No announcement yet.

Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come every time I Google you comes up Luke Smith? Mike does come up. Let’s hear your real estate credentials. I actually did look it up before and you stepped right into your father’s business. Is that correct? How was the interview process? It must’ve been grueling......
    Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• I’ll still donate to proviso because the teachers don’t want to go to work. Tomorrow at 10 am behind the ram in wheeling works for me. Everyone has a plan before they get punched in the mouth. Can’t wait to see u in the flesh Bob.

Comment

• You didn’t answer my question. Let’s see your business credentials. Watch your going to get very quiet right now. Quiet!

Comment

• And remember something. You called me. I wouldn’t want to drive to Wheeling if they had a great restaurant. Your *** is going to come see me. Don’t worry, like I said no one will be here, I have a half acre in the backyard.

Comment

• https://www.realtor.com/realestateag...9573_548889036

Comment

• Is this your ****? Are you Tim? See you’re so deep in your family’s **** that you’re probably pissed off because there’s union carpenters that don’t wanna work today. Until you get your *** on the roof or meet me in a snowy field I don’t want to hear a word you say.....

Comment

• Haha no idea who Richard smith is or Tim you just continue to show the buffoon that you are. Where you want to meet tomorrow? I’ll be there

Comment

• Here’s the bottom line. Identify yourself. I did and my line of work. Identify yours, including your employer, which is your father, or just crawl back in the hole you came from....I honestly don’t even know who you are I remember Luke Smith from Wheeling that was dynamite. Don’t remember you.

Comment

• Time and place please?

Comment

• State your name. State your employer.

Comment

• I’ve told you my name. If you can’t remember that’s on you. Where and when?

Comment

• Your name is Smith. That’s just as common as sliced bread. I’m not going anywhere tonight. It’s freezing outside. I just ran the snowblower. I have told you basically everything I can explain about the teaching profession and what is going on in Cook County. And now you are going to not put your business out there. You won’t. Because you’re embarrassed because your father started a business years ago and you just walked into the position. It’s OK. Now if you had any pride in yourself and your family name you would put your business out there but you won’t.

Comment

• No I’m just intelligent enough to see how cancel culture works and whackos like you. Your a coward who acted tough. I’ve already told you my name.and I said tomorrow you prissy b*****

don’t call people out if you have no intention of handling it.

Comment

• I have to be honest. I do not remember your name. it was not a priority of mine. . And like I said it’s., if you put your business out there I will meet you up at any time. But it’s not wrestling you understand that right? If you are serious put your business out there. If you don’t. I will know you’re just hiding me and a screen name called lifetime...........

Comment

• I definitely do remember you asking my name and I gave everything but my Social Security number. What are you scared of?

Comment

Working...
                                X