No announcement yet.

Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 81 million vote man is the least popular President on day one in office in the history of this country. How do you suppose that is even possible? I know the answer...do you?

Selectively edited just for OP.

Joe Biden’s Approval Rating Sits at 48% as He Enters Office — 9 Points Under Trump When He Entered Office, 3 Points Under Trump When He Left Office — But Joe TOTALLY Got 81 Million Votes!

That's interesting, Trump was more popular when he left office than Biden is now.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/01/jo...y-got-81-mill/

Comment

• I have never said that it was a sinister plot, but I have presented evidence to show that it could be. Remember at the beginning of this pandemic. China blocked all domestic flights to and from Wuhan, but they did not stop anyone in Wuhan from flying anywhere in the world. China and the World Health Organization both told the world that it could not be transmitted from human to human. Dr Fauci has worked with the scientists in the Wuhan lab that the virus came from. These are just facts...If you dispute these facts please do so...but I have never claimed that this was a sinister plot. Another interesting question to ponder is...How do you think they were able to get a vaccine in 9 months when it has never in history been done in less than 4 or 5 years? It would suggest that they knew a lot more about the bat flue before the pandemic. In the end it makes no difference if it was a sinister plot from the start, because it was used as a sinister plot in the end...but I never said it was a sinister plot.

Comment

• The plot thickens
        Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• Thanks LT appreciate the clarification. I really hope better days are ahead for us all
          Last edited by HuffHall; 01-23-2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lifetimewrestler View Post
            Politicized is what I am saying. Not sinister plot
            That’s it? Can you please unpack Your brief statement?

Comment

• I thought what Bill Maher said on his show was interesting. He said now people are going to have to find someone else to blame besides Trump. It may be a tough habit to break.

Comment

• That’s easy. When in doubt blame Obama.

Comment

• Another selectively edited article for OP.

"Nearly Half of COVID Deaths in Colorado County Were Not From Virus At All"

https://freedomheadlines.com/freedom...-at-all-video/

Comment

• I’m off that now. I am not a doctor. But Japan canceled the Olympic games. That’s a whole lot of international doctors that were on the Democratic payroll. But MAL, I found someone that could make a conservative out of me. I will post the selective article. Two things are clear, she is bat **** crazy and hot as hell! This is something we can all agree upon.
                    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/gop-firebr...162800141.html

Comment

• That broad is a different kind of crazy and she's a HS drop out to boot. What a country

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
                        That broad is a different kind of crazy and she's a HS drop out to boot. What a country
                        Yup, and she has a rap sheet. She’s perfect I’m going to write her a letter tomorrow

The only thing I don’t understand she is being accused of giving tours in the days leading up to riot. But she denies it and no one is sure. Don’t they have cameras in gas stations? How could they not have cameras in the Capitol?
                        Last edited by oldpioneer; 01-24-2021, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
                          That broad is a different kind of crazy and she's a HS drop out to boot. What a country
                          Yeah, I agree. Then you look at AOC, she's crazy and has a college degree to boot. I guess crazy has no educational restrictions.

Comment

• I don't think AOC is crazy as much as she's an obnoxious pain in the *** but your point is still valid

Comment

• Yep, AOC is a knockout as well. Look at this, we are bringing the whole country together right here at Illinois matmen.....

Comment

• Boebert is definitely a spinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X