X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJJ Super Fight Lightweight match

Go to the 2:15 mark.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...atch_permalink

My son's Dojo in Charleston hosted this event. South Carolina is open/off of lockdown so he's back to running both his junior and adult classes.
    Last edited by mckbln; 02-07-2021, 05:18 PM.
    sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Mack, My long lost buddy how have you been?
    Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

Not bad. My wife, oldest and youngest sons were all Covid19 positive at one point, but got over it. I got tested and came up negative. I've always had a strong immune system so that might have been the difference.
      sigpic

Comment

I am glad to hear that you and yours are healthy. When this is all over you and I have to hit the concession stand again. Actually I just got a call from the head coach at my school asking me to join the coaching staff so it might be sooner rather than later. Peace, OP

You have to jump in our political forum and it’s so much fun. Plus I always am interested in your insights and national and global issues.

Comment

I'm always up for the concession stand!! Took the family out to The Outback Steakhouse Monday, Higgins Rd in Chicago. FINALLY open for indoor dining but limited to 25 customers. It was great just to get out and do a family dinner.
          sigpic

Comment

That is fantastic Mack. Outback has some great combos. Their lobster tails are small but they’re delicious. And the bread. I’ve been lucky by me there’s an Italian place called Gattos that has been pretty much open the whole time they eat there like 5 to 6 times a week I get the broiled whitefish and the sautéed broccoli....

I think they have a location in new Lennix in Downers Grove.

Comment

Yes, and The Outback Steakhouse in Downers Grove is gigantic. When I go to the 5.11 Tactical Clothing shop a few doors down I stop in there for a meal. I like getting the 8oz filet and lobster tail combo.
              sigpic

Comment

hilarious because I get the exact same thing. Sometimes I even order an extra tails usually like six or seven dollars extra. Comes with a vegetable side fresh salad bread can’t beat it. I tell people I love it and you know how steak house snobs can be there like no that place is a chain I don’t care it is good Food
                Last edited by oldpioneer; 02-07-2021, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Haha...I hear ya!! It may be a chain but the food quality is consistent!! I like the filet because it's thick enough to get very rare. They have a great clam chowder soup as well but it's kind of a hit or miss on when they have it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X