Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Scot View Post

I researched the Georgia case you mentioned and it seems like your source jumped to the wrong conclusion about Dominion voting machines.

Yes, it is true that candidate Michelle Long Spears went from third place to first place, but it was not part of some Dominion conspiracy or colossal breakdown of Dominion equipment.

What appears to have happened is that candidate Don Broussard dropped out of the DeKalb Commission District 2 race shortly before Election Day. Because of this, the machinery had to be reprogrammed to reflect the Broussard withdrawal. The programming got screwed up in some of the scanners and led to inaccurate vote counts. It was a totally human error. Keep in mind that district maps were settled later than usual in Georgia, so people setting up the ballots already had less time than the normal to get things up and running.

But the District 2 discrepancies were spotted as soon as the initial results came in and a hand count gave Michelle Long Spears the right vote total. DeKalb did a spot check of other races after problems came up in District 2. They did not find other errors.

If anything, this incident shows that we should have confidence that the system works. A programmer made a mistake because of a last minute ballot change, the mistake was discovered, and the right person was declared the victor.

As much as we would like rock-solid results on Election Day, there are always going to be glitches like this. Back in the old days we would work through them and get them fixed. But now every error is treated like a five alarm fire and becomes an example of massive voter fraud. But it wasn't massive voter fraud or a systemwide breakdown. It was a programmer glitch that was caught and corrected.

Here are two articles that explain the situation:

https://decaturish.com/2022/06/wild-...mary-election/

https://www.axios.com/local/atlanta/...-dekalb-county
    See that wasn't so hard. I have seen their prepared answer but I clicked on your links anyway. Their answer leaves us with a lot of questions, but I will just give you one. Why did they find an additional 2810 votes in the hand recount? The machine gave the 3 candidates 12,369 total votes. The hand recount gave 4 candidates 15,449 total votes. If they can't answer that, I don't trust anything that they say.,

This link is a deep dive into how the ballots are laid out, what would happen when a candidate is removed and discrepancies in the stated explanation.
    https://canncon.substack.com/p/is-de...the-new-antrim

This following quote is from the same article. A hand recount found a 15.4% discrepancy Brad Raffensperger's results. It seems that machines have trouble counting.

"Previously, VoterGA released a report detailing the Cobb County Vinings cityhood hand count audit from early June, which determined via a hand count audit that while Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger received roughly 53 percent of the GOP Election Day votes in the Vinings 04 precinct, the Dominion machine “awarded Raffensperger with 68.4% of those same votes.”

Here is a CISA report from last month detailing exactly how these vote discrepancies could have happened. The Government is telling us that Dominion software is not secure.

CISA.gov Services Report

National Cyber Awareness System CISA Releases Security Advisory on Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite ImageCast X

Original release date: June 03, 2022

CISA has released an Industrial Controls Systems Advisory (ICSA) detailing vulnerabilities affecting versions of the Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite ImageCast X, which is an in-person voting system used to allow voters to mark their ballot.

Exploitation of these vulnerabilities would require physical access to individual ImageCast X devices, access to the Election Management System (EMS), or the ability to modify files before they are uploaded to ImageCast X devices. Jurisdictions can prevent and/or detect the exploitation of these vulnerabilities by diligently applying the mitigations recommended in ICSA-22-154A, including technical, physical, and operational controls that limit unauthorized access or manipulation of voting systems. Many of these mitigations are already typically standard practice in jurisdictions where these devices are in use and can be enhanced to further guard against exploitation of these vulnerabilities.

While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.

Comment

• You think Bannon is some sort of intellectual giant? Wow says all I need to know about you and by the way Raskin would spit Bannon up and chew him out. Bannon is an unhinged fool

Comment

• Since mal loves his polls so much, this published in one of the most right wingiest National newspapers

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/half-o...-in-2024-poll/

Comment

• Today’s hearings focus on the far right, white supremacy groups! See the Klan used to meet in the woods. Now thanks to the Internet they can all meet online. I was right in the thick of it on Parlor leading up to January 6. I was basically a double agent and I real them in which wasn’t too hard. The proud boys were Talking about storming the jail where Enrique was being held. I told them I just got word he is getting out! That got me a bunch of echoes which were the equivalent of likes on Facebook. But they sort of turned on me when I told them that all must meet on the Capitol steps and Henrique is going to choreograph a YMCA dance that they are all going to perform with our shirts off! Then they were after me! So then I started googling random intersection of streets in DC and told him I’m waiting for Them! At the time I didn’t realize how serious this would be calm and it will become a threat to our democracy. And don’t let all the flags and the 1776 Bull **** fool ya. They are not the first Hey Krug to hide behind a clover of patriotism. Just watch birth of a nation or Hitler at work…
          Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• Today’s hearings focus on the far right, white supremacy groups! See the Klan used to meet in the woods. Now thanks to the Internet they can all meet online. I was right in the thick of it on Parlor leading up to January 6. I was basically a double agent and I real them in which wasn’t too hard. The proud boys were Talking about storming the jail where Enrique was being held. I told them I just got word he is getting out! That got me a bunch of echoes which were the equivalent of likes on Facebook. But they sort of turned on me when I told them that all must meet on the Capitol steps and Henrique is going to choreograph a YMCA dance that they are all going to perform with our shirts off! Then they were after me! So then I started googling random intersection of streets in DC and told him I’m waiting for Them! At the time I didn’t realize how serious this would be calm and it will become a threat to our democracy. And don’t let all the flags and the 1776 Bull **** fool ya. They are not the first Hate group to hide behind a clover of patriotism. Just watch birth of a nation or Hitler at work…

Comment

• Also it appears the fat Oompa Loompa tried personally contacting a Jan. 6th key witness, tubby doesn't like playing by the rules but I'm sure mal will be on soon to splain it all away. Fake news, maybe deep state false flag operation you know the usual nonsense

Comment

• He misses the good old days when you can just pay the mob to lean on them…… God bless the USA! For the first time in his life he is not going to be able to get around taking the L

Comment

• I thought Trump supporter Stephen Ayres had some good advice during the hearing. After Ayres was prosecuted for entering the Capitol Building on January 6, he gave up social media and it helped him get back in touch with reality. Here is what he said:

"The biggest thing is I consider myself a family man, and I love my country. I don't think any one man is bigger than either one of those. I think that's what needed to be taken, you know. People dive into the politics, and for me I felt like I had, you know, like horse blinders on. I was — I was locked in the whole time. Biggest thing for me is take the blinders off, make sure you step back and see what's going on before it's too late."

Hopefully more guys like Ayres will be willing to take the Trump World blinders off.

After the hearing, Ayres apologized to the capitol police officers for entering the building.

If Ayres can move on from Trump, then so can the rest of us.

Comment

• Straight from the mouth of the guy mal just declared an intellectual giant. Bannon exposes the whole fraudulent stolen election nonsense, if mal had an ounce of integrity he'd just lick his wounds and go home

https://www.businessinsider.com/leak...-winner-2022-7

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
                      You think Bannon is some sort of intellectual giant? Wow says all I need to know about you and by the way Raskin would spit Bannon up and chew him out. Bannon is an unhinged fool
                      I have never been a fan of Bannon.

Comment

• MAL, Who is your crew? Proud boys? Oath keepers? Or are you just like that fellow Ayers

Comment

Since mal loves his polls so much, this published in one of the most right wingiest National newspapers

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/half-o...-in-2024-poll/
                          You dip sh#t. Did you read past the headline? According to that poll, If the primary was held today Trump would get half of the Republican votes...double DeSantis's vote total, the second place finisher The media knows that their readers are so stupid that they can fool them with a deceptive headline.

Comment

Straight from the mouth of the guy mal just declared an intellectual giant. Bannon exposes the whole fraudulent stolen election nonsense, if mal had an ounce of integrity he'd just lick his wounds and go home

https://www.businessinsider.com/leak...-winner-2022-7
                            Maybe if I hadn't seen Ruby Tuesday counting the same stack of ballots 3 times after they sent the poll watchers home...maybe if I hadn't seen two van loads of ballots show up at the TCF center (Detroit) at 4:00 in the morning...Maybe if I hadn't seen duplicate ballots with identical imperfections. Maybe if I hadn't seen the results of the Maricopa audit with 5000 people that voted twice and many other things. If I haven't seen the door to door canvas results where the voters sworn affidavits testify that the recorded votes don't match the occupancy of their home. My vote against Obama in 2012 is missing...and the 2014 mid term. I voted against Obama and I voted in the 2014 mid terms, but Illinois has no record of it.

Comment

• After the 2022 midterms the Republicans plan on investigating the J6 comity. Democrats are operating in full panic mode...they are not making wise decisions. The J6 comity has about as much credibility as the Steele Dossier. They are playing to a small group of true believers, outside of that they are hurting their chances in 2022. Nobody cares and they are driving independents and some Democrats to the Republican party. "lets go Nancy".

As far as I am concerned when Trump offered National guard troops and Nancy turned him down...that's checkmate. Trump is not going to organize an "insurrection" and send out the National guard at the same time...but he will say some stupid things without thinking them all the way through.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post

You dip sh#t. Did you read past the headline? According to that poll, If the primary was held today Trump would get half of the Republican votes...double DeSantis's vote total, the second place finisher The media know that their readers are so stupid that they can fool them with a deceptive headline.
                                The point of the poll was over 1/2 the republicans dont want him running again, carry on

Comment

Working...
                                X