No announcement yet.

Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the GameStop incident and other Reddit targeted stocks against short selling hedge funds shows u how corrupt the system is and the length the elites, along with the blind eye of this administration, will go to when tens billions of dollars are involved. Nothing will change or happen to anyone except for possibly the day traders that were blogging and talking on Reddit and other social media. They will be threatened with jail and fines unless they return their profits. Meanwhile robinhood, other sites that locked out buy options on those specific stocks, and the hedge funds will get off scot free even though they clearly manipulated the market. Gee if they can do this over billions I wonder what they would do when trillions of dollars are involved in say....an election.

talking about trump being impeached is so laughable at this point eye. Like every other buzz word the Dems constantly toss out there, it no longer has the seriousness it deserves because of the perverse way it has been tossed around, now twice by the Dems.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
      He seems like the kind of guy that does has a lot of time at his hands. I read that he lives in his mother’s basement so anytime there’s a rally of any kind I think he hits the road
      He is a well liked character in Arizona. He led the prayer in the Capital building from the podium...how bad could he be?

I am not fully up to speed on the Game Stop story, but it appears to a story that shines the light on another corrupt/rigged system. When the little guy figures out how to play the game like the big guy, it's game over.

Comment

• I think we agree on something. There was nothing nice about storming the Capitol but he really didn’t seem to want to cause harm. Even the podium guy look like he was just having fun. But man oh man. Some of the videos they are showing there were people who were out for blood and I’m serious. Using a flag pole with a sharp and tip as a weapon is a whole new level of patriotism.

Actually the guy with the horns you know who he reminds me of? Are used to follow the grateful dead. And it was so cool because no matter where you went and saw them you kind of saw the same cats everywhere. They were just regulars I think he is just a regular at any type of a political rally anywhere in the country he’s basically following politics the way I followed The dead...,.
        Last edited by oldpioneer; 01-30-2021, 03:09 PM.
        Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• But there’s nothing nice and funny about Q anon. That whole thing is right out of Hitler’s playbook. All I’m saying is that is if I ran into him at some political event I wouldn’t be feared for my safety or anything he would just be on a 20 minute rant and I would just kind a listen for entertainment. But the movement itself is very dangerous.

Comment

• II am just curious. Is anyone a fan of that congresswoman from Georgia named green?

Comment

II am just curious. Is anyone a fan of that congresswoman from Georgia named green?
              That looks like a no. Glad we are all in agreement about that

Comment

But there’s nothing nice and funny about Q anon. That whole thing is right out of Hitler’s playbook. All I’m saying is that is if I ran into him at some political event I wouldn’t be feared for my safety or anything he would just be on a 20 minute rant and I would just kind a listen for entertainment. But the movement itself is very dangerous.
                There is a theory among Trump supporters that Q anon is a Psychological Operation...a false flag aimed at discrediting Trump supporters. I personally don't know anything about them, but they haven't killed as many people as ANTIFA...so far they have one mostly peaceful riot under their belt.
                Last edited by MAL; 02-03-2021, 10:34 PM.

Comment

II am just curious. Is anyone a fan of that congresswoman from Georgia named green?
                  Is she the one that introduce articles of impeachment against Quid Pro Joe for betraying this country?

Comment

• 457,868 Americans dead. It didn't have to be like this.

Comment

• Fraud my a$$

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ailures-2021-2

Comment

• Chief u forgot to scream your typical buzzword.

2.85 million people died in the United States in 2019. People seem to forget that death, as terrible as it is, is a part of life for all. If you believe that every one of these covid counted deaths are from covid, you are lost. Average age of covid death is 2 years greater than average life expectancy. Flu deaths non-existent, other respiratory illness deaths non-existent, heart disease (leading cause of death in US) deaths unexplainably went down, people in car and motorcycle accidents counted as covid deaths. Critical thinking

Comment

• I will set the over/under for 2020 at 3.21 million.

Comment

• Lifetime is right as usual, people die all the time right man?

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
                              The fraud in Georgia was caught on camera...even if you believe that kicking the poll watchers out and telling the media that there was a water main break just before counting the hidden ballots was normal operating procedure...Ruby Tuesday still counted a stack of ballots 3 times...watch the video.

Maricopa County Arizona, is still defying subpoenas issued by the Arizona legislature. The state legislature has full and complete authority to run elections...they don't have to issue a subpoena to audit the election, but the county board is fighting tooth and nail to hide the ballots. You know there was fraud...you probably know that the entire election was rigged, but I don't think you care.

Comment

• Originally posted by lifetimewrestler View Post
                                Chief u forgot to scream your typical buzzword.

2.85 million people died in the United States in 2019. People seem to forget that death, as terrible as it is, is a part of life for all. If you believe that every one of these covid counted deaths are from covid, you are lost. Average age of covid death is 2 years greater than average life expectancy. Flu deaths non-existent, other respiratory illness deaths non-existent, heart disease (leading cause of death in US) deaths unexplainably went down, people in car and motorcycle accidents counted as covid deaths. Critical thinking
                                Chief knows what he is saying is not true.
                                Last edited by MAL; 02-03-2021, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X