American Medical Association Rescinds Hydroxychloroquine Prevention Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Medical Association Rescinds Hydroxychloroquine Prevention Order

How Many People Died Because These Soulless Hacks Wanted to Hurt Trump?

https://www.qresearch.it/american-me...to-hurt-trump/

Hello Mate! I just stopped and filled up on petrol and thought I would sit for a spell and have a spot of tea......

Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

LOL yeah that seems credible, You Q idiots are fukn useless. More desperate than an ugly broad still alone at the bar at last call. You reinforce with each additional post MAL how truly far gone you are.

Comment

Actually he is correct this time. They have rescinded. Also you have a lot of nerve insulting my last 3 girl friends.

Comment

Eye, I too was flabbergasted at the Manor in Which huff referred to the promiscuous slags.... Furthermore, This just came across the wire.....Seems preposterous, however if true, it seems that the Honorable Trump uses passwords that could be solved on the show across the pond on the telly called the “.wheel of fortune”. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...ology-55337192

Comment

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/file...k-addendum.pdf

page 16

Good day huff and OP

Comment

LT, Why so terse? Most importantly, what kind of rubbish are the blokes at Walter Reed reading? Certainly your Magna Carta would’ve come in handy when your Lord Trump Was feeling under the weather.....Why they could’ve just crushed the substance up and told him it’s a little bit of blow from the 80s.....Good day tally ho

Comment

Didn't even read the article as soon as I realized this was a Q supported/run/founded whatever website I bailed. That's a whole new level of crazy that I want no part of. F'n lunatics

Comment

Worry not Duke of Champaign, For I too originally thought the article it was from those of the quacks until I clicked on it and realized that it is a medical journal of sorts from the great Empire from which I hail...

Comment

OP, are you having fish and chips at the pub? Is Qanon British? Is that your joke?

Huff, I had never even heard of Qanon, (if that is what you mean by Q) until about a month ago. I have never even searched them or been on their site, so I don't know anything about them other than the people that I watch and listen to say that they are too conspiratorial.

I never post anything without multiple sources. I liked the attitude of this article verses the PDF, so I posted this one. I honestly did not even notice that it was a Qanon site until you said something.

It seems that everybody missed the point. HCQ is not dangerous, is not controversial and it would have saved lives, but It was banned for political reasons. What else are they capable of lying to us about?
                    Last edited by MAL; 12-17-2020, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Good morning brother MAL , See what happened was I was taking a break from work and just looked at it and Google Qresearch It came up as a British medical Journal and I quickly noticed the British spellings. I immediately broke into my British accent. I was in a band with this guy and during breaks we would immediately start talking to each other like that. Kind of like spinal tap. We would get yelled at by the serious guys in the band.

As far Has it been accepted by the American medical Association I thought it always was. I never thought it was unacceptable it’s been used for malaria and it’s in the arsenal of things that doctors can try it when someone is looking at life or death what the hell I would try anything in the book.

As far as it being clinically tested to be safe effective for the treatment of Covid that would be up to the FDA. I know you probably look at them as some government bureaucracy or in the pockets of the Clintons or whatever. But I’m actually proud of these are and the group because they didn’t bend and give him like everybody else to trumps wishes and with the vaccine out right now it is more important than ever. There’s already a big hesitancy among people to take any vaccine let alone if they think The scientist cut corners or rush things through in the name of politics or an election.I am up for anything that works. But the ultimate hypocrisy is what the president was pumping the stuff to take to prevent Covid and Touted it at press conferences but he got sick nope not for him! Reminds me of the days of old to prevent the king for being poison they would have the peasants eat the food first to see what happens.

I do find it Interesting timing wise that Pfizer came out with their own personal findings like two days after the election. Have a great day my brothers and sisters on both sides of the aisle! OP

If you go check out the 3a Thread something dude just posted an email that puts my British accent shame! LOL
                      Last edited by oldpioneer; 12-17-2020, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Hahaha you guys crack me up. Huff cmon man at least read opposing statements/links. OP you were just running your mouth about my past statements about hydroxychloroquine. You were wrong period. Take it like a man. Once again good day.

Comment

LT I absolutely will but not from a Q site, sorry, if some lunatics want to believe in a secret pedo ring or whatever their belief is that's on them I will not. Anything Q related I ignore

Comment

I’m have no idea what pedo ring weird sh*t your referring too. But if you are all about saving every single life you should be outraged by the political gamesmanship in medicine that clearly played out over a treatment that could have saved lives. Why aren’t you beating down the doors of those that fabricated medical studies simply because Trump said hydroxychloroquine worked. If you want to unite people, stop being hypocrites.

Comment

Huff, I will handle this.
                              dear lifetime, I want to extend my sincere apologies for any doubts I had on your favorite drug. I was so wrong and I just don’t know what to say. I guess all I can say is I’m sorry. Friends?

Comment

Working...
                              X