food-robot/

If Trumps crimes are worse than Clinton's, then why did some Democrats vote with the Republicans against the articles of impeachment? Clinton was Impeached for Perjury, obstruction of justice and witness tampering in a sexual assault trial that he lost. Trump is being impeached for investigating corruption in the Democrat party...You have already agreed that the Bidens are corrupt...and it wasn't just Joe and Hunter...The whole family has jobs that they are not qualified for...Joe's brother and Joe's his kids...so how is investigating the Bidens a criminal offence? The money that they were getting paid came from the US treasury, laundered in various different ways.

I am hoping that Trump keeps his word about tackling the debt in his second term. He has done very well on his campaign promises, but I don't know if he will keep that one.
            Fast Food jobs are still growing despite automation:

https://www.ibisworld.com/industry-s...-united-states

Trump's crimes are way worse than Clinton's. It is not even worth debating that fact. Put Trump in front of Congress and count the seconds till he lies. Please stop it it with your Russian propaganda about the Bidens. Quit being a sucker Moscow Mal.

LOL Trump keeping his word. You are funny Mal. You know like a clown is funny.

Comment

If a tape like that about Obama was given to the mainstream media, we would never see it.

Did you watch/listen to the video? They talked about most of the things that we talk about here.
              Yeah like taking out Diplomats that won't do your bidding? That is one of our favorite topics.

Who are you crapping Mal?

Comment

We are losing fast food jobs to automation.
                https://money.cnn.com/2014/05/22/tec...st-food-robot/

If Trumps crimes are worse than Clinton's, then why did some Democrats vote with the Republicans against the articles of impeachment? Clinton was Impeached for Perjury, obstruction of justice and witness tampering in a sexual assault trial that he lost. Trump is being impeached for investigating corruption in the Democrat party...You have already agreed that the Bidens are corrupt...and it wasn't just Joe and Hunter...The whole family has jobs that they are not qualified for...Joe's brother and Joe's his kids...so how is investigating the Bidens a criminal offence? The money that they were getting paid came from the US treasury, laundered in various different ways.

I am hoping that Trump keeps his word about tackling the debt in his second term. He has done very well on his campaign promises, but I don't know if he will keep that one.
                Fast food jobs like McDonalds are corporate welfare, they pay most of their worker under 40 hrs so they don't have to pay benefits, and all those people end up getting those needs met through the state.

Democrats would gladly sell Biden and his son to the devil to get rid of Trump.

Why Trump's tweet may have waived his executive privilege
                Situation Room

Trump is like Michael on "The Office" when he is presented with a "thats what she said" situation - he can't keep himself from saying something stupid:

President Trump denied claims he told Bolton aid to Ukraine was tied to an investigation of the Bidens in a tweet, which CNN legal analyst Carrie Cordero says could affect President Trump's executive privilege defense.
                There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flynmaggot View Post
                  Yes please bring the Bidens on because that would prove Trump isn't trying to interfere with the elections by bringing the Bidens in front of the Senate. You know the family that Trump has been targeting for his Ukraine extortion plot. Please bring the Bidens because that will somehow disprove that point? Makes a lot of sense Moscow Mal.

You must have missed all the snippets coming out from Bolton's book or all the damning audio evidence.

This era will go down as the darkest ever for the Republicans. Not one of them has the balls to stand up for what is right. They are riding the Trump Titanic and can't save themselves.
                  If the Bidens are part of a money laundering scheme involving US tax dollars, then Trump is obligated to investigate. It his duty to get to the bottom of the situation and a quid pro quo is appropriate. Check...your move...why are you still playing checkers? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPvMuzyVOig

Bolton? Now you are counting on a NeoCon? Bolton's book will be a short news cycle. The timing of another anonymous sourced story to drowned out the Trump defense team is more than suspicious. As soon as the Bolton story fizzles out there will be an all new bombshell witness that is just sitting there waiting his turn.

Comment

What kind of dingbat President gets recorded like that? The Chinese are camping out a Mar-A-Lago like it's an intelligence gathering fiesta. Oh but Hillary used a private email server. Trump's team uses fricking cell phones in public places. It is amateur fest.

Pompeo has a hissy fit because his stupid map tactic was a big fail. Where did they find these clowns?
                    This dingbat had a camera pointed right at him as he was giving away our defensive weapons to Russia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Comment

Fast Food jobs are still growing despite automation:

https://www.ibisworld.com/industry-s...-united-states
                      Now you are singing the praises of the Trump economy? Restaurants are one of the first to get hit by a bad economy...and in the midst of the automated takeover of the fast food industry, fast food jobs are still growing.

Comment

Yeah like taking out Diplomats that won't do your bidding? That is one of our favorite topics.

Who are you crapping Mal?
                        Do you mean that Russian chick that Obama hired? Her hands were dirty from the Biden cover up...she needed to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
                          Fast food jobs like McDonalds are corporate welfare, they pay most of their worker under 40 hrs so they don't have to pay benefits, and all those people end up getting those needs met through the state.

Democrats would gladly sell Biden and his son to the devil to get rid of Trump.

Why Trump's tweet may have waived his executive privilege
                          Situation Room

Trump is like Michael on "The Office" when he is presented with a "thats what she said" situation - he can't keep himself from saying something stupid:

President Trump denied claims he told Bolton aid to Ukraine was tied to an investigation of the Bidens in a tweet, which CNN legal analyst Carrie Cordero says could affect President Trump's executive privilege defense.
                          If the Senate calls witnesses we might see that theory tested...but good luck with that.

Comment

• It has been news for a couple of days now. According to media reports, Ambassador John Bolton has first-hand knowledge that Donald Trump used federal aid to Ukraine for his own selfish personal gain.

Nobody could've missed all that news. It was everywhere!

But somehow Trump's grotesque of lawyers missed the news.

The question I have is this: Has Bolton come forward to say that the media got it all wrong? No? Well, there you go.

Now, my friends and fellow Patriots, we push onwards, ever onwards, to Crime #80:

My guess is that Ambassador Bolton didn't want to be part of this "drug deal" or as I like to call it, "conspiracy."

I think that now I'm about ready to move into the illegal tax and bank infractions of the impeached president. Given how they all involve bank and wire fraud as well as conspiracy, I think I might get as many as one hundred separate criminal violations just from that narrow window into the defendant's ethics. We'll see.

Comment

• Stick a fork in it...its done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI3WUW3nzdk

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
                                It has been news for a couple of days now. According to media reports, Ambassador John Bolton has first-hand knowledge that Donald Trump used federal aid to Ukraine for his own selfish personal gain.

Nobody could've missed all that news. It was everywhere!

But somehow Trump's grotesque of lawyers missed the news.

The question I have is this: Has Bolton come forward to say that the media got it all wrong? No? Well, there you go.

Now, my friends and fellow Patriots, we push onwards, ever onwards, to Crime #80:

My guess is that Ambassador Bolton didn't want to be part of this "drug deal" or as I like to call it, "conspiracy."

I think that now I'm about ready to move into the illegal tax and bank infractions of the impeached president. Given how they all involve bank and wire fraud as well as conspiracy, I think I might get as many as one hundred separate criminal violations just from that narrow window into the defendant's ethics. We'll see.
                                You can't have bribery without the qou, no matter what Bolton has to say. Can you imagine how many book sales Bolton would lose if he denounced the media reports? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQCo5GwztuI

Comment

Working...
                                X