Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAL View Post

Can you show me the exact quote from Flynn? Flynn claims the he never said it. It could just be fake news propaganda.
    https://youtu.be/KeJHlZsbimQ. I look forward to hearing your spin.
    Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post

https://youtu.be/KeJHlZsbimQ. I look forward to hearing your spin.
      I don't speak for Flynn and I haven't followed this story...But my first question to Flynn would be, what happened in Myanmar. The entire controversy hinges on what he believes happened in Myanmar. If the duly elected leader was installed in Myanmar then there is no reason that we can't do the same here.

Comment

• How is the heat down in Arizona MAL? Come on back up here and enjoy our beautiful weather and join me and loving our country! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...ce%3f_amp=true

Comment

• He was in NC last night to watch the fat orange pig ramble on and on abut nothing. mal tell Cheetoh Jesus to put on his pants the right way next time, and you guys claim Biden is senile which he may be but at least he hasn't been out in public with his trousers on the wrong way

Comment

• I saw most of it. He really needs some new material. He went over being helped down that ramp at some speech again. He actually didn’t harp that much on the election I think They told him to tone that down because it could turn off voters.

Comment

• Obviously I know the pants pic is a photoshop but I still found it funny.

Comment

How is the heat down in Arizona MAL? Come on back up here and enjoy our beautiful weather and join me and loving our country! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...ce%3f_amp=true
                What are you guys getting so worried about...don't you remember being fooled by the Trump Russia conspiracy theory while you were accusing me of falling for conspiracy theories. The entire media apparatus, the top cops at the FBI and the CIA and big tech...they all promoted that conspiracy theory, and it has been proven that they knew it was a lie before they promoted it. That's certainly not the only lie ever told about Trump with political motivations, but It certainly was a big one...I would call that treason...an attempted coup...but for you it was just a "nice try"..."get him next time boys"...so that is what they did. Fauci used our tax dollars to to fund gain of function research with Covisd19 at at a lab in Wuhan China. Huff, gain of function means that they experimented with how to make a bat virus infect humans. You should listen to Rand Paul questioning Fauci. Somehow that bat virus was released to the public at the same time Wuhan residents were prohibited from traveling to any destination in China, but they were free to travel anywhere else in the world.

The Democrat party colluded with China to commit a biological attack on the world just to get Trump out of office...but when that didn't work they had to cheat.

Comment

• MAL, We may have found common ground. As soon Covid hit and we were told it came from a wet market which I can believe because all of these viruses from birds pigs jump from carcasses. And bats made perfect sense because they are known to carry tons of diseases here in Illinois. But they said they were not 100% sure. Whenever you’re not 100% sure you have to go with the law of averages. I said let me get this straight, China is one of the biggest countries in the world area and population wise. I’m sure there are wet markets all over the place like craft shows here in the United States. But you are telling me that The one wet market that just happens to be in the city where they conduct experiments for diseases just happens to be the place where it was born? I wouldn’t bet on that. I suspected it came from the lab from the get-go. Whether it was done intentionally or not I don’t know. But I also remember one time when Trump was questioned why he let go a group of doctors and he said he is a businessman and he doesn’t like people getting paid just to stand around and essentially said let China handle their own problem. It’s that kind of thinking that gets us in trouble to think that a problem another nation has nothing to do with us. The pandemic has proven walls can’t stop that. I definitely think it came from the lab.

But then I saw a picture of the wet market and it was nothing like I expected it looked like the mall of America. Then I was like OK this is not little farming communities this is a huge place for diseases to live so that I suspected it came from the wet market. Bottom line is, we can’t build a fence around our backyard and just say the hell with the world as long as my backyard barbecue is going fine. Everything is interconnected.
                  Last edited by oldpioneer; 06-07-2021, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• As far as the Russian thing goes I never question the results of the 2016 election. But I do know we can’t be reaching out to other countries to help us get elected or not elected. They have to look into that. By the way, Congress did look at that. But as far as 2020 goes, which one is it MAL? Dead people voting? Illegal citizens voting? Voting machines? Ballots from China? Lasers from Italy? Early voting? Absentee ballots? Mail in voting?If someone wants to challenge the election on one particular instance that’s great but you can’t just throw a grenade and let the shrapnel go everywhere.

Comment

• Besides MAL, This whole thing is just the seasonal flu remember?

Comment

Besides MAL, This whole thing is just the seasonal flu remember?
                        The danger of COVID is political.

It is not even as deadly as the flue... but the COVID statistics don't even require a COVID test to be considered a Covid positive or a COVID death....and lets not forget, Trump eliminated the flue.
                        Last edited by MAL; 06-07-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• It doesn't look like this is going away any time soon.

Georgia GOP Approves Resolution Censuring Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

June 6, 2021

The Georgia Republican Party approved on June 5 a resolution censuring Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, local media reported.

During a convention, the Georgia GOP approved a resolution that states Raffensperger, a Republican, failed to perform his duties in “accordance with the laws of the Constitution of the State of Georgia,” WSB-TV reported.

The document states the failure stemmed from Raffensperger entering into a settlement agreement with the Democratic Party of Georgia, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Under the terms of the agreement, Raffensperger agreed to promote and enforce regulations regarding prompt notification if a mail-in ballot was rejected and regarding county clerks’ signature reviews of absentee ballot envelopes and ballots.

Georgia Republicans accused Raffensperger of “undermining the security of our elections by allowing mass mailings of absentee applications by his office and third parties which created opportunities for fraud and overwhelmed election offices; rendering accurate signature matching nearly impossible; allowing ballot drop boxes without proper chain of custody; and ignoring sworn affidavits and disregarding evidence of voter fraud.”

“It’s obvious that there was fraud,” Michael Ovitz, an attendee at the convention, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “A civilized society depends upon truths and facts, not deception and deceit.”

The Georgia Republican Party didn’t immediately respond to a request by The Epoch Times for comment.

Raffensperger has said there’s no evidence of widespread fraud occurring in the 2020 election. The State Election Board, which he chairs, has sent dozens of election fraud cases to prosecutors in the wake of the election, including allegations that voters failed to register and vote or registered to vote while living outside the state.

Raffensperger’s office told WSB-TV: “The secretary of state’s office, county election directors, and the tens of thousands of poll workers across the state worked to ensure that democracy was upheld. It is the job of counties to run elections and the secretary of state’s office’s job to report those election results—it is the job of the political parties to deliver wins for their candidates. Let’s not confuse the two.”

Comment

MAL, We may have found common ground. As soon Covid hit and we were told it came from a wet market which I can believe because all of these viruses from birds pigs jump from carcasses. And bats made perfect sense because they are known to carry tons of diseases here in Illinois. But they said they were not 100% sure. Whenever you’re not 100% sure you have to go with the law of averages. I said let me get this straight, China is one of the biggest countries in the world area and population wise. I’m sure there are wet markets all over the place like craft shows here in the United States. But you are telling me that The one wet market that just happens to be in the city where they conduct experiments for diseases just happens to be the place where it was born? I wouldn’t bet on that. I suspected it came from the lab from the get-go. Whether it was done intentionally or not I don’t know. But I also remember one time when Trump was questioned why he let go a group of doctors and he said he is a businessman and he doesn’t like people getting paid just to stand around and essentially said let China handle their own problem. It’s that kind of thinking that gets us in trouble to think that a problem another nation has nothing to do with us. The pandemic has proven walls can’t stop that. I definitely think it came from the lab.

But then I saw a picture of the wet market and it was nothing like I expected it looked like the mall of America. Then I was like OK this is not little farming communities this is a huge place for diseases to live so that I suspected it came from the wet market. Bottom line is, we can’t build a fence around our backyard and just say the hell with the world as long as my backyard barbecue is going fine. Everything is interconnected.
                            The bat species that was being experimented with lives 1200 miles from Wuhan.

There is a video of the scientist from Wuhan collecting these bats.

They were doing "gain of function" research.

...AND DR. FAUCI WAS FUNDING THEIR RESEARCH!!! We were doing the research in the US, but the program was canceled by the Obama administration...so we outsourced it to China. I have heard that there is a legitimate reason to do gain of function research, but I can't think of any good reason to pay China to develop a bio weapon.

If you can dispute any of these bullet points please do

Comment

• Here is a story that just about hits on all of my bullet points.

They Have Found The Wuhan Smoking Gun!

The left has been busy trying very hard to sweep the rumors that the COVID-19 virus was from a lab but it is getting much harder to do that.

For months, social media would ban and censor those that would question and even say that the virus came from a plan and not the official narrative of bat soup from a wet market.

Then just days ago, Facebook announced it would stop banning people who posted about it since there was evidence showing that the virus did come from a lab.

Still, those on the left are hanging on to hope against all hope that the lab theory fails since that would mean President Trump was right, again.

However, with each passing day, their hopes that this would all go away is beginning to fade away as scientists are now reporting that the virus HAD to come from a lab.

The reason why?

Scientific researchers who have peeled open the RNA structure of the novel coronavirus believe they have detected genetic sequences that are “almost certainly” unnatural.

Here is more from Kyle Becker:

The Wall Street Journal appears to have cracked the case on Sunday by contacting researchers who believe the sequences could not have arisen from nature, all speculation that “bat soup” and “wet markets” were the originators aside.

The essay in WSJ said that “much of the public discussion has focused on circumstantial evidence: mysterious illnesses in late 2019; the lab’s work intentionally supercharging viruses to increase lethality (known as ‘gain of function’ research).”

“The Chinese Communist Party has been reluctant to release relevant information,” it adds. “Reports based on US intelligence have suggested the lab collaborated on projects with the Chinese military.”

“But the most compelling reason to favor the lab leak hypothesis is firmly based in science. In particular, consider the genetic fingerprint of CoV-2, the novel coronavirus responsible for the disease Covid-19,” the report added.

SARS-CoV-2’s genetic sequencing ‘almost certainly’ demonstrates that it is an artificially-manipulated virus developed in a laboratory, the scientists say.

“The CGG-CGG combination has never been found naturally. That means the common method of viruses picking up new skills, called recombination, cannot operate here,” they wrote in the WSJ.

A virus simply cannot pick up a sequence from another virus if that sequence isn’t present in any other virus.”

C and G stand for Cytosine and Guanine, two amino acids that are building blocks in Ribonucleic acid (RNA). Along with Adenine and Uracil, their sequencing is much like an extremely complex code that is unique to each particular organism. In Deoxyrobonucleic acid (DNA), Thymine is found instead of Uracil.

“At the minimum, this fact – that the coronavirus, with all its random possibilities, took the rare and unnatural combination used by human researchers – implies that the leading theory for the origin of the coronavirus must be laboratory escape,” the scientists added.

WSJ noted the implications for the research in an Opinion piece published on Sunday.

“In gain-of-function research, a microbiologist can increase the lethality of a coronavirus enormously by splicing a special sequence into its genome at a prime location. Doing this leaves no trace of manipulation,” the piece said. “But it alters the virus spike protein, rendering it easier for the virus to inject genetic material into the victim cell. Since 1992 there have been at least 11 separate experiments adding a special sequence to the same location. The end result has always been supercharged viruses.”

The bioweapon applications of such dangerous research are obvious. The National Institutes of Health, and the NIAID run by Dr. Anthony Fauci, have nonetheless denied accountability for the research conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, despite providing it with millions of dollars of taxpayer funding through the group EcoHealth Alliance. The Chinese military could potentially weaponize or exploit the coronavirus research.

On Friday, a report revealed that the Department of Defense was instrumental in U.S. funding of the Wuhan lab’s risky research. The Pentagon “funneled” $39 million to EcoHealth Alliance, the Fauci-connected “charity” group that disbursed research funding to the Wuhan Institute for Virology. The lab is believed to be a plausible source of the COVID-19 outbreak that has sickened and killed millions worldwide.

The data that show the Department of Defense and other U.S. agencies provided funds to the EcoHealth Alliance group was obtained by the Daily Mail and published on Friday.

“The Pentagon gave $39 million to a charity that funded controversial coronavirus research at a Chinese lab accused of being the source for Covid-19, federal data reveals,” the report said.

“[F]ederal grant data assembled by independent researchers shows that the charity has received more than $123 million from the government – from 2017 to 2020 – and that one of its biggest funders is the Department of Defense, funneling almost $39 million to the organization since 2013,” the report said.

The accumulating evidence that the COVID-19 pandemic was not only covered up by the Chinese but also may have originated in the Wuhan lab, is building up into a monumental scandal that threatens to blow the lid off of Americans’ belief in its scientific community and its defense agencies.

So what do you think will happen now?

Will, we ever get the truth or will they continue to hide it so they can protect those in power?

Comment

• How much more proof do you want?...oh...I forgot...you don't want any proof. Here are 3000 more proven fraudulent votes

Breaking: Thousands Of Votes Discovered Coming from Abandoned Building

By Steven Ahle
                                The Gateway Pundit with Joe Hoft claims they have received emails from all over the country, insisting their state did not turn blue.

The states they list include Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Virginia, Colorado, Minnesota, Rhode Island, California.

Now, I can agree that some of the states might have been won by Trump but given to Biden, but California should not be on the list.

I’m not saying there was no voter fraud but there was, but in a fair and honest election California will go deep blue.

However, there is at least one sign of voter fraud. In one abandoned dorm building, 3,000 people voted using that address.

I think you would agree that is a little bit suspicious. The thing is we have no idea just how massive voter fraud was in the past election. Will state results be overturned? Maybe and maybe not.

In Fairfax County, Virginia, there was a huge vote drop of over 300,000 votes. That was 73% of Biden’s vote total for the county.

That is not proof of voter fraud. In my mind, they should be auditing the votes in every state to see if this a conspiracy. We owe it to ourselves to make sure all future elections are run without the usual corruption.

The Santa Barbara News-Press reported this past week:

Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta.

Problem: Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.

This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.

It also means these ballots were fraudulent.

That’s because there’s a second problem: These ballots could not legally have been forwarded to students where they were living.

Why not?

Because forwarding ballots to alternative addresses is a felony.

What a world we live in. We can’t trust the FBI, the DOJ, any Democrat, or some Republicans. The best thing we can do is to insist on auditing every state with the Arizona model. If there was no voter fraud, why are they working so hard to stop the current audits?

Comment

Working...
                                X