No announcement yet.

Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We already had the Kraken Lady admit her charges of voter fraud were not to be believed by reasonable people. Now Newsmax:

Facing a defamation lawsuit, conservative television outlet Newsmax on Friday apologized to Dominion Voting Systems security director Eric Coomer and backed off claims that he manipulated voting machines and counts to thwart the re-election of President Donald Trump.

"Newsmax has found no evidence that Dr. Coomer interfered with Dominion voting machines or voting software in any way, nor that Dr. Coomer ever claimed to have done so," it said in a statement. "Nor has Newsmax found any evidence that Dr. Coomer ever participated in any conversation with members of 'Antifa,' nor that he was directly involved with any partisan political organization." There has been no evidence that the election was rigged.

The stupid evil people believe the lies; the smart evil people use the lies to push their racist Jim Crow voting laws. Today's GQP.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post

Yahoo isn't even a serious news organization.

They didn't perform even one audit. They hired a company with ties to Dominion to check the performance of the machines...they were logic and accuracy tests...they didn't even look for fraud...they were handed a list of provable or disprovable fraudulent votes. Hobbs just dismissed them without even looking at them.

Part of what they are doing in this audit is called kinematic scanning. The process was invented by Jovan Pulitzer. They can tell if the ballots were mailed, how many times they have been touched, if they were filled out by hand or machine, where the paper was made, what ink was used to print them and much more...but that is not all they are doing, they are doing a second door to door canvas of voters...they will also look at the machines. If they don't find fraud they didn't want to find fraud.

Dems have been fighting world war 3 to stop this audit...I am surprised that they haven't succeeded. What are they afraid of?
      Bahahaha, now your just making sh!t up. F'n pathetic mal, I expect better from you....wait no I don't

Comment

• Huff, no I think he is the pillow guy. It was actually an interesting interview. Obviously it’s a comedy show. But he was asking him for proof and he said they won’t give me the machines. And Jimmy said well are you an expert at all this. And the pillow guy said you don’t have to be an expert. It is right there in front of you. But then Jimmy I asked him for the IP addresses and he couldn’t answer.
        Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• All these "election was stolen" kooks do the same thing, all bluster no proof, there aren't many left most have come to their senses but it just goes to show how deep the brainwashing is

Comment

• The China connection.

Here is a video of a rambling genius. This is the same guy that hacked the Georgia election live during a senate hearing. He invented technoligy that you probably use every day on your cell phone, or when you use IPASS on a toll road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J66DB6lu-mg

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post

Bahahaha, now your just making sh!t up. F'n pathetic mal, I expect better from you....wait no I don't
              The only thing that they did in Arizona was what is called a "logic and accuracy test" on the machines

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
                We already had the Kraken Lady admit her charges of voter fraud were not to be believed by reasonable people. Now Newsmax:

The stupid evil people believe the lies; the smart evil people use the lies to push their racist Jim Crow voting laws. Today's GQP.
                I already proved to you that your claim against Kraken Lady was a lie...but you continue to push the lie. Are you trying to be one of the "smart evil people"?

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
                  All these "election was stolen" kooks do the same thing, all bluster no proof, there aren't many left most have come to their senses but it just goes to show how deep the brainwashing is
                  The reason that you think there "aren't many left" is because they are being erased...banned...demonetized and censored by big tech and the media. Big Tech could eliminate Newsmax with the flip of a switch...I have watched it happen over and over again and again. to large and small content providers.

Comment

• you've proved sh!t mal, over 66 forum pages not one single piece of credible evidence, just silly youtube videos with "what ifs" and "maybes". As I said before though love your salty tears of defeat keep em coming fool

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
                      Huff, no I think he is the pillow guy. It was actually an interesting interview. Obviously it’s a comedy show. But he was asking him for proof and he said they won’t give me the machines. And Jimmy said well are you an expert at all this. And the pillow guy said you don’t have to be an expert. It is right there in front of you. But then Jimmy I asked him for the IP addresses and he couldn’t answer.
                      The IP addresses have already been published. You probably can't find them with Google, but if you change your search engine you should be able to find them.

Here try this. I think what they are calling the source is their IP address. Scroll down to the chart. Let me know if I am wrong.

https://theamericanreport.org/2021/0...nalytics-show/

Comment

• You're wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post

The IP addresses have already been published. You probably can't find them with Google, but if you change your search engine you should be able to find them.

Here try this. I think what they are calling the source is their IP address. Scroll down to the chart. Let me know if I am wrong.

https://theamericanreport.org/2021/0...nalytics-show/
                          No Jimmy just asked him what the initials I P stand for. And quite frankly I didn’t know until I googled it. But man if I thought I had something over on the CIA I think I would find out with the initials meant. MAL, Come clean, you’re just pulling our leg right? It’s just a big goof? That lawyer named Lynn just said he has been in the White House and Joe Biden is dead and Trump is back in office....Your stuff is surreal. I mean did you ever think in four years we would go from every single newspaper in the nation as being disinformation but the Kremlin has it right?

Comment

• No leg pulling he really is that far gone. Enjoy the rest of your conspiracy filled life mal
                            Last edited by HuffHall; 05-01-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Just watch. It might take 20 years but it will come out that Putin had some sort of leverage or dirt over Trump. I have never seen an *** kissing in my life like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post

No Jimmy just asked him what the initials I P stand for. And quite frankly I didn’t know until I googled it. But man if I thought I had something over on the CIA I think I would find out with the initials meant. MAL, Come clean, you’re just pulling our leg right? It’s just a big goof? That lawyer named Lynn just said he has been in the White House and Joe Biden is dead and Trump is back in office....Your stuff is surreal. I mean did you ever think in four years we would go from every single newspaper in the nation as being disinformation but the Kremlin has it right?
                                The news papers have been gone for 20 or 30 years. What has the Kremlin gotten right?

Comment

Working...
                                X