No announcement yet.

Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP orange man is the definition of dirtbag, rational people know that, people with compassion and empathy see that POS for who he really is. People like MAL love him because he spews all the rhetoric they've been wanting to say their whole lives but were to cowardly to do so. He makes it cool to hate
    Last edited by HuffHall; 03-17-2021, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
      MAL, Everything you just said is true. My point is, and I don’t think it is even up for debate, Is that Trump based a lot of his policy decisions on how well someone treated him personally. Again, I’m going back to that statement about loyalty to him as a post to people. I mean three months before the election if you could have told me that he would eventually turn on Mitch, Mike Pence, and his super loyal attorney general I would never have believed it yet, he did. It reminds me of those mafia movies or someone gets whacked or cut positions because of how they greeted the boss. Let me guess, this is not true right?
      McConnel was never on Trumps side. Pence was too weak to fight when his country needed him. Barr stabbed him in the back. Don't you think all Presidents value loyalty...Trump is just stupid enough to say it out loud. Biden just bailed out the blue states at the expense or the red states that have been fiscally responsible...that can be easily seen as a reward for their loyalty. This may come as a news flash to Huff, but I can't stand Trumps rhetoric...I like his America first policies....I like his actions, but I hate his words...too often he sounds like an idiot, but for the most part he does the right thing for the people, but the right thing for the people is usually the wrong thing for government and their employees.

I avoided listening to Trump talk for most of his presidency, because I would rather wait for an articulate translation of what he was trying to say from someone that could speak. If you or I were President we would be gaff machines even worse than him...and that's how I see Trump, as someone that has more in common with the common man then he does with the political class. In my book that is a good thing.

Comment

• When an athlete gets caught for doping after the event is over, they get stripped of their medals.

MI Court: Michigan Secretary of State’s Absentee Ballot Order Broke Law, Vindicating Trump Claim

By Steven Ahle
        A ruling by a Michigan judge has declared the way Secretary of State (SOS) Jocelyn Benson ran the election was illegal just as the Trump camp alleged but no court was willing to even hear the evidence. Mostly, the ruling covers mail in ballots and upheld the right of the legislature to create voting laws and the SOS has no authority to go beyond what the legislature passed into law.

Benson sent out ballots to all registered voters and then tried to say the election was both safe and secure. But how can it be secure when Benson also told those running the election that they were to assume all signatures are valid whether they are or not. They were not allowed to verify the signatures match what was on record from when they registered to vote. This is just rife for manufacturing votes.
        https://www.scribd.com/embeds/498855...yDQHsYUUBdpmSj
        Genetski v. Benson, No. 20-… by Breitbart News

Michigan Court of Claims Chief Judge Christopher Murray held violated the state’s Administrative Procedures Act. While the left argues that every vote needs to be counted the conservatives believe only valid ballots should be counted. No dead people, no illegal aliens and no ballot harvesting. That also means no early morning drops of hundreds of thousand votes that went almost entirely to Biden which is statistically impossible.

Michigan state Rep. Matt Hall (R) said:

“I’m glad the court sees Secretary of State Benson’s attempts at lawmaking for what they are — clear violations of her authority.”

“If she wants to make changes like these, she needs to work with the Legislature or properly promulgate them through the laws we have on the books — in this case the Administrative Procedures Act.”

The court’s opinion concluded:

Hall noted, “The Legislature is an equal branch of government charged with crafting laws. This is not the role of the Secretary of State, and there is a clear process that must be respected.”

Signature validation rules created without the approval of a legislature was one of the issues the Trump campaign and Republicans claimed was done illegally in the 2020 election.

Trump’s campaign and Republicans argued in cases nationwide that Article II of the Constitution requires state legislatures to make the rules governing presidential elections, and state election officials and courts lack the authority to change those rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post

McConnel was never on Trumps side. Pence was too weak to fight when his country needed him. Barr stabbed him in the back. Don't you think all Presidents value loyalty...Trump is just stupid enough to say it out loud. Biden just bailed out the blue states at the expense or the red states that have been fiscally responsible...that can be easily seen as a reward for their loyalty. This may come as a news flash to Huff, but I can't stand Trumps rhetoric...I like his America first policies....I like his actions, but I hate his words...too often he sounds like an idiot, but for the most part he does the right thing for the people, but the right thing for the people is usually the wrong thing for government and their employees.

I avoided listening to Trump talk for most of his presidency, because I would rather wait for an articulate translation of what he was trying to say from someone that could speak. If you or I were President we would be gaff machines even worse than him...and that's how I see Trump, as someone that has more in common with the common man then he does with the political class. In my book that is a good thing.
          This just proves how detached from reality you really are. Let me say this one last time from someone who knows more about DT than you as I grew up in NY during the 80's when Donald was just coming up in the world. He despises you MAL and all his supporters. If you're common you're garbage, unworthy of his time. If you said that sentence to DT himself he'd call you a nasty name and have one of his underlings remove you from his building. There is nothing more DT and his Father and Grandfather before him dislike more than everyday workabout people. It's beyond funny how he's conned you rubes into thinking he fights for you.
          Last edited by HuffHall; 03-17-2021, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• A really stupid riddle for Huff and Old Pioneer: What is the greatest backstreet of all time?

On a different note, I have my Biden Bucks, help is on the way for the 99%, the ACA is being improved, we have responsible non-criminal, non-racist and non-Russian-patsy Americans appointed and elected all across the Deep State, and I get my second dose on Saturday (Pfizer).

It is such a relief.

GO AMERICA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post

This just proves how detached from reality you really are. Let me say this one last time from someone who knows more about DT than you as I grew up in NY during the 80's when Donald was just coming up in the world. He despises you MAL and all his supporters. If you're common you're garbage, unworthy of his time. If you said that sentence to DT himself he'd call you a nasty name and have one of his underlings remove you from his building. There is nothing more DT and his Father and Grandfather before him dislike more than everyday workabout people. It's beyond funny how he's conned you rubes into thinking he fights for you.
              You voted for him, what does that say about you? I have never liked him, and what he thinks about me is irrelevant. If he is cutting taxes and regulations, controlling the borders, using piece through strength foreign policy, calling out China, defending the constitution...etc...then I would say that he has more in common with the common man then he does with the political class.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
                A really stupid riddle for Huff and Old Pioneer: What is the greatest backstreet of all time?

On a different note, I have my Biden Bucks, help is on the way for the 99%, the ACA is being improved, we have responsible non-criminal, non-racist and non-Russian-patsy Americans appointed and elected all across the Deep State, and I get my second dose on Saturday (Pfizer).

It is such a relief.

GO AMERICA!!!
                Make sure that you thank Trump for your shots. Your Biden Bucks have cost you about $20,000 in total Covid spending. The ACA is just a death panel. A non-criminal doesn't take a billion and a half dollars from China. A non-racist doesn't say these things.

1. “If my opponent wins, they’re going to put y’all back in chains.” – Joe Biden during the 2012 campaign cycle referring to liberal darling and never-Trump ally, Mitt Romney
                1. “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a Jungle…a racial jungle” – Joe Biden on desegregating schools in 1977
                1. If you’re having trouble figuring out if you’re for me or you’re for Trump then you aint black.” – Joe Biden in a May 2020 video interview with Charlamagne tha God
                1. “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” – Joe Biden in 2019 to the Asian and Latino Coalition
                1. “You cannot go to a 7-eleven or a Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” – Joe Biden in 2006 while bragging about how great he is with the Indian American community
                1. “I do not buy the concept, popular in the 60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years.’” – Joe Biden again on integrating schools which he opposed vehemently in the LATE 70s.
                1. “We [Delawareans] were on the South’s side of the Civil War.” – Joe Biden in 1987 in Alabama
                1. “I mean you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate, bright and clean.” – Joe Biden on Barack Obama in 2008

Comment

You voted for him, what does that say about you? I have never liked him, and what he thinks about me is irrelevant. If he is cutting taxes and regulations, controlling the borders, using piece through strength foreign policy, calling out China, defending the constitution...etc...then I would say that he has more in common with the common man then he does with the political class.
                  It tells you exactly what I think of the Clintons, end of story
                  Last edited by HuffHall; 03-17-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• The answer to the riddle about the greatest backstreet of all time is Muhammad Alley.

What about this Asian-American hatred engendered by Trump? He's the same guy who has a now not-so-secret bank account in China, who has a daughter who got a lot of patents in China, who has the largest Chinese bank renting a floor in his stupid tower, and the guy who has all of his junk made in China:

Republicans have to make up boogeymen under the beds of their stupid cult or they might lose'em.

GO AMERICA!!!

Comment

• He absolutely is partially responsible and this is where I think MAL is completely wrong, he says he ignores what Trump says and it doesn't matter just his policies well his words do matter and they have incited violence on multiple occasions now but yeah he's such a great Patriot.

Comment

• Oh, please. I suppose you also believe that the southern border issues are Trump's problem as well and what Biden has said and done have not mattered? You can't blame Trump for everything bad that happens during the next four years, no matter what your precious, senile idiot in chief does.

Comment

• Kick Rocks Dad, if you don't think the leader of the free world using terms like Kung flu and China virus hasn't contributed to the rise in unprovoked attacks on Asians in this country you're too dumb to converse with. Stock up on Chapstick so you fools can keep kissing the ring
                          Last edited by HuffHall; 03-18-2021, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Biden policies force Ford to go to Mexico.

AMERICA LAST: Changing Conditions In Manufacturing Cause Ford To Pull Out Of Ohio Promise And Head to Mexico

tAs the America First policies of President Donald J. Trump crumble in front of our eyes, in just under just two months of Democrat Joe Biden’s administration, we are seeing a disaster happen in American manufacturing as Joe Biden pays workers to stay home and rambles around like a feeble old man.

“Unfortunately, Ford Motor Company has decided it will not honor its promise to add a new product to OHAP and, instead, it intends to build the next-generation vehicle in Mexico,” Gerald Kariem, also head of the union’s Ford Department, wrote in a March 12 letter to UAW Local 2000,” The Detroit Free Press reported.

“We 100% reject the company’s decision to put corporate greed and more potential profits over American jobs and the future of our members. We expect the company to honor its contractual commitments to this membership, and when it fails to do so, we will take action.”

THERE IS NO TRUMP TO KEEP HIS THUMB ON THEIR BACK.. SO.

Joe Biden is not a businessman or a negotiator, recall.

“The United Auto Workers said Ford was relocating a vehicle manufacturing project worth hundreds of millions of dollars from Ohio to Mexico. These are some of the real-time effects of @JoeBiden‘s #AmericaLast policies. Import illegals. Export jobs,” Errol Webber, candidate for California Governor.

“The United Auto Workers union is taking aim at Ford Motor Co. over plans for a factory in Ohio, criticizing the car company for moving vehicle production intended for the facility to Mexico,” The Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.

WHO IS SURPRISED?

Between Biden’s threats of raising taxes, raising the cost of living, rising gas prices, open borders humanitarian crisis, continuing on with the Pandemic shut down indefinitely and extending payment to people to stay home instead of seeking work, the state of manufacturing in America is broken.

During labor negotiations in 2019, Ford pledged to spend $900 million on the factory, in part to retool for a new model that it would start building in 2023.

“We expect the company to honor its contractual commitments to this membership, and when it fails to do so, we will take action,” Mr. Kariem wrote in the letter of Ford.

Ford said in a statement Wednesday that it is committed to the factory and highlighted recent investments in U.S. manufacturing. Automaker says it is committed to the Ohio factory, but conditions have changed since the last UAW contract.

Ford released a statement to 3News Tuesday that said:
                            “Ford employs more hourly workers in the U.S. than any other automaker, assembles more vehicles in the U.S. than any other automaker, and Ford chooses to invest in America more than any other automaker.

“We remain committed to investing $6 billion in our U.S. plants and creating and retaining 8,500 jobs in America during this four-year UAW contract. We are invested in Ohio Assembly Plant and our dedicated workforce there,” the statement says. “Since 2019, we have invested more than $185 million and created and retained more than 100 jobs at Ohio Assembly Plant, including actions planned for this year. This includes increasing our capacity to build additional Super Duty trucks at Ohio Assembly Plant to meet strong consumer demand.”

US GOVERNMENT DEMANDS FORD KEEP PROMISES

Yet, they don’t keep their promises. Is anyone surprised other than this guy? Far-left progressive Sherrod Brown has a temper tantrum and wants to demand FORD do what the Democrat party never does, keep their promise.

Brown wants to make a federal case over Ford leaving but didn’t want to do anything to keep the conditions positive so they could stay.

This is on the Democrats; this entire mess is on the Sherrod Brown.

Government can’t keep jobs or do anything but take money out of our wallets and make excuses. The Democrats own this.

Comment

Biden policies force Ford to go to Mexico.

AMERICA LAST: Changing Conditions In Manufacturing Cause Ford To Pull Out Of Ohio Promise And Head to Mexico

tAs the America First policies of President Donald J. Trump crumble in front of our eyes, in just under just two months of Democrat Joe Biden’s administration, we are seeing a disaster happen in American manufacturing as Joe Biden pays workers to stay home and rambles around like a feeble old man.

“Unfortunately, Ford Motor Company has decided it will not honor its promise to add a new product to OHAP and, instead, it intends to build the next-generation vehicle in Mexico,” Gerald Kariem, also head of the union’s Ford Department, wrote in a March 12 letter to UAW Local 2000,” The Detroit Free Press reported.

“We 100% reject the company’s decision to put corporate greed and more potential profits over American jobs and the future of our members. We expect the company to honor its contractual commitments to this membership, and when it fails to do so, we will take action.”

THERE IS NO TRUMP TO KEEP HIS THUMB ON THEIR BACK.. SO.

Joe Biden is not a businessman or a negotiator, recall.

“The United Auto Workers said Ford was relocating a vehicle manufacturing project worth hundreds of millions of dollars from Ohio to Mexico. These are some of the real-time effects of @JoeBiden‘s #AmericaLast policies. Import illegals. Export jobs,” Errol Webber, candidate for California Governor.

“The United Auto Workers union is taking aim at Ford Motor Co. over plans for a factory in Ohio, criticizing the car company for moving vehicle production intended for the facility to Mexico,” The Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.

WHO IS SURPRISED?

Between Biden’s threats of raising taxes, raising the cost of living, rising gas prices, open borders humanitarian crisis, continuing on with the Pandemic shut down indefinitely and extending payment to people to stay home instead of seeking work, the state of manufacturing in America is broken.

During labor negotiations in 2019, Ford pledged to spend $900 million on the factory, in part to retool for a new model that it would start building in 2023.

“We expect the company to honor its contractual commitments to this membership, and when it fails to do so, we will take action,” Mr. Kariem wrote in the letter of Ford.

Ford said in a statement Wednesday that it is committed to the factory and highlighted recent investments in U.S. manufacturing. Automaker says it is committed to the Ohio factory, but conditions have changed since the last UAW contract.

Ford released a statement to 3News Tuesday that said:
                              “Ford employs more hourly workers in the U.S. than any other automaker, assembles more vehicles in the U.S. than any other automaker, and Ford chooses to invest in America more than any other automaker.

“We remain committed to investing $6 billion in our U.S. plants and creating and retaining 8,500 jobs in America during this four-year UAW contract. We are invested in Ohio Assembly Plant and our dedicated workforce there,” the statement says. “Since 2019, we have invested more than $185 million and created and retained more than 100 jobs at Ohio Assembly Plant, including actions planned for this year. This includes increasing our capacity to build additional Super Duty trucks at Ohio Assembly Plant to meet strong consumer demand.”

US GOVERNMENT DEMANDS FORD KEEP PROMISES

Yet, they don’t keep their promises. Is anyone surprised other than this guy? Far-left progressive Sherrod Brown has a temper tantrum and wants to demand FORD do what the Democrat party never does, keep their promise.

Brown wants to make a federal case over Ford leaving but didn’t want to do anything to keep the conditions positive so they could stay.

This is on the Democrats; this entire mess is on the Sherrod Brown.

Government can’t keep jobs or do anything but take money out of our wallets and make excuses. The Democrats own this.
                              Thank God!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
                                [SIZE=16px]The answer to the riddle about the greatest backstreet of all time is Muhammad Alley.

What about this Asian-American hatred engendered by Trump? He's the same guy who has a now not-so-secret bank account in China, who has a daughter who got a lot of patents in China, who has the largest Chinese bank renting a floor in his stupid tower, and the guy who has all of his junk made in China:
                                You are a couple years late to the discussion. Conservatives were looking at statistics like the ones posted below a long time ago. Blacks are statistically more likely to commit hate crimes against all other races, but Asians are 280 times more likely to be attacked by a black individual vs the other way around...(Asian on black crime)

Despite being only 12% of the population, blacks commit 27.5% of the violent crimes against Aaians,15.3% of the violent crimes against whites, 70.3% of the violent crimes against blacks and 15.3% of the violent crimes against Hispanics.

If you are going to blame Trump for the increase, I want to see your statistics.

Black on Asian Violent Crime Statistics

In 2018, there were 182,230 reports of Asian victims. Of these, the offender was white 24% of the time and black 28% of the time. For comparison, the US population is 62% White, 12% black, 17% Hispanic, and 6% Asian.
                                So while the US population has more white people than black people, Asians are victimized in violent crime by black people more often than by white people even without adjusting for the population difference.

What about the other way around? How often are the offenders in violent crime against black people Asian? From the same study, Asians were the offenders in less than 0.1% of the violent crimes against black people, while white people were the offenders in 11% of the time.

In other words, the rate of victimization of black on Asian violent crime is 280 TIMES HIGHER than Asian on black crime. By raw number of incidents, it is 89 times higher. Sounds racist? We think so.

https://www.financegeek.org/chinese/...n-asian-crime/

Comment

Working...
                                X