No announcement yet.

Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you don't believe Trump did very much at all for minorities? What do you base this on? Please expand and enlighten the rest of us.

Comment

• I don't think that's my place to answer since I am not one. I don't speak for them but in my opinion yes it's laughable to claim "no president has ever done more" as MAL so loves to do when referring to his orange overlord.

Comment

• You Trumptards still don't get it. Donald Trump loathes you, let me repeat loathes you. He has no time for the common man he's made that clear all his life, if you're common you're nobody. He's an elitist narcissist who cares only about Donald Trump. Wake the F up you morons. Done talking about that asshat, he's gone and each day he becomes less and less relevant. You want to continue to kiss the ring be my guest, see you in the other threads, I'm out!

Comment

• MAL, I really appreciate the response. I know I give you a hard time about the cutting and pasting but it was cool just to read your thoughts. It looks like Mitch McConnell is the next disloyal Republican. I just read some statement on the Internet.....It is sort of scary how Trump can vilify someone today and there were people out for blood tomorrow. Like he could pick my name out of the phonebook and blast me on Twitter and saying that I’m sleeping with a Chinese spy and giving them information and I’ll be a deadman by Monday.

In the statement he blames McConnell for the Senate seats in Georgia. Trump was pushing for the 2000 right before the election but I thought before it he didn’t seem to be pushing it. Trump not only blew it in Georgia he lost his own presidency by convincing everyone not to vote early or by mail. He was so against it but some states set it up that way you should’ve told his supporters grab a mail in ballot and vote early. I will say this, my favorite tweet of his Ever was on the election night when he was losing ground he said, Stop the Count!!!! I think it was deleted. I’m not certain it could’ve been the fake news putting that out....
          Last edited by oldpioneer; 03-06-2021, 12:16 PM.
          Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post

Bahahaha what a load of crap, you really are a f'n delusional human being. Here's a thought, instead of telling minorities how great your orange overlord was for them, why don't you go out to their communities and ask them if they feel the same way. Yes I know that would require you to leave the comforts of your double wide but as a favor do it for me. See if reality matches up with your distorted view of the last 4 years
            I never said that Trump has done more for the black community than any other president. Another Republican that you may not have heard of holds that title...his name is Abraham Lincoln...but he did not free the slaves for votes. No President can solve the problems in the black community. they have to do it themselves, but they need the tools to do the job...Trump handed them the ladder and they made it on to the first rung when the Democrat party kicked the ladder out from under them. Trump invested in the inner cities using enterprise zones...minority unemployment was at all time record lows, and as a result the minority vote was shifting. Trump received more minority votes than any Republican President in the last 60 years...probably more than that if you take out the fraud.

Can you explain to me how a racist President can increase his vote percentage with the black community?

OP, McConnel has been on the sh*t list for a very long time. His work with judges in recent years has been his only redeeming quality. McConnel is bought and paid for by the Chinese for longer than Biden.

It's ridicules to say that Trump lost because he promoted in person voting. If the election was one person one vote, it doesn't matter how you vote.

Comment

• Any one that can prove that they were waved in by police will have a strong entrapment defence.

FROM BEHIND BARS THE QANON SHAMAN REVEALS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT DAY

J.P. KNOWLES MARCH 4, 2021
              During an interview from behind bars, the QAnon Shaman is now claiming that police officers "waved" him and others into the building on the day of the Capitol attack on January 6.

Jacob Chansley spoke with "60 Minutes Plus" just one day before set to appear before a Washington, D.C., judge to present his argument over his pre-trial release.

Prosecutors argue that Chansley is a threat to the community saying that he carried a speared weapon into the Capitol, wrote then-Vice President Mike Pence a threatening letter, and spoke about ridding the government of traitors.

In the letter he allegedly called Pence a traitor and said, "It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming."

But Chansley denies that what he took part in was an attack on this country. He also claims to have remained peaceful after several officers ushered him into the Capitol building.

"My actions were not an attack on this country. That is incorrect. That is inaccurate entirely," Chansley said while recalling how he prayed, sang songs inside the building, and helped to prevent theft and vandalism.

"I sang a song and that’s a part of Shamanism. It’s about creating positive vibrations in a sacred chamber," he said. "I also stopped people from stealing and vandalizing that sacred space, the Senate. I actually stopped someone from stealing muffins out of the break room. I also said a prayer in that sacred chamber because it was my intention to bring divinity, to bring God back into the Senate."

"60 Minutes Plus" correspondent Laurie Segall pressed him saying it was illegal for him to be in that chamber.

Chansley responded, "That is one very serious regret that I have, was believing that when we were waved in by police officers that it was acceptable," and described himself as a lover of his country and a believer in the Constitution.

He added that although he regrets entering the Capitol, he has no regrets about supporting former President Donald Trump even though he was disappointed to have no reviewed a presidential pardon during Trump's final days in office.

Authorities believe Chansley was among the first to make their way into the Capitol building on that day then disobeyed orders to leave and denied an officer's request to use his blowhorn to tell other rioters.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
                You Trumptards still don't get it. Donald Trump loathes you, let me repeat loathes you. He has no time for the common man he's made that clear all his life, if you're common you're nobody. He's an elitist narcissist who cares only about Donald Trump. Wake the F up you morons. Done talking about that asshat, he's gone and each day he becomes less and less relevant. You want to continue to kiss the ring be my guest, see you in the other threads, I'm out!
                Huff, what kind of crap is this? You make outlandish statements and expect people to agree with you and get upset when they don't. If you dislike Trump, that's up to you. I don't care for him on a personal level, but your statement goes way too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post
                  Any one that can prove that they were waved in by police will have a strong entrapment defence.

FROM BEHIND BARS THE QANON SHAMAN REVEALS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT DAY

J.P. KNOWLES MARCH 4, 2021
                  During an interview from behind bars, the QAnon Shaman is now claiming that police officers "waved" him and others into the building on the day of the Capitol attack on January 6.

Jacob Chansley spoke with "60 Minutes Plus" just one day before set to appear before a Washington, D.C., judge to present his argument over his pre-trial release.

Prosecutors argue that Chansley is a threat to the community saying that he carried a speared weapon into the Capitol, wrote then-Vice President Mike Pence a threatening letter, and spoke about ridding the government of traitors.

In the letter he allegedly called Pence a traitor and said, "It’s only a matter of time, justice is coming."

But Chansley denies that what he took part in was an attack on this country. He also claims to have remained peaceful after several officers ushered him into the Capitol building.

"My actions were not an attack on this country. That is incorrect. That is inaccurate entirely," Chansley said while recalling how he prayed, sang songs inside the building, and helped to prevent theft and vandalism.

"I sang a song and that’s a part of Shamanism. It’s about creating positive vibrations in a sacred chamber," he said. "I also stopped people from stealing and vandalizing that sacred space, the Senate. I actually stopped someone from stealing muffins out of the break room. I also said a prayer in that sacred chamber because it was my intention to bring divinity, to bring God back into the Senate."

"60 Minutes Plus" correspondent Laurie Segall pressed him saying it was illegal for him to be in that chamber.

Chansley responded, "That is one very serious regret that I have, was believing that when we were waved in by police officers that it was acceptable," and described himself as a lover of his country and a believer in the Constitution.

He added that although he regrets entering the Capitol, he has no regrets about supporting former President Donald Trump even though he was disappointed to have no reviewed a presidential pardon during Trump's final days in office.

Authorities believe Chansley was among the first to make their way into the Capitol building on that day then disobeyed orders to leave and denied an officer's request to use his blowhorn to tell other rioters.
                  See, case in point but you don’t need to cut and paste all this. Just send the man flowers. Or money. Or better yet, three squares of fresh organic food....

Comment

• Originally posted by dadudaman4 View Post

Huff, what kind of crap is this? You make outlandish statements and expect people to agree with you and get upset when they don't. If you dislike Trump, that's up to you. I don't care for him on a personal level, but your statement goes way too far.
                    I don't expect anyone to agree with me if they do ok if they don't ok, that's the beauty of this country. I stand by what I said minus the moron part.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post

See, case in point but you don’t need to cut and paste all this. Just send the man flowers. Or money. Or better yet, three squares of fresh organic food....
                      I thought that you were interested in the horned man. I posted it mainly because of his statement about being let in by the police. If that's true and he can prove it his defense lawyers job just got a little easier.

Comment

• Adverse Incident Reports Show 966 Deaths Following Vaccination for COVID-19

BY CELIA FARBER March 6, 2021
                        According to adverse incident reports collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 966 individuals have died after having received an mRNA vaccine for COVID-19.

Between Dec. 14 and Feb. 19, 19,769 reports were made to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) following immunizations with either the Moderna or Pfizer BioNTech mRNA vaccines (the only two vaccines given during the time period assessed). At this time, VAERS data is not available after Feb. 19.

The 966 deaths represent 5 percent of the total number of adverse events reports. Of those who died, 86, (8.9 percent) died on the same day they got the shot. An additional 129, (13.4 percent) died within one day. An additional 97 died within 2 days, and 61 within 3 days.

A total of 514 (53.2 percent) died within a week. 173 died within 7-13 days. 106 within 14-20 days.

85 percent of deaths occurred in individuals over 60; below 60 there were five deaths among those aged 20-29; 8 aged 30-39; 20 aged 40-49; and 57 aged 50-59.

The rest of the story is here. https://www.theepochtimes.com/advers...g-2021-03-06-4

Comment

• Hopefully Cocaine Mitch will be gone soon.

Maneuvers In Kentucky Legislature Underway as Rumblings of Mitch McConnell’s Retirement Surface

By Steven Ahle
                          There is a rumor going around that Mitch McConnell is about to retire from the US Senate. If true, Republicans will be overjoyed but Democrats will miss him terribly.

After all, he could be replaced by a conservative. What is sparking the rumor is that the Kentucky legislature is attempting to change the way replacements are picked in Kentucky.

Currently, the governor decides, but under the new format, the governor must replace them from the same party.

McConnell is nearly eighty years old and he is under fire from many in his own party as well as accusations that his wife that worked in the Trump cabinet used her position to aid McConnell’s business interests in China.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post
                            Hopefully Cocaine Mitch will be gone soon.

Maneuvers In Kentucky Legislature Underway as Rumblings of Mitch McConnell’s Retirement Surface

By Steven Ahle
                            There is a rumor going around that Mitch McConnell is about to retire from the US Senate. If true, Republicans will be overjoyed but Democrats will miss him terribly.

After all, he could be replaced by a conservative. What is sparking the rumor is that the Kentucky legislature is attempting to change the way replacements are picked in Kentucky.

Currently, the governor decides, but under the new format, the governor must replace them from the same party.

McConnell is nearly eighty years old and he is under fire from many in his own party as well as accusations that his wife that worked in the Trump cabinet used her position to aid McConnell’s business interests in China.
                            Where in the article does it say that he does the booger sugar?

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post

Where in the article does it say that he does the booger sugar?
                              It has been his nick name for a long time. I have never heard the back story. I just googled it. It appears to be something about 90 pounds of cocaine found on a boat.

Comment

• Shredded ballots found in Maracopa county.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/

Comment

Working...
                                X